Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
ItkExpert said:
Got an email from my MP. She did not give me any new information except that the file is at St. Clair for RQ review which I already knew from ATIP. She told me that if I want she can make another inquiry in six moths once the 36 moths marks is reached. I think making inquires through the MP help since it's putting some pressure on CIC letting them know that it is someone capable they are dealing with and that the application is closely monitored.
I approached my MP and learnt from other too. They are'nt any helpful at all, except telling you that your file is in process and got to wait.

As far the positive impact of any MP's intervention on your behalf, I doubt very much yet what's harm in trying.

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
helpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i recevied my ATIP report but its to much date and note i dont know which is important please helpe me to know my ATIP report please

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ontariomaple said:
My 34 months journey is over.
Good luck to everybody!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Application Received: 13-June 2012
Processing started: 22-Nov 2012
RQ sent back: 15-Jan 2013
Citizenship test: 20-February 2014 @ St Clair
Local Office: Scarborough
Oath: 9-April 2015
Hearty congrats. I am a September 2012 applicant so I am encouraged by your post.

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

In the CIC processing times page it can be seen that between November 2013 and November 2014 the total ammount of appliation was reduced by around 85000. However they also breakdown the backlog by age of applications. Turns out that the reduction of 24+ months application was much more modest : only 5000. This proves that they apply "Last come First Serve " policy. Thank God these guys don't run Tim Hortons :)

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations..............

ontariomaple said:
Good luck to everybody!

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What does the status say? there a section where it mentions Oath?

farhadf80 said:
helpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i recevied my ATIP report but its to much date and note i dont know which is important please helpe me to know my ATIP report please

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
ontariomaple said:
Good luck to everybody!
Great news, Congrats !!!, Its endurance test for all candidates to wait indefinitely without losing hopes or giving up while the CIC takes their own sweet time of years..... ;D

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't you find it strange that RQ victims who have been waiting for years still have to wait an extra 3-4 months after their file was approved for the oath to be scheduled at their local offices , whereas for new applications the oath is scheduled 2 weeks after the test?

janoo

May 16, 2014
whatever CIC doing for cases pending since 2011-2012 is very strange ?

this may be possible in under develop country but not first class country where

first come first procedure valid in every walk of life except CIC...

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a helpful reminder that when you call 1-800-242-2100 (CIC Call Center) press 1-1-4-1 to reach an agent quicker rather than waiting or listening to their wasteful BS explanation on the phone. ((Even though they are the most unhelpful, annoying, wasteful, lazy individuals working for the Conservative govt)).

Thx

walrus189

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
Congratulations... do you know when your file was assigned to an officer?

ontariomaple said:
Good luck to everybody!

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is nothing strange here, everything is done deliberately to discourage us from pursuing further by dragging their feet and requesting tons of documents that they will never have time review. CIC is deliberately delaying old applications to focus more on new ones. It should not take an officer more than a day to review an RQ, instead, they are taking years....completely disgusting.

ItkExpert said:
Don't you find it strange that RQ victims who have been waiting for years still have to wait an extra 3-4 months after their file was approved for the oath to be scheduled at their local offices , whereas for new applications the oath is scheduled 2 weeks after the test?

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOL LOL I could not agree more! Thanks for the shortcut.

Rayan14 said:
Just a helpful reminder that when you call 1-800-242-2100 (CIC Call Center) press 1-1-4-1 to reach an agent quicker rather than waiting or listening to their wasteful BS explanation on the phone. ((Even though they are the most unhelpful, annoying, wasteful, lazy individuals working for the Conservative govt)).

Thx