Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-10-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
LANDED..........
27-08-2013
hopeful.ad said:
Upfront medical is a medical which applicant can do without official request from CIC. You don't need any document for that, just take an appointment and goto Dr, they will send your medical result to CIC against your application #
Today I called local clinic for upfront medical exam. They said in addition to application number, they need IME number to do the medical exam.

What is IME number... never heard about that

yiminbuzhenman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
youngeajoy said:
Today I called local clinic for upfront medical exam. They said in addition to application number, they need IME number to do the medical exam.

What is IME number... never heard about that
upfront medical exam is not necessary.

Even most of our Oct applicants still waiting for ME.

liruieusoc

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
conech123 said:
Hello,

I also just received that email about link about. It said for PNP applications before January 1, 2015 but my application was submitted in November 2015. Am I still eligible to link it to my CIC account? Is it mandatory?

Thanks,

Nhi

Hi, same here. I tried several times to link my paper application but it says cannot find my paper application. I wonder why???? Anyone can help us regarding the linking between online and paper application? thanks! i feel so worried about this.

liruieusoc

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
umanitoba said:
Same here (December inland). Just receive an email to link my application which I have already done it.
Hello, may i ask whether u managed to link your paper application with ur online account? how did u do that? I tried several times using my application number or UCI to link, it always returns no application is found. may i ask when did u apply and how did u link?

AB_xyz

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Hello,

I followed below mentioned procedure and successful.

Login to my cic. If u don't have a profile here create one.
Then select link an existing application
For personal details I select as name and birthday
For language requirement
Select none (select none even if u have done Ielts or celpip)
Test number put 000 (dont put original test no. Always put 000)
For test Date:put the submission of your application date(do not put original language test date. Always put date of application. If u don't know the date of application exactly log into ecas and it will tell u the dates.)

liruieusoc

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
AB_xyz said:
Hello,

I followed below mentioned procedure and successful.

Login to my cic. If u don't have a profile here create one.
Then select link an existing application
For personal details I select as name and birthday
For language requirement
Select none (select none even if u have done Ielts or celpip)
Test number put 000 (dont put original test no. Always put 000)
For test Date:put the submission of your application date(do not put original language test date. Always put date of application. If u don't know the date of application exactly log into ecas and it will tell u the dates.)

Are u selecting the category under the PR/Provincial Norminee Program? I did not see any test date which allows u to select here. I can only see the Application info and personal info like Passport etc. Also the CIC website says only the Provincial Norminee Program applied before 2015 Jan 1st can link the application? May i ask when did u apply for the PR? thx a lot!!!

AB_xyz

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
liruieusoc said:
Are u selecting the category under the PR/Provincial Norminee Program? I did not see any test date which allows u to select here. I can only see the Application info and personal info like Passport etc. Also the CIC website says only the Provincial Norminee Program applied before 2015 Jan 1st can link the application? May i ask when did u apply for the PR? thx a lot!!!
Hello My friend,

I applied under PNP my application is paper based, This is general procedure. If you don't have language test option then ignore it.

Thanks

May 24, 2016
hopeful.ad said:
Upfront medical is a medical which applicant can do without official request from CIC. You don't need any document for that, just take an appointment and goto Dr, they will send your medical result to CIC against your application #

Thanks hopeful.ad
I appreciate your explanation.

May 24, 2016
umanitoba said:
Same here (December inland). Just receive an email to link my application which I have already done it.

Hello.... Can you please show us how you link your paper application to your CIC account. I think myself and other guys here are finding it difficult to do it. It been telling me no application found after several attempts.
Thanks in advance.

ivs

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 8, 2015
AOR Received.
March 1, 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2016
Passport Req..
March 6, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 14,2017
You can click the link site on the pdf file that have sent to you. Go the the "GC Key" sign up.
Cyrus de virus said:
Hello.... Can you please show us how you link your paper application to your CIC account. I think myself and other guys here are finding it difficult to do it. It been telling me no application found after several attempts.
Thanks in advance.

ivs

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 8, 2015
AOR Received.
March 1, 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2016
Passport Req..
March 6, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 14,2017
Was able yo link my application :D

Kevin Kandanatt

May 27, 2016
Hai am November in land applicant.
November 4: applications sent to Cic Nova Scotia
February 15 : process started
June 2: upfront medical sent to Nova Scotia
June 10 : medical received

Do you guys have any idea how long to get ppr based on other applicants who got ppr already?

viren175

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
21/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/03/2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07/04/2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waitig
Kevin Kandanatt said:
I got a mail today about linking my application online too. Does all these mean ppr is gonna get soon?
Are paper based pnp applicant?
Inland or Outland?

Can you show us Sample of that email.

I want to link my application, but i can't .

youngeajoy

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-10-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
LANDED..........
27-08-2013
liruieusoc said:
Hi, same here. I tried several times to link my paper application but it says cannot find my paper application. I wonder why???? Anyone can help us regarding the linking between online and paper application? thanks! i feel so worried about this.
I successfully linked my application today. Select PR-PNP category, (for now, that "language test 000" method is no longer useable), I input UCI+Application #, passport info ( do not input birth place infomation).

I failed first several times but finally it works; because in last blank, they ask how many applicants in the application including myself. I put 2 (me and my common-law partner) for many times, but actually they accept 1.