+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2013 Citizenship Application

hadal

Dec 13, 2010
cic8888 said:
hadal,
My file got transferred to Montral june 1st week and was give test Aug 14 2014.
you are close to receive a test date I hope. Good luck.
Thank you cic8888. Could you please share the exam experience? How did the interview go? When do you expect to have your oath ceremony?

In my case for one of my trips to US (I have only two) with my car, I miss the entry stamp into Canada. I have the entry stamp to US though, but the officer in canadian border apparently has forgotten to stamp my passport coming back to Canada!

I requested my CBSA report in July to have a proof and it arrived yesterday, however that trip is not even in the report. Every other trip is in there except for this one!

Based on your personal interview experience, do you think that this could cause any problem in my interview with the officer? Any recommendations for the interview in general?

Thanks,
Hadal

mrbravo

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
AmPal said:
Hallo everyone and congratulations,

I am July 2014 applicant and sent my application 2 weeks before. There is no reply from CIC yet. When I sent my application I forgot to write "N/A" where it was not applicable. So, my questions are -

1. will CIC send my application back?
2. if yes, after how long they will send it back?
3. shall I send them another application with a letter and request them to consider my new application?

Please help
I sent my application and forgot to write N/A like yourself. CIC DID NOT return my application and all went fine. I got my test and Oath.

do not worry bud.

Good luck

cic8888

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Hadal,
I had 12 travels in 4 years but she didn't check all stamps. (randomly 4)...In your case since there are 2, they may very well see all 2. so if I were you, the day you claim that you come back to Canada - Did you do any sort of government interaction - like renewing license, buying car, health card renewal etc? (if so take a copy - keep it with you - if they raise show them and explain them).
if not, if you have credit card statements to prove or work etc.
but for 2 travel - you should be OK. do not worry but be prepared with all proofs.

questions were very easy - interview part, there were 5, out of them 4 are nice and the other one ( I don't know). what you do, where you live kinda questions.
Good luck

stan7175

Feb 14, 2014
Anyone applied in November still waiting for test from Mississauga? My application(Family) recieved November 28th, In process Feb 11th , Received guide Mid March & haven't heard anything since then. NO RQ, No fingerprint request nothing...

mrbravo

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
hadal said:
Thank you cic8888. Could you please share the exam experience? How did the interview go? When do you expect to have your oath ceremony?

In my case for one of my trips to US (I have only two) with my car, I miss the entry stamp into Canada. I have the entry stamp to US though, but the officer in canadian border apparently has forgotten to stamp my passport coming back to Canada!

I requested my CBSA report in July to have a proof and it arrived yesterday, however that trip is not even in the report. Every other trip is in there except for this one!

Based on your personal interview experience, do you think that this could cause any problem in my interview with the officer? Any recommendations for the interview in general?

Thanks,
Hadal
I had 4 missing entry stamps most of them were at Calgary international Airport. I brought my CBSA report in the interview and the officer literally said " OH lovely, i am glad you got the CBSA report with you this will make my life easy"

you must take it with you to prove the missing entry days.

Good luck

radrun

Jun 13, 2014
mrbravo said:
I had 4 missing entry stamps most of them were at Calgary international Airport. I brought my CBSA report in the interview and the officer literally said " OH lovely, i am glad you got the CBSA report with you this will make my life easy"

you must take it with you to prove the missing entry days.

Good luck
Interesting ... I am also missing a stamp at the port of entry from US to Canada. I have traveled a lot, but how can I get the CBSA report? Would you please send me a link or some information on how to do it?
Thanks alot

radrun

Jun 13, 2014
There is a question on the website that asks " Please select the act under which you are submitting the request". Should this be "Privacy Act" or "Access to information Act". For the next question (the type of records you wish to request), I am going to select Case files. I appreciate your help.

Canadianese

May 2, 2014
radrun said:
There is a question on the website that asks " Please select the act under which you are submitting the request". Should this be "Privacy Act" or "Access to information Act". For the next question (the type of records you wish to request), I am going to select Case files. I appreciate your help.
Hi radrun;

Plz read this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/atip-requests-instructions-and-insights-t203260.0.html

It is very informative If u apply for ATIP.

Best of luck.

radrun

Jun 13, 2014
Thanks a lot Canadianese. It was very helpful indeed.

Good luck to you as well.

It is strange I couldn't reply to your message, it wouldn't allow me, saying that there is a link in the message :)

Canadianese

May 2, 2014
radrun said:
Thanks a lot Canadianese. It was very helpful indeed.

Good luck to you as well.

It is strange I couldn't reply to your message, it wouldn't allow me, saying that there is a link in the message :)
Your most welcome friend.

novembre2013

Star Member
Sep 1, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
hello everyone.
thanks first for this topic. I am a november applicant, with an pre-test RQ.
here is my timeline:
november 2013 application received
january 2014 in process and book sent to me
june27th 2014 RQ received
august 15th 2014 RQ return
august 26th notice to write the test on september 30th.

I am quite surprised they invite me to pass the test since my RQ has not been processed yet, obviously.
thanks

saywisdom

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
novembre2013 said:
hello everyone.
here is my timeline:

I am quite surprised they invite me to pass the test since my RQ has not been processed yet, obviously.
thanks
You are really lucky to get your test right after your RQ submission...
I got a pre-test RQ as well and I replied by the end of July 2014, nothing since then

BTW, you can add your timeline to the November spreadsheet (Link in my signature)
Good luck with your test

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
novembre2013 said:
hello everyone.
here is my timeline:

thanks
These days they process the RQ after the test and not before, in order not to process the files of those who do not pass... efficient

novembre2013

Star Member
Sep 1, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Michels said:
These days they process the RQ after the test and not before, in order not to process the files of those who do not pass... efficient
thank you for explanations...so my journey is still on :)
Have you also received a RQ?

saywisdom said:
You are really lucky to get your test right after your RQ submission...
I got a pre-test RQ as well and I replied by the end of July 2014, nothing since then

BTW, you can add your timeline to the November spreadsheet (Link in my signature)
Good luck with your test
Good luck and I wish that you will receive soon the test date...
I ll try to add my timeline but I dont know how to create a new line.. ???

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
novembre2013 said:
thank you for explanations...so my journey is still on :)
Have you also received a RQ?
Hopefully will not.. My wife had an RQ and it took 3 month from submission to test.