+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hi, i have an urgent inquiry. I was refused an Australian study visa back in 2012 or 2013(I dont even remember). I have never once mentioned that refusal while applying for any of my study permits. Since I forgot about that refusal even for my PGWP and all of my TRVS. But I am applying for my PR and now I am really scared that they don't think i deliberately withhold info for like 9 years. Since I came to Canada in 2015. What is the best step right now? How can I explain my lacking to the officer?I am also applying for TRV should I mention the redusal in this TRV also , It will be submitted before my PR. I just remembered it because I was going through my old pc and my brother reminded me that you remember you aus visa got rejected. Or is it too late now and i should just not mention it at all and hope for the best.
It's not a good situation to be in. However, it's also OK. You're lucky that they haven't discovered this yet. In your next application, you should definitely explain this and also provide an explanation that you forgot to mention this etc.

Prince patel

Mar 11, 2021
I APPLIED MY NON EXPRESS ENTRY PR APPLICATION UNDER OINP ON 15 NOVEMBER 2023, I GOT AOR AND BIL ON 20 FEB 2024 AND APPLIED BIOMETRICS ON 21ST FEB 2024, GOT PAL ON 20TH APRIL 2024. BUT TYHEN AFTER I DID NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM THE IRCC. AS CONTACTED IRCC SEVRAL TIME AND ASK THEM MYY QUERY AND THEY TOLD ME THAT YOU PASSED ALL THE ASSESSMENT. I ASK THE SAME THING THAT IF I PASSED ALL THE ASESSMENT THEN WHY IT IS TALING LONGER TIME NOW. IF ANYBODY HAVE INFORMATION OR ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW

fmuntasir

Mar 28, 2024
PR applied: 28th March
AOR: 12th July
PAL: 16th August
Medical Passed: 20th August.

I know everyone's timeline is different, but based on the above timeline what is the approximate date I can expect portal 1. Or if anybody else has the same timeline like me, do any of you receive P1 email already?

Zina 69

Jun 14, 2023
I APPLIED MY NON EXPRESS ENTRY PR APPLICATION UNDER OINP ON 15 NOVEMBER 2023, I GOT AOR AND BIL ON 20 FEB 2024 AND APPLIED BIOMETRICS ON 21ST FEB 2024, GOT PAL ON 20TH APRIL 2024. BUT TYHEN AFTER I DID NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM THE IRCC. AS CONTACTED IRCC SEVRAL TIME AND ASK THEM MYY QUERY AND THEY TOLD ME THAT YOU PASSED ALL THE ASSESSMENT. I ASK THE SAME THING THAT IF I PASSED ALL THE ASESSMENT THEN WHY IT IS TALING LONGER TIME NOW. IF ANYBODY HAVE INFORMATION OR ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW

ArashRafie

Jan 20, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
I have same timeline. Just receive the PAL. I called IRCC and been told by the agent that eligibility and medical are passed and the BG is in process. Anyway I requested the GCMS note.
I applied for PR on February 2024, received AOR in May 2024 (with MP passed), submitted biometrics in May 2024 after request. I got an ADR notification in June 2024 which was received by IRCC before the deadline. I have not received any more information after this, and my Background on GCKey is 'Not Applicable'. My PVO is Winnipeg.

Should I request GCMS notes from IRCC or is my application still under normal processing times?

VenomSnake

Apr 9, 2024
I have same timeline. Just receive the PAL. I called IRCC and been told by the agent that eligibility and medical are passed and the BG is in process. Anyway I requested the GCMS note.
Hi, Can you share the number you called please?
I've been trying to talk to a real person in IRCC and have not make it so far

Khan00900

Aug 17, 2024
You should mention each and every visa refusal. Even though you forgot last time , they will find it and you will be banned from Canada for 5 years. Just a note even if you got PR but you lied in your previous applications , they cab find it and your PR can be revoked and you will be inadmissible for 5 years and banned .
Sorry what should be a better recourse here, mention it in PR application?

keyurd31

Jul 19, 2024
@Miss bee
- Same happened with me I realized today that my spouse has 3 time refusal in USA study visa. But I forgot to mention.
- Recently married.She is in India and I just link her name in my PR application.
- If I submit information with changes in imm5669, is that fine? Is there any side effects on my file?
- I just Got AOR, Biomathematics submitted on starting of the Month.waiting for next step and found this error.
- Shold I provide all 3 study visa refusal with detail? or just to say simply that US student visa refused?
Any idea or suggestions would be helpful?

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Sorry what should be a better recourse here, mention it in PR application?
If you haven’t mentioned in your previous applications, make sure to mention in present and future applications. Eventually they will find all refusal . So better safe than be sorry .

Joe.ku

Dec 29, 2023
You have to apply for closed work permit. Your employer have to submit job offer in employer portal and pay $230 compliance fees . That job offer starts with A123457789. That number you have to put in work permit application form under job details section. If you apply closed work permit with this, your work permit will be refused. For now if you already submitted, your employer can submit job offer and pay fees. You can fill form again and put that job offer in new form and send it through webform asap along with $230 fees receipt copy.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/partners-service-providers/employer-portal.html
Hi @Miss bee , I did exactly like what you advised, we pay the Compliance fee, updated the form with the job offer number A#######, and submitted them along with the payment receipt through the web form. Do you think there is a hope that IRCC approve my work permit, it's status still "under processing", have you experienced such a case before? Appreciate your kind assistance