+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

sdtracer

Oct 31, 2023
I applied for PR on February 2024, received AOR in May 2024 (with MP passed), submitted biometrics in May 2024 after request. I got an ADR notification in June 2024 which was received by IRCC before the deadline. I have not received any more information after this, and my Background on GCKey is 'Not Applicable'. My PVO is Winnipeg.

Should I request GCMS notes from IRCC or is my application still under normal processing times?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
RE: validity of your biometric information
Thank you for providing your biometric information (i.e. digital fingerprints and photograph) in
support of your temporary resident application to Canada. The purpose of this letter is to notify
you that your biometric information is valid until 2032/03/23 (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent
temporary resident applications to Canada.
What you need to know for subsequent temporary resident (TR) applications:
• Please keep this letter for future reference. Your biometric information must be valid for the
duration of your temporary stay in Canada.
• You will not be required to provide your biometric information again in support of any
subsequent temporary resident applications you make within the validity date indicated
above.
• However, if you wish to extend the validity of your permit or visa beyond the validity date
indicated above you can provide your biometric information again and pay the associated
fee for another ten-year validity.
• Please note that you will be required to provide your biometric information in support of any
permanent resident application, even if you apply within the validity date indicated above.
• In addition to this letter, you can check the validity date of your biometric information using:
• your MyAccount at
• the Biometrics Validity Tool that is available on Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada’s website at
IMM5825 (10-2018) E
UCI: Application No.:
Dear
Date:
www.cic.gc.ca/English/e-services/account.asp
This is biometrics validation letter. Everyone gets this . This won’t show in your account.

pthinh8000

Jan 16, 2023
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
My case was reassigned to Etobicoke as a Primary VO, SVO is Sydney, NS. Will my processing time be much longer than usual? My timeline is below.

ashm09

Oct 10, 2022
@Miss bee can you tell me what's would be the next step after giving biometric and also if you can write down a complete steps after biometric submitted it would be really helpful

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee can you tell me what's would be the next step after giving biometric and also if you can write down a complete steps after biometric submitted it would be really helpful
After you submit your biometrics for Canadian Permanent Residency (PR), the process generally involves the following steps:

1. Application Processing: Your application will be reviewed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). They will assess your eligibility based on the information and documents you submitted.
  2. Medical Examination: If not already completed, you may be required to undergo a medical exam. This is to ensure that you meet health requirements.
  3. Background Checks: IRCC conducts background checks, which may include security and criminal record checks. This process can take some time, depending on your personal history and the thoroughness of the checks.
  4. Final Decision: Once all checks are complete, IRCC will make a final decision on your application. You will receive a notification regarding the outcome.
  5. Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR): If your application is approved, you will receive a COPR document, which confirms your status as a permanent resident.
  6. Landing as a Permanent Resident: You may need to complete the landing process, which can often be done at a port of entry when you arrive in Canada, or through an in-Canada process if you are already there.
  7. PR Card Application: After landing, you will need to apply for a Permanent Resident Card, which serves as proof of your status in Canada.
Make sure to keep an eye on your email and the IRCC website for any updates or requests for additional information during the processing period.

Reactions: Zina 69

ashm09

Oct 10, 2022
After you submit your biometrics for Canadian Permanent Residency (PR), the process generally involves the following steps:

1. Application Processing: Your application will be reviewed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). They will assess your eligibility based on the information and documents you submitted.
  2. Medical Examination: If not already completed, you may be required to undergo a medical exam. This is to ensure that you meet health requirements.
  3. Background Checks: IRCC conducts background checks, which may include security and criminal record checks. This process can take some time, depending on your personal history and the thoroughness of the checks.
  4. Final Decision: Once all checks are complete, IRCC will make a final decision on your application. You will receive a notification regarding the outcome.
  5. Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR): If your application is approved, you will receive a COPR document, which confirms your status as a permanent resident.
  6. Landing as a Permanent Resident: You may need to complete the landing process, which can often be done at a port of entry when you arrive in Canada, or through an in-Canada process if you are already there.
  7. PR Card Application: After landing, you will need to apply for a Permanent Resident Card, which serves as proof of your status in Canada.
Make sure to keep an eye on your email and the IRCC website for any updates or requests for additional information during the processing period.

Thank you and I already got email requesting ADR AND I already submitted through webform.

Khan00900

Aug 17, 2024
Hi, i have an urgent inquiry. I was refused an Australian study visa back in 2012 or 2013(I dont even remember). I have never once mentioned that refusal while applying for any of my study permits. Since I forgot about that refusal even for my PGWP and all of my TRVS. But I am applying for my PR and now I am really scared that they don't think i deliberately withhold info for like 9 years. Since I came to Canada in 2015. What is the best step right now? How can I explain my lacking to the officer?I am also applying for TRV should I mention the redusal in this TRV also , It will be submitted before my PR. I just remembered it because I was going through my old pc and my brother reminded me that you remember you aus visa got rejected. Or is it too late now and i should just not mention it at all and hope for the best.

Zina 69

Jun 14, 2023
Hi Miss bee,

I received portal 1 email on 21 Aug, do you know when I expect to receive portal 2 and CoPR and PR card? Montreal office Thank you

Zina 69

Jun 14, 2023

do you know please how long it will take after passing everything and a date shown next to the final decision , when I should expect to hear the final decision? Thank you

Sarper

Star Member
Mar 7, 2024
You can apply two PR application same time under different categories. In your case if your other PNP application is Non Express Entry , go ahead and apply for CEC application. Note you have to pay all fees again and provide all documentation for new application.
Thank you for your reply. I will wait 45 days and if Non-Express Entry is updated, I won't apply for CEC, if not, I will think about it because it is too much money again and again.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi, i have an urgent inquiry. I was refused an Australian study visa back in 2012 or 2013(I dont even remember). I have never once mentioned that refusal while applying for any of my study permits. Since I forgot about that refusal even for my PGWP and all of my TRVS. But I am applying for my PR and now I am really scared that they don't think i deliberately withhold info for like 9 years. Since I came to Canada in 2015. What is the best step right now? How can I explain my lacking to the officer?I am also applying for TRV should I mention the redusal in this TRV also , It will be submitted before my PR. I just remembered it because I was going through my old pc and my brother reminded me that you remember you aus visa got rejected. Or is it too late now and i should just not mention it at all and hope for the best.
You should mention each and every visa refusal. Even though you forgot last time , they will find it and you will be banned from Canada for 5 years. Just a note even if you got PR but you lied in your previous applications , they cab find it and your PR can be revoked and you will be inadmissible for 5 years and banned .

Rambo001

Jun 26, 2024
I have submitted online PR Application after receiving OINP, outland, non Express Entry. Submitted PR application on June 16, 2024.

Have not received any update since then.

Is any one in same boat ?

Reactions: Sarper