+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Thank you everyone for the kind words. I finally got that portal email yesterday. From Montreal VO.

HERE is my timeline
Pnp inland (alberta)
AOR November 17,2023
Medical upfront passed January 9,2024
Biometrics January 24,2024
>>long silence<< ( Ottawa VO)
ADR May 8,2024
Submitted ADR May 22,2024
Acknowledge ADR : June 5,2024 (GCKEY)

Background check complete : June 5,2024 (tracker)
Eligibility complete :June 5,2024 (tracker)
Final decision in progress: June 6,2024 (GCKEY)
COPR On tracker :June 6,2024 (tracker)

I randomly checked my TRACKER on June 11 and saw the COPR.

GOT portal email yesterday June 12,2024
Time now to chill and celebrate this!

Reactions: Trayceee

Posho

Jan 31, 2024
Thank you everyone for the kind words. I finally got that portal email yesterday. From Montreal VO.

HERE is my timeline
Pnp inland (alberta)
AOR November 17,2023
Medical upfront passed January 9,2024
Biometrics January 24,2024
>>long silence<< ( Ottawa VO)
ADR May 8,2024
Submitted ADR May 22,2024
Acknowledge ADR : June 5,2024 (GCKEY)

Background check complete : June 5,2024 (tracker)
Eligibility complete :June 5,2024 (tracker)
Final decision in progress: June 6,2024 (GCKEY)
COPR On tracker :June 6,2024 (tracker)

I randomly checked my TRACKER on June 11 and saw the COPR.

GOT portal email yesterday June 12,2024
Congratulations Trayceeeeee…. I’m so happy you got this, wishing u all the best

Reactions: Trayceee

Nataly_

Star Member
Sep 27, 2023
I did call to IRCC today, they said that criminality is in progress, but before they told it passed.
Security is still not started.
Does anyone have any ideas?

JadeTiger

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
My tracker is showing updated 13th June now. But there’s no real update under activities, what does that mean ?
Check your GCKey. I had the same ghost update on the tracker and it was because my background check status in gckey was changed from Not Applicable to We are processing.

Reactions: AKhan2024

AKhan2024

Jun 12, 2024
Check your GCKey. I had the same ghost update on the tracker and it was because my background check status in gckey was changed from Not Applicable to We are processing.
GC key has been showing in progress since long, no change. I got this ghost update 2 months ago as well and when I called helpline to know about this update they said visa officer would have added some comments on my file. Or may be it’s related to my GCMS notes that I requested two weeks before, however no sign of what this update is, in both Gckey and tracker.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
If you folks are referring to the date on the top right on Tracker, that's not relevant. It is a system update date that has nothing to do with an applicant. IRCC tweeted about this couple months back.

Canjour90

Star Member
May 17, 2023
Hi guys, please help.

Once we receive COPR, do we need to prove the amount transferred to our bank account?

Recently, i received my pending salary and settlement as bulk cash by hand.

Since, i already closed my job account, I have to transfer this to my pof account through exchange.

I already have the proof of fund amount in my account and this will be additional amount.

Would transferring this amount through exchange be an issue? Do i have to prove that i received this amount from my job?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi guys, please help.

Once we receive COPR, do we need to prove the amount transferred to our bank account?

Recently, i received my pending salary and settlement as bulk cash by hand.

Since, i already closed my job account, I have to transfer this to my pof account through exchange.

I already have the proof of fund amount in my account and this will be additional amount.

Would transferring this amount through exchange be an issue? Do i have to prove that i received this amount from my job?
I landed in Canada with a PoF from Scotiabank.

Your obligations to become a PR is to simple be able to show that you've proof funds. They can either be:
1. in your home country's bank account
2. in your Canadian bank account(you can open a bank account in Canada from your country, it will be locked till you land and go to your local branch to activate it)
3. carry PoF in cash - anything above $10k needs to be declared. Not sure if custom duty would be applied to it.

Transferring through an exchange won't be be an issue. They might be a bit expensive though. We used our bank's wiring service(banks have special services to transfer large amounts) to transfer to our 4 new accounts in Canada. You won't have to prove that you got it from your job, you just need the right PoF that's accessible when you land so that you are not refused your PR.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
I landed in Canada with a PoF from Scotiabank.

Your obligations to become a PR is to simple be able to show that you've proof funds. They can either be:
1. in your home country's bank account
2. in your Canadian bank account(you can open a bank account in Canada from your country, it will be locked till you land and go to your local branch to activate it)
3. carry PoF in cash - anything above $10k needs to be declared. Not sure if custom duty would be applied to it.

Transferring through an exchange won't be be an issue. They might be a bit expensive though. We used our bank's wiring service(banks have special services to transfer large amounts) to transfer to our 4 new accounts in Canada. You won't have to prove that you got it from your job, you just need the right PoF that's accessible when you land so that you are not refused your PR.
No custom duty will be applied, especially for the 1st landing. They just need to know the origin of the funds.