heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allen877 said:
Hi Guys do anyone have an approximate count till date no of AOR and nomination given to candidates. As its limited to 350 and file is still in Jan 15 and aspirants are eager even thought they submitted till March end . These NS folks are still accepting applications. Pls advice
@allen877

I do not think anyone has the exact or approximate counts of the number of AORs and nominations issued so far.
The information in the spreadsheet can give us all some idea about the processing times and such, but unfortunately, to know exactly how many nominations have been issued can only be speculated.
We're all in the same boat struggling with uncertainty.. I wish you good luck :)

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Musikwala said:
Done.

So what's the first thing to wait for? AOR or pre-screening email? What's that?
@ Musikwala

Essentially, yeah..
Basically, they let you know that they have your application and whether or not you meet the minimum 67 points and if the application is complete.
If all is well you receive the Pre-Screening email/Acknowledgment Of Receipt (AOR). They also ask for your EE profile number and request for additional documents that they may need in this email.
Then the application goes on to the next phase which is the assessment.
Once they have made a decision, they let you know via email.
If the answer is positive, it is highly probable that you would be issued an ITA (Invitation To Apply) by CIC and you would have 60 days to send in additional documents they ask for and if all is well, you would receive your PR after completing the formalities.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
DaRocha said:
Please I need some advise.

I provided separate documents as proof of funds for FSW 2014 and NSNP. My bank accounts for FSW 2014 and only my pension account for NSNP. My FSW package was returned to me because my NOC was filled up by the time my application got to CIC. In my NSNP application form, I had stated that I had applied for FSW2014.

I would like to know whether NSNP will disqualify my application for not stating my bank accounts as proof of funds. Do I have to send an addendum to NS, showing the bank accounts since they have not processed my application?
In your pension account if there is sufficient money as required by NSOI, then there would be no problem, and you do not need to send an addendum.
However if you do not show them the amount as per their requirement then it may create a problem.

Please make your entry in SS. Links are below in my signature.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
mapleback said:
Hi ladies and gents. Does the spreadsheet have a legend, what do the colours mean?
Spreadsheet is serialized according to Application receive date at NSOI.
Entries color will change in the following manner--

WHITE---->> ORANGE---->> GREEN------->> SKY BLUE

When you will enter your details in spreadsheet and you did not get any acknowledgement email from NSOI regarding your application, your entry will remain in WHITE
Once you will get acknowledgement email which is called AOR/ pre-screening email, your entry will turn in to ORANGE.
After that when you would get Nomination your entry would become GREEN
After that when you will receive ITA from CIC your entry would become SKYBLUE

If Your application has been returned or refused before AOR or after AOR your entry would become RED
There are names in BLUE color, these applicants forgot to mention their intended NOC while filling their application form NSNP 100.
There are names in RED color, These applicants either not sure when their application reached to NSOI or they made entry before reaching their application to NSOI.

I hope it would help you to understand SS

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
heeru_maan said:
@ Musikwala

Essentially, yeah..
Basically, they let you know that they have your application and whether or not you meet the minimum 65 points 67 points and if the application is complete.
If all is well you receive the Pre-Screening email/Acknowledgment Of Receipt (AOR). They also ask for your EE profile number and request for additional documents that they may need in this email.
Then the application goes on to the next phase which is the assessment.
Once they have made a decision, they let you know via email.
If the answer is positive, it is highly probable that you would be issued an ITA (Invitation To Apply) by CIC and you would have 60 days to send in additional documents they ask for and if all is well, you would receive your PR after completing the formalities.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
drajpoot said:
Spreadsheet is serialized according to Application receive date at NSOI.
Entries color will change in the following manner--

WHITE---->> ORANGE---->> GREEN------->> SKY BLUE

When you will enter your details in spreadsheet and you did not get any acknowledgement email from NSOI regarding your application, your entry will remain in WHITE
Once you will get acknowledgement email which is called AOR/ pre-screening email, your entry will turn in to ORANGE.
After that when you would get Nomination your entry would become GREEN
After that when you will receive ITA from CIC your entry would become SKYBLUE

If Your application has been returned or refused before AOR or after AOR your entry would become RED
There are names in BLUE color, these applicants forgot to mention their intended NOC while filling their application form NSNP 100.
There are names in RED color, These applicants either not sure when their application reached to NSOI or they made entry before reaching their application to NSOI.

