03-11-2015
Med's Done....
31-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2016
valericagirl said:
Hello guys, I received AOR, please update the spreadsheet! :)
what was your file delivery date ?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
simranj said:
what was your file delivery date ?
Please see the below link of spreadsheet in my signature. You can see all the details of all applicants who got AOR and nomination
Please make your entry in Spreadsheet too.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
@ sshehab, VALERICAGIRL, cennabit - Congratulation for your AOR.

@whitneyhazel- Please update your application status. We hope that you got AOR positively.

I request all members to give your suggestion to "faye2016" and "abhishishir". as these guys are facing a bit problem with their application. Expert advice and suggestion may help them.

I request again all silent readers please make entries in SS. its very helpful for everyone . As we can get some idea of the application processing dates at NSOI.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Musikwala said:
Guys! My app package was received today in Nova Scotia. Just checked DHL.

What's next?

How long do I have to wait to hear anything?
Make entry in SS . Both links are below in my signature

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
No. of January applicants in Spreadsheet is only 49, We do not know exactly how many people applied in January however till today this small data helped us alot to know the dates of application which are currently processing at NSOI.
By these details at least all of us can make ourselves relaxed, a bit tension free and may do some calculation of dates for getting AOR or nomination.

Thanks to all and I request to make more entries as this data is only way to know the NSOI processing.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
drajpoot said:
No. of January applicants in Spreadsheet is only 49, We do not know exactly how many people applied in January however till today this small data helped us alot to know the dates of application which are currently processing at NSOI.
By these details at least all of us can make ourselves relaxed, a bit tension free and may do some calculation of dates for getting AOR or nomination.

Thanks to all and I request to make more entries as this data is only way to know the NSOI processing.
Dear drajpoot

Thanks for your nice effort . You are really doing a great job.
+1 from me

hemanthk1986

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
faye2016 said:
Good Day Everyone,

I received correspondence from NSNP yesterday (see below).

RE: Application to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program

Dear Ms. ---------:

Thank you for your interest in applying to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program under the
Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream. After a review of your application, it was
determined that it is incomplete per the checklist in the NSNP 100 application.
Therefore, your application has been closed and is being returned to you via regular
mail. As indicated in our guidelines, only complete applications will be assessed.
The following items were missing from your application package:
• Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada – IMM 5604.

Thank you,

Nova Scotia Nominee Program
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

I responded and asked that they review their decision as I have full custody of my daughter. They have indicated that they will elevate the matter to the manager and respond within 2 weeks. My application was received on january 15th.

Write back to NS office saying that you have all the relevant document related to custody (if any) and i m pretty sure they can consider for genuine cases. Dont worry my friend:)

yhw9102

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Copenhagen
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO: BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nov. 27 charged
Nomination.....
Dec. 31 PER
AOR Received.
Photo request on Feb. 6, sent on Feb. 11
IELTS Request
Doc. request on June 2, sent on June 10
File Transfer...
SLU July 3, start to process on July 1
Med's Request
waiting.........
drajpoot said:
@ yhw and indianbritish any good news ?
I am waiting for good news.

hemanthk1986

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
abhishishir said:
Hello guys
Got a mail from the office which is a bit disturbing. My brother stays in Alberta thus they are doubting my intention to stay in NS. well we can't sign a bond that we r going to stay there and Ppl who have nominations also cannot prove it by any document. So please guide me to convince them. Here is the content of the mail

I am writing in reference to your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program – Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream. The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) has assessed your application, and intends to refuse your application based on the following:

Eligibility Criteria – Intention to Settle in Nova Scotia

Our office is not satisfied that you intend to settle permanently in Nova Scotia, as the evidence on file argues a stronger connection to the Western Provinces of Canada (Alberta and Saskatchewan) rather than the Province of Nova Scotia. If you have additional information regarding this matter, please provide by April 24, 2015.

If you have further information in regards to the above matter our office will also require the following documentation in order to continue the processing of your application;

· A reference letter from your office with contact information for the person who has provided the reference.

· Copies of official statements of transactions (with account balances) for all bank accounts in your name and/or your spouse's name for the past 3 months
· At the time of submission you stated that you have no liabilities (bank loans, personal loans, lines of credit and credit card balances), is this still true? If you or your spouse do have bank loans, personal loans, lines of credit and/or credit card balances in your name and/or her name, please submit copies of your statements for the past 3 months.
· Copies of your paystubs for the past 3 months
· The terms and conditions of your deposit with Bank. Can these funds be withdrawn before the maturity date? Is there a penalty to withdraw before this date, if yes, what is this penalty?

If the requested information is not received by April 24, 2015, then your application will be refused and your file closed. This information can be scanned and sent to me via email. An official intent to refuse letter is attached.

Best regards.
My friends,

Dont worry or get disturb in such situation..Have patience and you will succeed

Have your any were mentioned about you intention to stay in Alberta or other region ....like EE profile etc??
Explain them in details about your strong will to settle in NS and not intend to move to other region.

Also i am pretty sure you will have all the required documents requested above so send the documents to them at earliest .

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
valericagirl said:
Hello guys, I received AOR, please update the spreadsheet! :)
Congrats friend. Wishing you the best in the next process.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
yhw9102 said:
I am waiting for good news.
I pray your good news will come very soon.

zhd3535

Apr 9, 2015
Hi.
I can't make entry into the SS. Can anyone let me know?
My application reached at NSOI on January 14 and received AOR on April 3.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
zhd3535 said:
Hi.
I can't make entry into the SS. Can anyone let me know?
My application reached at NSOI on January 14 and received AOR on April 3.
please click on the link below- "Entry form"