+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
hemanthk1986 said:
Sorry to hear about this news... dont worry now . i would say write a strong email to them with all ur intentions to stay in NS and not move to any other province in near future and if you have any proof of contacting any 1 in NS for Job or any other communication which is related to NS .. provide the same so they can re-consider your application ...

Hopes should not be lost ...Try & try again till you succeed my friend.
For NS to tell their intention to accept or refuse, it took them 2 months to assess IndianBritish and abhishishir...
NOT GOOD, i thought their background checks would have been done by now...

hemanthk1986

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
tan_sur69 said:
For NS to tell their intention to accept or refuse, it took them 2 months to assess IndianBritish and abhishishir...
NOT GOOD, i thought their background checks would have been done by now...
One thing is clear if you have mentioned any thing about ur previous application details or relatives/friends details in canada changes are more to get rejected...

I am feeling very bad for these 2 guys so i dont want them to give up their hopes after so much efforts and try to convince NS .

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
hemanthk1986 said:
One thing is clear if you have mentioned any thing about ur previous application details or relatives/friends details in canada changes are more to get rejected...

I am feeling very bad for these 2 guys so i dont want them to give up their hopes after so much efforts and try to convince NS .
If candidate has relatives in USA, will it impact those as well ?

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
tan_sur69 said:
If candidate has relatives in USA, will it impact those as well ?
How? it's a different country. The long and short of it is, No.

LusiLee

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Montréal
Guys!

Right now:

Dear LusiLee;

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry Stream on January 19, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is 201***. Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

If there is anything that requires further information/clarification, a Nova Scotia Nominee Program Officer may be in touch with you.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
LusiLee said:
Guys!

Right now:

Dear LusiLee;

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry Stream on January 19, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is 201***. Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp @ novascotia.ca , with your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:

If there is anything that requires further information/clarification, a Nova Scotia Nominee Program Officer may be in touch with you.

So Jan 19th applications started, between your file serial number and mine... they were 400 applicants.....

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LusiLee said:
Guys!

Right now:

Dear LusiLee;

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp @ novascotia.ca , with your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

@Lusilee..Congrats..I am waiting..next to you..Wish you all the very best.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Sometimes hard to understand the processing of NSOI-

AOR dates Application Receive date

(29th January- 4th February) 7th Jan
(5th February- 11th February) 9th Jan
(18th February-27th February) 8th Jan
(4th March -24th March) 12th Jan
(24th March-25th March) 12th Jan and 13th Jan
(27th March-3 April) 14th Jan
9th April 12th Jan
(10 April-13 April) 15th Jan and 16th Jan
14th April 15th Jan
17th April 19th Jan

As per the above details
-If 8th January applicants are getting AOR till 27th February than how it can be possible that 9th January applicant will get AOR before them
-If 12th January applicants are getting AOR till 9th April than how it can be possible that 13th And 14th January applicant will get AOR before them
-If 15th January applicants are getting AOR till 14th April then how it can be possible that 16th January applicant will get AOR before them

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tan_sur69 said:
yeah it is 400 difference... where did that 400 difference go..... i am sure it cannot be 400 applicants.
@ tan_sur69.What do you mean? How it is possible to reach 400 application? When was your application reached?