London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Best of luck everyone today:) may the Force be with you :)

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Best of luck : You posted your comments yesterday. I too posted my views. I don't see it. Can other members delete the posts !!!

Today lot of applicants from Mar will get their AOR's. Congrats to all of them in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
Best of luck : You posted your comments yesterday. I too posted my views. I don't see it. Can other members delete the posts !!!

Today lot of applicants from Mar will get their AOR's. Congrats to all of them in advance.
No - Members cannot delete posts. Posts can be deleted only by moderators/admins!

pragith

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Is it mandatory to send WES results directly through WES website to OINP? I only sent to CIC directly from WES website and during my application to OINP, I took a printout of the results/report and sent them.

Just an FYI, I got the "Reviewed and Accepted" email on 1st Aug. Does that mean they accept the "way" I sent my WES results?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
pragith said:
Is it mandatory to send WES results directly through WES website to OINP? I only sent to CIC directly from WES website and during my application to OINP, I took a printout of the results/report and sent them.

Just an FYI, I got the "Reviewed and Accepted" email on 1st Aug. Does that mean they accept the "way" I sent my WES results?
yes after 11th January it was mandatory to send them Direct ECA report from WES. you can send it now as soon as possible.

If you already have an ECA
If you have an existing WES ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” must be indicated as the recipient of the report.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj/Best of luck: Strange !!! Any specific reason the admin has deleted our posts.

Well the final count down has started; Now, a few minutes waiting period!! Wish and pray the remaining Mar applicants get their AOR's today.

The AOR saga would end. A big sigh of relief would be felt by all applicants.

I believe OINP will issue AOR's for all eligible applicants by this week end. Hope I am right!!! :) :) :):'( :'( :'(

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends: Is the Mar list updated on page 34??

Michelle Sanz

Jul 10, 2016
MZASAM said:
Raj/Best of luck: Strange !!! Any specific reason the admin has deleted our posts.

Well the final count down has started; Now, a few minutes waiting period!! Wish and pray the remaining Mar applicants get their AOR's today.

The AOR saga would end. A big sigh of relief would be felt by all applicants.

I believe OINP will issue AOR's for all eligible applicants by this week end. Hope I am right!!! :) :) :):'( :'( :'(

Why do think so MZASAM?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM. you are right., Mostly All march applicants will receive AOR in 4-5 days. All applicants up to 11th march are very likely to get AOR today.

Good luck to all.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michelle Sanz:

1. During the recent past OINP has been expeditiously issuing AOR's; especially the Jan/Feb month
2. The same trend continues for Mar applicants. The are few applicants remaining to receive AOR
3. An average of 11 - 12 AOR's were issued daily.
4. Beyond Mar there will be very few applicants as OINP stopped issuing NOI/PT on 16 Feb and the last date for receiving applications was 9th May.

Hence, all seniors who are monitoring the progress are of the opinion, that AOR's would most likely be completed by month end.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck:

Off late, it seems your voluntary suggestions, sharing of info is misconstrued, and not appreciated by some smart members. Ignore them.

Myself, and I believe several applicants, highly appreciate your pro activeness and info you shared on multiple threads.

Seniors, like Asivad, Raj, Stanlee, Digital, Maged, Prashant and many others have spared their precious time to help all applicants.

You all deserve the respect and compliments. No one in this era extends so much help selflessly. :'( ::) :'( ::) :'( ::)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM, thanks. Its okay for me. I am quite used to this. Lets not mention about it now :D :D :D