+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Don't know why . .... After reading the testimony of many here who got ppr including one of the applicant of January 2019 ....... I have started doubting myself.... .. Did I even submit my file. ..... Have they by mistake.... have deleted my file or perhaps something has gone utterly wrong that they don't want to even look at my file. ;)

Arsalanullah1122

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Islamabad, Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Don't know why . .... After reading the testimony of many here who got ppr including one of the applicant of January 2019 ....... I have started doubting myself.... .. Did I even submit my file. ..... Have they by mistake.... have deleted my file or perhaps something has gone utterly wrong that they don't want to even look at my file. ;)
Hang in there. I feel what you mean.

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
dont worry and call them ..
In my case3 agent told me that mt eligibily checking is bit started and havent updated in profile .

Carlosmunoz08

Jul 22, 2018
Philippines
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-19
Aor - 8th nov
IP1
Medical passed - dec

No update since. Anyone in the same boat??

Had declared home loan.. hope that isnt an impediment.

No update is making me think alot of things

TX

Rgds
I dont have any loans myself but I submitted mine 03Nov18 and similar to you, all I have is medical passed. All other items have the same status since months ago. I guess one difference that I have is that I have 2 dependents. I dunno if that really makes it longer. I'm exploring ordering the GCMS notes just for peace of mind...or closure! Haha! My mind playing tricks on me as I read Nov applicants getting their PPRs. Making me check my account everyday! Haha! Still hoping for the best though!

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
That’s too too too early to think that way. Majority of applicants from June onwards are still waiting.

You should be patient be well prepared for wait till October as things are moving damn slow and only lucky ones get their ppr within six months.

Ceppiman

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Don't trust the cic agents you talk to when you call. I called last week and asked about my account and the agent gave me a default answer instantly saying everything looks fine etc, when I told the agent that my biometrics appear as not given, she put me on hold for 10 minutes to actually check my file. They do not bother to check your application when you call, unless you give them a good reason to do so.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
I finally Got the Ready for visa mail (PPR) at 2.07am and 2.08 am WAT (mail was sent twice). Couldn't believe it!
After MEP on Dec. 3 and biometric update on Dec.6, there was no movement in file since, no ghost update. absolute silence until now that i got the PPR mail. online status still reads the same as it was after biometrics except for application status showing updated and then submitted after the ppr mail.

Thank you so all for your support and encouragement you all kept me going and kept me sane, even cheering me up sometimes. @SithLord and everyone still waiting, i'm eagerly awaiting your PPR testimony!
Congratulations!!

Carlosmunoz08

Jul 22, 2018
Philippines
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-19
Hi everyone,

So I am getting curious as to the status of my application. I have just ordered a GCMS. While waiting for this, would you mind sharing your thoughts on the posted status of my application?

Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of medical results: you passed the medical exam (around January 23ish)

Review of additional documents: we are reviewing the additional documents you have provided (since jan if I remember it right)

Interview: you do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes

Background check: your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once a final decision has been made.

These are the same status since December. Does this mean my application has not progressed at all? Should I be worried that my application's odds of being rejected increased?

Reactions: Maheen khan

dasu106

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Hi everyone,

So I am getting curious as to the status of my application. I have just ordered a GCMS. While waiting for this, would you mind sharing your thoughts on the posted status of my application?

Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of medical results: you passed the medical exam (around January 23ish)

Review of additional documents: we are reviewing the additional documents you have provided (since jan if I remember it right)

Interview: you do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes

Background check: your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once a final decision has been made.

These are the same status since December. Does this mean my application has not progressed at all? Should I be worried that my application's odds of being rejected increased?

nobody knows man, Just bite your teeth and wait it out. they will contact you if they need anything/ if they are satisfied with your documents.