+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Adeyemiae

Dec 21, 2023
If your baby was born outside Canada, you need to send his birth certificate with help of webform . They will add to your application.
For POF , if you are nominated by province, you don’t need to show any POF or any financial documents.
Thank you very very much for this rich and valuable information. I am so grateful

happyfox00

Apr 17, 2024
@Miss bee When is the best time to get married for faster processing if I have received a nomination from the OINP non-express entry stream (international student: job offer) : after the PR completion or during the non-express entry PR process? Thanks,

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee When is the best time to get married for faster processing if I have received a nomination from the OINP non-express entry stream (international student: job offer) : after the PR completion or during the non-express entry PR process? Thanks,
If you get married now , you and your spouse will get PR at same time and processing time will be same for you guys . If you get married after PR , you have to sponsor your spouse. For spousal sponsorship applications it is taking around 6-12 months processing time . If you both are in Canada, you can get married now , add your spouse to pr application and get PR together.

Reactions: happyfox00

Mubzak

Oct 2, 2020
P1 - May 29
P2 - June 15
eCOPR - waiting
Montreal VO

Does anyone have an idea of how long we are going to wait for eCOPR?

Most of our friends that we got P2 at the same time have gotten their eCOPR.

@Miss bee is there any cause for concern at this point?

happyfox00

Apr 17, 2024
If you get married now , you and your spouse will get PR at same time and processing time will be same for you guys . If you get married after PR , you have to sponsor your spouse. For spousal sponsorship applications it is taking around 6-12 months processing time . If you both are in Canada, you can get married now , add your spouse to pr application and get PR together.
Thank you very much @Miss bee . What if my spouse doesn't have any kind of visa yet and is still in their home country, not in Canada?

nkkkk1

Jun 27, 2024
Good day,

Submitted my application on 3rd of March 2024 and received AOR on 17th of June along with BIL and BIL completed and updated on 19th June 2024. Medical updated on 28th June but still not able to track my non express entry via tracker.

Any suggestions.
Hey how to access the tracker?