Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Canadiandesi2006 said:
ATIP report takes exactly 30 days to come.
ohh thanks . the ATIP report can tell me about my case situation ? please tell me iam very distracted about it .

janoo

May 16, 2014
normally atip report give you the status of your file the day you applied and you will
get within 30 days..

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
janoo said:
normally atip report give you the status of your file the day you applied and you will
get within 30 days..

thank you very much . i applied 8 of march today is 8 of april exct 30 days today i did not recevied yet ?

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
janoo said:
get within 30 days..
speak persian ?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
farhadf80 said:
thank you very much . i applied 8 of march today is 8 of april exct 30 days today i did not recevied yet ?
Considering few national holidays we had last week, it may take another week or so.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
zhading said:
1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 13, 2011.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 13, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We started processing your application on November 3, 2012.

4. We sent you a notice on May 10, 2013 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 18, 2013 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

5. We sent you a letter on March 20, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Nothing in my inbox yet... It's getting to the point where I start to adore these folks. Really, it takes tons of practice to work like this ;D
Hi zhading
Any letters yet ? Now I'm told the march 20 th letter is a glitch in the system. Pure bs

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi : Imp. that you write to them with registered post that you have not received any
letter and also record your conversation with CIC otherwise they can close the file
stating no response etc.... keep following either they can change the e-cas or
give you in writing that there is no such letter ???

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am an RQ victim waiting since September 2012.

I talked with my MP office and his assistant told me that they will make an inquiry with CIC. It has been 9 days and she hasn't got back to me. What is the average time for getting reply from MP office regarding citizenship inquiries? I want to know when to bug her.

OttawaBuddy

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
ItkExpert said:
I am an RQ victim waiting since September 2012.

I talked with my MP office and his assistant told me that they will make an inquiry with CIC. It has been 9 days and she hasn't got back to me. What is the average time for getting reply from MP office regarding citizenship inquiries? I want to know when to bug her.
In my case it was between 4 or 5 hours same day.

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OttawaBuddy said:
In my case it was between 4 or 5 hours same day.
Did you find her information helpful? Did she tell you something you didn't already know?

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife got a residency questionnaire and CIC was able to to finalize her processing at 14 months total. I got a residency questionnaire and my case is pending for 31 months and I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is beginning to take a toll on me.

OttawaBuddy

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
ItkExpert said:
My wife got a residency questionnaire and CIC was able to to finalize her processing at 14 months total. I got a residency questionnaire and my case is pending for 31 months and I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is beginning to take a toll on me.
I am at 35 months now. Nothing so helpful.
CIC explain MP that their usual processing time is 36 months, told him that my file supported by all documents and they have everything what they need to process it. But....

janoo

May 16, 2014
Mp are not helpful normally they reply within a week you may call again and try to
find out what happened depend on the secretary how busy she is, also the response
is almost same which you get from CIC phone call ? but some time some inner information
you may get... mine is pending since 39 months.

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janoo said:
Mp are not helpful normally they reply within a week you may call again and try to
find out what happened depend on the secretary how busy she is, also the response
is almost same which you get from CIC phone call ? but some time some inner information
you may get... mine is pending since 39 months.
Got an email from my MP. She did not give me any new information except that the file is at St. Clair for RQ review which I already knew from ATIP. She told me that if I want she can make another inquiry in six moths once the 36 moths marks is reached. I think making inquires through the MP help since it's putting some pressure on CIC letting them know that it is someone capable they are dealing with and that the application is closely monitored.

ontariomaple

Dec 19, 2012
My 34 months journey is over.
Good luck to everybody!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Application Received: 13-June 2012
Processing started: 22-Nov 2012
RQ sent back: 15-Jan 2013
Citizenship test: 20-February 2014 @ St Clair
Local Office: Scarborough
Oath: 9-April 2015