Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
9- Mar-16
LANDED..........
29-Jul-16
Hey you guys, under permanent residence in ecas it now saids '' in process'' from application received does that mean it has reached my VO?? btw it only has two lines, it saids when my application was received and it saids medical has been received .. what does the third line mean?

crzy_canadian

Oct 28, 2015
Visayas - Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
I'm at the same place, says 'in process' but no third line. As far as I understand it has infact reached your outland VO.

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
I have the same thing under permanent residence section. It now says in process. I contacted CIC and they said that the files are electronically sent to the VO abroad. That's a lot of scanning! So for everyone else with the same "in process", it has reached overseas or wherever your VO is.

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
susanrichards2015 said:
I have the same thing under permanent residence section. It now says in process. I contacted CIC and they said that the files are electronically sent to the VO abroad. That's a lot of scanning! So for everyone else with the same "in process", it has reached overseas or wherever your VO is.
thanks, good to know :)

crzy_canadian

Oct 28, 2015
Visayas - Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
susanrichards2015 said:
I contacted CIC and they said that the files are electronically sent to the VO abroad. That's a lot of scanning! So for everyone else with the same "in process", it has reached overseas or wherever your VO is.
Good to know, thanks!

BlueSapphire

Jan 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2015
Med's Request
Upfront July 2015
Med's Done....
RE-MED Oct 2016
susanrichards2015 said:
I contacted CIC and they said that the files are electronically sent to the VO abroad. That's a lot of scanning!
I was wondering how they send the files and now we know they wont get lost in the mail :D and yes that is ALOT to scan, thanks for sharing!
Happy Sunday!

tdguy

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-15
AOR Received.
6-Jan-16
File Transfer...
SA 15-Jan-16
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-Sep-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
9- Mar-16
LANDED..........
29-Jul-16
That is very good to know! does anyone know if i can send additional evidence to my vo without them asking for it?? found some really good stuff from 2011 that i think can help our case, another thing is the police report, how long is it good for after being received by cic? mine was done in August 2015 and submitted in November 2015with app, Im thinking about re doing it because February will make it over 6 months old, maybe i save some time if they ask for another?? any thoughts??

ayrazar

Jul 2, 2015
susanrichards2015 said:
So if we need to send in something as an original, would it go to mississauga or the VO? Post-sending the app

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
BlueSapphire said:
I was wondering how they send the files and now we know they wont get lost in the mail :D and yes that is ALOT to scan, thanks for sharing!
Happy Sunday!
You're most welcome. I was wondering as well and the very knowledgeable agent at CIC named Josie told me they're scanned electronically. Very happy to know

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
tdguy said:
That is very good to know! does anyone know if i can send additional evidence to my vo without them asking for it?? found some really good stuff from 2011 that i think can help our case, another thing is the police report, how long is it good for after being received by cic? mine was done in August 2015 and submitted in November 2015with app, Im thinking about re doing it because February will make it over 6 months old, maybe i save some time if they ask for another?? any thoughts??
Yes u can send additional info to he VO. Look on the SA letter or email that you received and it will provide you with a link to send additional documents directly to the VO

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
ayrazar said:
So if we need to send in something as an original, would it go to mississauga or the VO? Post-sending the app
Once mississauga approves you as a sponsor and forwards your application to the respective VO you will need to submit documentation directly to the VO. As mentioned in another answer, look on your SA letter and you will see a link that you can follow to submit information to the VO for your case

Doc123doc

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 4th 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 24th 2015
File Transfer...
Jan 12th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Oct 16th 2015
Hello,

The third line has shown up now under my PR in process section.
good luck to you all as well, hope you all see progress soon too

Doc123doc

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 4th 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 24th 2015
File Transfer...
Jan 12th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Oct 16th 2015
a quick question:

What does Stage 2 AOR mean?

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Doc123doc said:
a quick question:

What does Stage 2 AOR mean?

Stage 2 AOR which not everybody gets is confirmation of receipt to the VO that is processing your application.

ayrazar

Jul 2, 2015
susanrichards2015 said:
Once mississauga approves you as a sponsor and forwards your application to the respective VO you will need to submit documentation directly to the VO. As mentioned in another answer, look on your SA letter and you will see a link that you can follow to submit information to the VO for your case
Yeah.. Which is a lot of why I'm not sure if I should send to mississauga between AOR and SA or just wait for SA and send to VO. Guhhhhh