+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

azure04

Jan 16, 2016
syrupmonkey said:
Would you mind sharing that forum's link please?

Thanks in advance!
Here it is: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t355090.0.html;topicseen I'll let you know guys if I received my MR, to give you a heads-up that your MR is next :)

azure04

Jan 16, 2016
Lakesyde said:
Sorry Azure04, its not all irresponsible comments that deserve a response. Just be strong n remain focus. God bless you
Thanks for noticing my comment. I know, right? My intention was not to start a fight but to raise awareness about altruism. God bless you and your family.

May 24, 2016
ivs said:
You can click the link site on the pdf file that have sent to you. Go the the "GC Key" sign up.

That's what I did before and it's still showing no application found. I entered everything correctly but still no success.
Do you have any idea how to go about it??

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
9 Aug 2016 - Additional Document Required

Asking for Updated Schedule A

Great that things are moving forward

liruieusoc

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Hi, i managed to link my paper application with the online account. Here is how i did it: PR->PNP->Use UCI and Application Number->Passport info->Since AB does not need IELTS so there is nowhere to input these info, skip->Choose the Province and City and type ONLY 1 people as applicant->Found the case of yours->Button to link. Then u can see the details of your application if u click the button.

But i have a question, why in 'Review of submitted documents' category, there is no status??? Is someone the same as mine showing 'A background check is needed' IN PROGRESS? Anyone one how long it will take to get MR? I got the application number on March. Still no updates for MR. I feel so worried.

yong1890

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
mf4361 said:

your application is 6 days later than mine

and your Schedule A update request is also exactly 6 days later than mine

I think CIC is working :)

Let's wait until we get MR!! Yay!!

liruieusoc

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
mf4361 said:

Congrats!!!
Did they send u email or u checked ur online account? For the additional documents, are u going to send thru online account??? thx!

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
liruieusoc said:
Congrats!!!
Did they send u email or u checked ur online account? For the additional documents, are u going to send thru online account??? thx!
Both. I have linked to myCIC and I got notification from both CIO-Sydney and myCIC

And I also get an option to upload to myCIC as well as send it by CSE

Actually I already send the said document by CSE 2 weeks ago (per reminder email) but didn't get acknowledgement email, so this clears the room that they didn't get it

yong1890

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hello guys, I've got a question about this section of my reminder mail.

PASSPORTS

Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If

your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new

passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and

name) to the following addresses below.

Do not send Original Passports until requested By IRCC.

This does mean that only people who have the passport expiring in 6 months need to apply for the new one. Then, they need to send a copy of the 'NEW' passport to CIC. Is it correct or no matter what, all of us should send a copy of our passport?

My thought is that we sent the copy of the biodate page of our passport when we sent PR application. So, we don't have to do that step.

what do you think?

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
yong1890 said:
Hello guys, I've got a question about this section of my reminder mail.

PASSPORTS

Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If

your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new

passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and

name) to the following addresses below.

Do not send Original Passports until requested By IRCC.

This does mean that only people who have the passport expiring in 6 months need to apply for the new one. Then, they need to send a copy of the 'NEW' passport to CIC. Is it correct or no matter what, all of us should send a copy of our passport?

My thought is that we sent the copy of the biodate page of our passport when we sent PR application. So, we don't have to do that step.

what do you think?
Only people with passport expiring in 6 months

May 24, 2016
liruieusoc said:
Hi, i managed to link my paper application with the online account. Here is how i did it: PR->PNP->Use UCI and Application Number->Passport info->Since AB does not need IELTS so there is nowhere to input these info, skip->Choose the Province and City and type ONLY 1 people as applicant->Found the case of yours->Button to link. Then u can see the details of your application if u click the button.

But i have a question, why in 'Review of submitted documents' category, there is no status??? Is someone the same as mine showing 'A background check is needed' IN PROGRESS? Anyone one how long it will take to get MR? I got the application number on March. Still no updates for MR. I feel so worried.
Hi....I have the same timeline as you. I just linked my application to my CIC, its showing " in progress " for review of eligibility, review of submitted documents is blank, and "in progress" for background check.
"not needed at this time" is showing for review of medical results.
I hope we do get MR soon.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Cyrus de virus said:
Hi....I have the same timeline as you. I just linked my application to my CIC, its showing " in progress " for review of eligibility, review of submitted documents is blank, and "in progress" for background check.
"not needed at this time" is showing for review of medical results.
I hope we do get MR soon.
If CIC request docs like PCC or Update Sch A, it will appear there. Otherwise it's empty

lauryb26

Jan 30, 2013
liruieusoc said:

THANK YOU YOUR POST HELPED ME TO LINK MY APPLICATION AND I HAVE THE SAME MESAGGES AS YOU. I APPLIED TO CIC ON JANUARY THIS YEAR.