+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
bestofluck said:
First of all sorry to know your application is returned.Missing passport pages is a big thing.( no one has been allowed to resubmit to my knowledge due to this reason) AS stunner said there is a little chance they would allow you to resubmit and the decision will take months.

There is no need to struggle hard for re submission as it will be very difficult to communicate to them. Even if they consider, it will be considered as you will end up submitting in September or October, which will be among the last application under manual processing.

Instead, wait for November and 2017 quota to be announced, and if you get PT NOI again, that would be online submission and will be processed faster.
I think that regardless, I am still going to try my luck and mention the issue with the missing passport pages. It doesn't hurt to try, and at least I can share feedback with other members about what happens.

Is it best to email them? And if so, which address. Or would you call them?

Thanks!

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
@Angel1719

I don't think there is anything wrong with asking them about the progress of your application. After all its close to 6 months now.
Maybe you are better of telling them the exact situation and how is has been stressing you out and see how you go....
There is nothing to loose that way.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Funkdakarma said:
I think that regardless, I am still going to try my luck and mention the issue with the missing passport pages. It doesn't hurt to try, and at least I can share feedback with other members about what happens.

Is it best to email them? And if so, which address. Or would you call them?

Thanks!
yes definitely you must write to them and apologize for the mistake asking them to reconsider the application. The email ID is Ontarionominee@ontario.ca. Do tell us what they reply.

you have to mail them. phone will not solve your problem. They will take decision on your mail.

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
bestofluck said:
yes definitely you must write to them and apologize for the mistake asking them to reconsider the application. The email ID is Ontarionominee@ontario.ca. Do tell us what they reply.

you have to mail them. phone will not solve your problem. They will take decision on your mail.
Thank you very much. I will keep the board posted with any feedback.

Any advice on what kind of things should be mentioned in the mail (apart from the submission details, EE profile number, explanation of case etc.)?

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
So here is my update.

I called up OINP office as suggested here in the thread. After 5 attempts the operator answers (a guy) and he asks for my last name and first name, which i had to repeat it like 5-6 times with phonetics. I am not sure he got it right.

He says that my application is under process. I told him i understand that AOR will take time as i am march applicant but want to know if it has been reviewed and accepted or will it be returned, want to know just out of curiosity. He said the most standard line, due to high volumes, it is taking time.

And said it is still under process for me. I said does this mean if it has been reviewed, he said very clearly no it is "UNDER" review.

I will receive some update in coming few weeks only.

That's it. End of story.

Basically i received the most standard reply to get rid of the call.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Funkdakarma said:
Thanks a lot angel. And do you have the post/thread where she mentioned writing to the authorities and was successfully allowed to resubmit her application?
Sorry to hear that your application was returned due to missing passport pages. OINP is quite strict in this regard as it has been clearly mentioned in the Application Guide with regard to sending all pages. You can either wait for OINP to resume by end of year or apply to another province.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee: Appreciate you for guiding all of us in this journey.

This applicant can write a humble letter requesting OINP to provide him an opportunity to resubmit the complete PP copy.

We never know. They may accept his request. No harm in trying. Hope you agree.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
MZASAM said:

This applicant can write a humble letter requesting OINP to provide him an opportunity to resubmit the complete PP copy.

Agree, there is no harm in trying.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel1719: Please don't loose hope. As I suggested, keep sending a mail daily inquiring about application.
There are several instance OINP missed to send reply, missed to send AOR .......
The staff at OINP will never answer a specific query. They would always give a generic reply.

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
MZASAM said:

Thanks for the encouraging words MZASAM

bkaura

May 30, 2013
Just had a word with OINP Operator. Asked him if there is any change in employment or status, when should I update the same to OINP. He asked me to wait until I receive my File number(AOR) and then send it. However, any changes to address, tel # or email should be notified to OINP.

Hope this helps someone.

Atlast, asked him the status. He asked my full name and said we have it in the system and its in the queue.

Thanks.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Funkdakarma: Send a very humble plea accepting the mistake first and request for reconsideration to resubmit.
No harm in trying. But don't delay from your end. Hope for the best.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
IF someone who has not recd the accepted and reviewed mail. thinks he/she has forgotten to send all pages of passport should try this.I suggested someone to send them passport pages as he had forgotten to send all pages and good to know they accepted it. he has recd the AOR

Jack2pac1 said:
Hi!
Thanks a lot brother for your valuable assistance. Today i received my AOR. My application was submitted on 11th Feb. I had asked you about the missing pages of my passport in the application, which i mailed to OINP and also posted it as you mentioned. I am extremely grateful for your help. Odrwise my application wud hv returned.
Also i am asked to provide the replacement draft. They have mentioned that i need to quote my file number as well. So, where exactly should i quote my file number?? In the draft itself? Alongwith my name?? Please suggest. Thanks in advance.
Regards

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Funkdakarma said:
Thank you very much. I will keep the board posted with any feedback.

Any advice on what kind of things should be mentioned in the mail (apart from the submission details, EE profile number, explanation of case etc.)?
adding to what bestofluck said, the guys forum name is "jack2pac1" . He submitted PP pages again by mail later, and they accepted, surprising but true :)

maybe you should connect with him and see how he managed to convince them to accept the application.