+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gsan16 said:
:eek: Its me only left for 8th Mar. Refreshed my inbox several times in hope to see that precious mail. ;D
Mallikaasharmaa said:
Don't worry.
Me too for 7th March.
Even I am losing my head a little.
Refreshing this forum and my inbox simultaneously....
:'(
Come on guys - We know they don't send AORs in a FCFS fashion ( I mean, they do use FCFS but there are always a few applications pending in the middle). Relax - Monday might be your day guys!

Good luck and all the very best!

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Come on guys - We know they don't send AORs in a FCFS fashion ( I mean, they do use FCFS but there are always a few applications pending in the middle). Relax - Monday might be your day guys!

Good luck and all the very best!
Thanks Raj
One part of my brain knows that this is normal...
The other part is going completely berserk.
To make things worse.. It is a Sunday and I can't even occupy my head with something else.
Just sitting at home refreshing these two websites. Can't study, can't watch a movie, can't focus...
Is anyone else going trough this? Well... maybe not ???

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Mallikaasharmaa said:
Thanks Raj
To make things worse.. It is a Sunday and I can't even occupy my head with something else.
Just sitting at home refreshing these two websites. Can't study, can't watch a movie, can't focus...
Haha same with me..

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
I am 4th of March applicant and my email is also empty..so no worries guys :) it is just a matter of time :)

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
Thanks friends...
Somehow its reassuring to know I am not the only one waiting.
In the meantime I'll try and console myself
or even better... I'll take my grand mothers sleeping pills and wake up Monday evening...

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
aoamber said:
I am 4th of March applicant and my email is also empty..so no worries guys :) it is just a matter of time :)
Am I being too optimistic waiting for AOR knowing that my application reached on 21st March. May be I am. But coming week I am expecting it looking at the current pace.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
averma said:
Am I being too optimistic waiting for AOR knowing that my application reached on 21st March. May be I am. But coming week I am expecting it looking at the current pace.
ha haa ha no your are being optimistic in a right way. You will receive it this week for sure.

Mallikaasharmaa said:
Don't worry.
Me too for 7th March.
Even I am losing my head a little.
Refreshing this forum and my inbox simultaneously....
:'(
gsan16 said:
:eek: Its me only left for 8th Mar. Refreshed my inbox several times in hope to see that precious mail. ;D
aoamber said:
@mallika, @gsan, @aoamber guys relax don't worry you will get the AOR by tomorrow I know for sure.

For me i have not yet received Reviewed and accepted email also, but still keeping hopes for tomorrow..hahahaha

Yes today being Sunday, it is the same state of mind... refreshing this page multiple times to view, what is going on. Inbox I am not checking as my agent will get the AOR email.

I got the reply for Pending as i had sent email from my end but AOR would go to the email address given on the application.

gsan16

Jul 29, 2016
My friend Garry who had guided me through EE profile creation had got his PT after a week of mine's. His application had reached on 19th Mar. He received back his file yesterday and reason was he missed putting his signatures on the last page of the form. He is v sad.

And now m waiting with baited breath even more. Don't know what would happen though I should get AOR on Monday night if everything is fine.

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
gsan16 said:
My friend Garry who had guided me through EE profile creation had got his PT after a week of mine's. His application had reached on 19th Mar. He received back his file yesterday and reason was he missed putting his signatures on the last page of the form. He is v sad.

And now m waiting with baited breath even more. Don't know what would happen though I should get AOR on Monday night if everything is fine.
Did he got reviewed and accepted email? Was his file sent back after he got reviewed and accepted email.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
gsan16 said:

OMG this is extremely sad. And now it seems there is no trend at all. They are returning files in a random manner. March 22nd applicant received his package back last week Aug 15th and this applicant was 19th March he got it yesterday.

I have not received the reviewed and accepted email too. Does this imply that they can still return my package?

Extremely worried now :'(

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
averma said:
Did he got reviewed and accepted email? Was his file sent back after he got reviewed and accepted email.
@averma you will get your AOR this week, as you have the reviewed and accepted email. If they have some missing document they would not send the reviewed and accepted email. So i dont think this guy got such email.

gsan could you confirm if he received reply like status as pending? or did he never checked for status of his application.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Mallikaasharmaa said:
Thanks Raj
There's no need to worry. If your package wasn't deemed complete, you would already have got the package returned.

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
Angel1719 did you use some private mail service like dhl etc or just the normal one...
I think a lot depends on that too. If someone sent their application through DHL they'll probably
get it in 2-3 days and the normal post may take 2-3 weeks...

Just my guess...

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
@cococly

Yeah, trying not to worry.
It's just that most of the FSW 7th March applicant have already got their AORs.
And my brain keeps on going through... What if this... what is that....
Blame it on the Week end..
I usually don't deal well with them :(

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Mallikaasharmaa said:
Angel1719 did you use some private mail service like dhl etc or just the normal one...
I think a lot depends on that too. If someone sent their application through DHL they'll probably
get it in 2-3 days and the normal post may take 2-3 weeks...

Just my guess...
hi Mallika, it was through DHL and I had checked the tracking also it was signed and received on March 9th.