Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
In that case nothing to worry....
I am no expert but according to my calculation if anything
was wrong you would have received it by now...
Besides, the infamous telephone guy 8) told you that he had your application,
that in itself assures that it is safe.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Mallikaasharmaa said:
In that case nothing to worry....
I am no expert but according to my calculation if anything
was wrong you would have received it by now...
Besides, the infamous telephone guy 8) told you that he had your application,
that in itself assures that it is safe.
I really hope this means safe. As that guy also mentioned that the application is pending and "Under" review which means if they find any problem still they can send it back. I am getting so anxious these days

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Mine is still pending to got the lending email Thursday last week? Anyone have any thoughts what this means in practice, I'm presuming it means that extra reviews or something are occurring?? Anyone got any idea

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Charrington said:
Mine is still pending to got the lending email Thursday last week? Anyone have any thoughts what this means in practice, I'm presuming it means that extra reviews or something are occurring?? Anyone got any idea
Seems like we both will get AOR much later than other applicants.
We can either send an email or call tomorrow or day after and see.

Garry213189

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am 3rd March applicant, i didnot receive any pre-AOR or AOR email....

i called them like 3 days back and they said it all depends to which case officer your file has moved to.. may the person already had a pile of workload...

so fingers crossed

:p

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
Really hard to say why you two got different mail than other applicants.
Can't even say how much secure this so called Pre- AOR makes me.
I guess only time will tell.
And that would be this week.

All this stress just for a receipt.... :-[
Things that our dreams make us do...

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
Garry213189 said:
i am 3rd March applicant, i didnot receive any pre-AOR or AOR email....

i called them like 3 days back and they said it all depends to which case officer your file has moved to.. may the person is already had a pile of workload...

so fingers crossed

:p
Oh that makes sense... maybe our applications are with the senior officers who have loads of other files...

Garry213189

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mallikaasharmaa said:

Grass always looks greener from the other side... Although it is green but not that much....

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Mallikaasharmaa said:

As per my observation this email means pretty secure that you will get AOR. its just a matter of time. After AOR to Nomination is a different story.

what worries me right now is that I dont have this "pre-AOR" too :'(

mshergill

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
My application was received on 30th March, I think I am the last applicant of March. Can I expect my AOR this week or do I have to wait till September? Wait for AOR is really long and I can't even enjoy my Sunday.
:(

gsan16

Jul 29, 2016
Sorry guys for creating panic. Well that friend of mine never enquired with OINP. I was telling him on Friday that now you don't need to enquire, everyone will get the AOR by next week. :(

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
mshergill said:
My application was received on 30th March, I think I am the last applicant of March. Can I expect my AOR this week or do I have to wait till September? Wait for AOR is really long and I can't even enjoy my Sunday.
:(
hi my best guess by this weekend all March applicants will be done. So you mght not have to wait until sep if OINP works with this speed

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Guys I have a question although not related to AOR..
My current passport does not have my wife's name and vice versa. Although I have the marriage certificate but I was thinking to get my wife's name included in my passport. I have checked the procedure on the website and have consulted many people.. To add spouse name in the passport I will need to raise an online request for "Reissue of Passport". This implies that I will be getting a new passport and the new passport number will only or for a new passport I am not sure if it will be valid until Nov be mentioned in the new passport. My current passport is expiring in Nov years from the new issue date. What do you guys advice. Shall I go for it?

I was just thinking that I will need to inform OINP by sending them an LOE that I got my spouse name included in my passport. Will it create confusion? Shall I go for this?

Please advice guys.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
averma said:
Guys I have a question although not related to AOR..
My current passport does not have my wife's name and vice versa. Although I have the marriage certificate but I was thinking to get my wife's name included in my passport. I have checked the procedure on the website and have consulted many people.. To add spouse name in the passport I will need to raise an online request for "Reissue of Passport". This implies that I will be getting a new passport and the new passport number will only or for a new passport I am not sure if it will be valid until Nov be mentioned in the new passport. My current passport is expiring in Nov years from the new issue date. What do you guys advice. Shall I go for it?

I was just thinking that I will need to inform OINP by sending them an LOE that I got my spouse name included in my passport. Will it create confusion? Shall I go for this?

Please advice guys.
You dont need spouse name in your or your spouse's passport.

OINP FEB 2016

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Hello all March applicants,

I have been updating OINP Februrary 2016 applicants list throughout this AOR phase and I have never witnessed anybody who got "reviewed and accepted" got their application returned so far though there are some delays. I hope either they will receive it soon or they are not very active on the forum lately.

And for people, who did not get reviewed and accepted email, don't worry about it. You have done your best when you sent the application, and you guys will all get AOR soon too!

All the best guys :D