+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Hello, need a little guidance.
In my GCkey portal I have received a "Correspondence Letter" it mentions pre-arrival services. And I can see final decision date as 21st June. I am an outland applicant.
There is no email for passport submission.

Can anyone guide me what is correspondence letter?
This means your nightmare is about to be over with

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello, need a little guidance.
In my GCkey portal I have received a "Correspondence Letter" it mentions pre-arrival services. And I can see final decision date as 21st June. I am an outland applicant.
There is no email for passport submission.

Can anyone guide me what is correspondence letter?
PAL is what most people used to get that educates them about pre-arrival services - you can go through it and see if you would want to use any pre-arrival services. Since you got FD, you are likely approved. Your approval email should arrive soon now.

Reactions: NimmaDreamland

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Honestly I fail to understand, why not just send passport submission request <_>
Week after week it is just waiting.
Look at the bright side. It's is mostly a good sign.
Me too I have everything completed in tracker. They have my flight reservation date in about 2 months. As everybody's telling me : They wouldn't ask you for your flight plans if they are not ready to approve your application. It has been 10 days now and no action yet on my file.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Me too I have everything completed in tracker. They have my flight reservation date in about 2 months. As everybody's telling me : They wouldn't ask you for your flight plans if they are not ready to approve your application. It has been 10 days now and no action yet on my file.
Pre covid, had seen many cases where the applicants were asked if they are able to travel within certain time. But this was after the passport reached IRCC for stamping. In your case , it seems they proactively asked you if you could travel. That is better in my opinion

Reactions: sabensaid92

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
I feel you, I do believe our applications are approved but this delay in having our visa issued is what is just keeping everything up in the air. May it be completed smoothly and at the earliest that's all I can pray.

Damdem2

Oct 27, 2023
I noticed that my application on gckey showed 'Profile Updated' and when I checked, my background check has changed from 'we are processing your background check' to We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Please does anyone know what this means? My Eligibility and BGC are still showing in progress in the tracker.

Reactions: Usama96

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
That’s such good news , congratulations! I am still same as before , awaiting BG check :( AOR November 14, healthcare category :((((
Call once a month now or 2 weekly. The 6month Mark has passed

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
F.I.N.A.L.L.Y DONE!
Goodness it was a long process!

FSW-O
AOR 28th Nov 2023
Med/BIL 31st January 2024
Med/Biometrics Completed 20th Feb 2024
Everything completed on tracker 28th May 2024
Final Decision 21st June 2024
Passport Request 25th June 2024

I hope all those waiting from November 2023 AORs get it soon!!! Thank you for giving support to go through this nerve-racking process!!

Posho

Jan 31, 2024
F.I.N.A.L.L.Y DONE!

FSW-O
AOR 28th Nov 2023

I hope all those waiting from November 2023 AORs get it soon!!! Thank you for giving support to go through this nerve-racking process!!
Congratulations

Reactions: NimmaDreamland

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
F.I.N.A.L.L.Y DONE!

FSW-O
AOR 28th Nov 2023

Congrats! Late, but it is here! Start packing I guess :D

Worth landing here during summers - job market goes cold around the winters and summer is amazing here (I personally love winter equally!). Best of luck for the next step.

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
Congrats! Late, but it is here! Start packing I guess :D

Worth landing here during summers - job market goes cold around the winters and summer is amazing here (I personally love winter equally!). Best of luck for the next step.
Thank you so much!! That was the only good thing about this long wait just to curb my anxiety we kind of planned and got ourselves ready so will definitely be able to leave in one month's time!! Will hopefully get a little bit of summer.
Would you be able to guide me to the thread for first settlement support? This forum has been crazy helpful!