Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
janoo said:
Can we write e mail to case management second time ??? I heard that we have to
write only one time ??

If the CIC did not respond to your earlier letter after a month, may be you can send a soft reminder as a follow up.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Case specific query responded that file with the officer and nothing else...
same reply over the phone for last 5 months...

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called in today and they said my file was in the process of being transferred to scarborough. the agent said that, thats all she could say and nothing more. no documents are required and everything in place.

I was hoping I could split my kids application and provide my wife's citizenship cert, so atleast my kids could be processed immediately. the agent said that it cann't be done and I'll have to withdraw.

Not sure what that means, but I hope everything is +ve.

thanks

OttawaBuddy

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
BalajiR said:
I called in today and they said my file was in the process of being transferred to scarborough. the agent said that, thats all she could say and nothing more. no documents are required and everything in place.

I was hoping I could split my kids application and provide my wife's citizenship cert, so atleast my kids could be processed immediately. the agent said that it cann't be done and I'll have to withdraw.

thanks
Thanks for some good new. Hope my file moving too.
Wish you quickly receive your Oath invitation.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
BalajiR said:

thanks
Nice to know at least things are moving, hopefully in couple of months you would have Oath.

I feel at this point of time dont transfer your kids files, it may unnecessarily jeopardize the process & further delay it.

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe this is why their never responded to my second and third inquiry. The first one that I filled out they responded rather quickly but never on the second and third request.

janoo said:
Can we write e mail to case management second time ??? I heard that we have to
write only one time ??

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe that is good news for you, you should be scheduled for oath soon.

BalajiR said:

thanks

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
djoli said:
Maybe this is why their never responded to my second and third inquiry. The first one that I filled out they responded rather quickly but never on the second and third request.
Probably you provided everything they need, your file is been processed for Oath. So, they did not reply & would send you oath directly. ;D

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
passed test 6 of march 2014 . just waiting for answer .. i rqst ATIP not recevied the answer :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'll wait a couple of weeks and order ATIP. this is what the CIC center agent said and you know how they are. So I'll not jump at what they say. But from what I know they should be clearing all the backlogs by this year end. Atleast thats the plan and so I hope everyone from 2011-2012-2013 and anyone prior to that cases are settles in the next few months.

It looks like now its taking approx 6-7 months top for routine and 12-14 months tops for an application with RQ.

thanks

Canadiandesi2006 said:
Nice to know at least things are moving, hopefully in couple of months you would have Oath.

I feel at this point of time dont transfer your kids files, it may unnecessarily jeopardize the process & further delay it.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
farhadf80 said:
passed test 6 of march 2014 . just waiting for answer .. i rqst ATIP not recevied the answer :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
ATIP report takes exactly 30 days to come.