+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

Manny777

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
I have received my OCI card delivered to home by Purolator. All the best for others!!

OCI Application Timeline

Registration at TORONTO
Application Submitted
(Walk in Mississauga) : 24th July 2024
Date of Acknowledgement : 30th July 2024
Printed : 21-AUG-2024
Dispatched : 22-AUG-2024
Delivered to home : 3-SEP-2024

Reactions: Marie_Cute

tonystark13

Jun 19, 2024
I understand VANCOUVER folks are frustrated with how long it takes to process our OCI application compared to Toronto folks.

My OCI timeline below. I applied on 19th June.

OCI Status-Report OCI-Application Status Details (as on 04/09/2024 06:XX AM IST) Print Applicant Name XXXXXX
File Reference Number XXXXXXX
Date Of Acknowledgment 25-JUN-2024
Registration Status at Mission VANCOUVER
OCI- Number XXXXXX
Documents Printing Status PROCESSED On 03-SEP-2024 Dispatched From MEA (OCI ) NEW DELHI On 03-SEP-2024 Document received At VANCOUVER On 03-SEP-2024

pvivek5828

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Anyone here with the issue of "No Acknowledgement" yet on OCI website and upon checking the status on the OCI website showing as "No record found" did receive their OCI card in hand.
My application as well as @AFSHANKHATOON is stuck on this status. If someone prior has faced this experience, can you please share with us how the application got processed? We will be really thankful to you.
Our applications were submitted in July and August months. Appreciate your response. Thanks.
I am in similar boat, shows processing at Consulate General on BLS website since 23 July and on OCI status inquiry shows “No record found”. Have been emailing Consulate General and BLS but no response.

Reactions: Marie_Cute

Marie_Cute

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
I am in similar boat, shows processing at Consulate General on BLS website since 23 July and on OCI status inquiry shows “No record found”. Have been emailing Consulate General and BLS but no response.
Can you keep us posted on whatever reply you get from the BLS? We will do the same. Thanks

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
I understand VANCOUVER folks are frustrated with how long it takes to process our OCI application compared to Toronto folks.

OCI Status-Report OCI-Application Status Details (as on 04/09/2024 06:XX AM IST) Print Applicant Name XXXXXX
OCI- Number XXXXXX
Documents Printing Status PROCESSED On 03-SEP-2024 Dispatched From MEA (OCI ) NEW DELHI On 03-SEP-2024 Document received At VANCOUVER On 03-SEP-2024
Congratulations.. please update here when you get it hand, I am 24 days behind you and need to travel by Oct 3rd week, trying to see if that’s possible.
Thanks

Reactions: tonystark13

Kman318

Mar 8, 2023

OCI- Number XXXXXX
Congratulations what does bls website status shows now? I applied in surrey on July 4th and acknowledgement on July 11

Reactions: tonystark13

dopelemon

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hey, as per the aggregate data it's taking roughly between 70-75 days to receive OCI (at BLS or in-hand) after the ack date for Vancouver office.

My ack date is Aug 3 and travel date is 3rd week of Nov. I'm hoping to receive it by mid October.

Marie_Cute

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Posting again people with "Under process" status at BLS and "No record found" on OCI website, did you get an "Date of Acknowledgement" on the OCI website. What happens to the applications which are sidelined by BLS. Does it just take longer than usual to complete? Can anyone who faced the same problem of No Acknowledgement Date generated share their case please?
I am asking this in case there is any action needed to take from our end?
Thanks.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Posting again people with "Under process" status at BLS and "No record found" on OCI website, did you get an "Date of Acknowledgement" on the OCI website. What happens to the applications which are sidelined by BLS. Does it just take longer than usual to complete? Can anyone who faced the same problem of No Acknowledgement Date generated share their case please?
I am asking this in case there is any action needed to take from our end?
Thanks.
Has BLS confirmed they have sent your application for further processing?

Marie_Cute

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
On calling them and emailing them they do say they have sent the application ahead from their end. But it's been more than 10 days and still the Date of Acknowledgement is not showing up on the OCI website.
Thanks for your reply @forw.jane

AFSHANKHATOON

Star Member
Dec 21, 2022
BLS website shows status "PROCESSING AT CONSULATE GENERAL". When i went to BLS center, they said its being processed. However OCI helpdesk at CGI responds back that they have not received any application from BLS.
On asking BLS as to where the application is stuck or lost or vanished, they told me that they have a second set of BLS people who are inside CGI to look at it before it goes to CGI. However it all still does not make sense to me because i submitted personally on July 19 and today is Sep 4 and CGI just emailed me 5 minutes back that they have not received any application from BLS.