I hope it would help you to understand SS
thanks for responding

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
Hello everyone in the house,
I am just concerned we've not heart from whitneyhazel and GNPLC!!!!!!

What is happening?
:-[ :-[ :-[

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
abhishishir said:
Hello guys
Got a mail from the office which is a bit disturbing. My brother stays in Alberta thus they are doubting my intention to stay in NS. well we can't sign a bond that we r going to stay there and Ppl who have nominations also cannot prove it by any document. So please guide me to convince them. Here is the content of the mail

I am writing in reference to your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program – Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream. The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) has assessed your application, and intends to refuse your application based on the following:

Eligibility Criteria – Intention to Settle in Nova Scotia

Our office is not satisfied that you intend to settle permanently in Nova Scotia, as the evidence on file argues a stronger connection to the Western Provinces of Canada (Alberta and Saskatchewan) rather than the Province of Nova Scotia. If you have additional information regarding this matter, please provide by April 24, 2015.

If you have further information in regards to the above matter our office will also require the following documentation in order to continue the processing of your application;

· A reference letter from your office with contact information for the person who has provided the reference.

· Copies of official statements of transactions (with account balances) for all bank accounts in your name and/or your spouse's name for the past 3 months
· At the time of submission you stated that you have no liabilities (bank loans, personal loans, lines of credit and credit card balances), is this still true? If you or your spouse do have bank loans, personal loans, lines of credit and/or credit card balances in your name and/or her name, please submit copies of your statements for the past 3 months.
· Copies of your paystubs for the past 3 months
· The terms and conditions of your deposit with Bank. Can these funds be withdrawn before the maturity date? Is there a penalty to withdraw before this date, if yes, what is this penalty?

If the requested information is not received by April 24, 2015, then your application will be refused and your file closed. This information can be scanned and sent to me via email. An official intent to refuse letter is attached.

Best regards.

Would they also refuse an application if applicant has siblings in USA (Green Card/American citizens) ? What are NS upto ?

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Thanks for your care, I am still expecting my AOR

neel_saxena

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Can anyone tell How you will receive points in your express entry profile if you get nominated?.. I don't think I've entered EE profile number anywhere in application form for NSNP?

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
neel_saxena said:
Can anyone tell How you will receive points in your express entry profile if you get nominated?.. I don't think I've entered EE profile number anywhere in application form for NSNP?
If the application is accepted and you receive nomination NS will inform CIC and you can update your EE profile on CIC website in the section where it asks " Do you have any Provincial Nomination" after which your profile will be eligible for 600 points and will be assigned.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
neel_saxena said:
My friend, the day when you will got AOR, they will ask you your Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code in the same email.
After that they will assess your application and if they decide to nominate you they will send you nomination email in which they will ask you to accept nomination through EE profile and in your EE profile automatically updated with 600 points.

Please clear your application received date It can not be received on Sunday 22nd Feb.

neel_saxena

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
hectortroy80 said:
If the application is accepted and you receive nomination NS will inform CIC and you can update your EE profile on CIC website in the section where it asks " Do you have any Provincial Nomination" after which your profile will be eligible for 600 points and will be assigned.
Ok..so we have to update our profile on our own. It does not get updated automatically by NSNP or CIC...

neel_saxena

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
drajpoot said:
My friend, the day when you will got AOR, they will ask you your Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code in the same email.
Please clear your application received date It can not be received on Sunday 22nd Feb.
Can you change it to 24th Feb please...I don't have option to change it.