Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Miss Bee,
Application process and timelines are so stressful for everyone like me but I believe, the kind of precise and clear responses / suggestions / advice we all receive in this forum from you gives us a kind of positive feedback / hope and is way better than paid authorized representatives..
Your support is greatly appreciated…. keep rocking
Well deserved for Miss Bee’s presence here in this forum.

Adeyemiae

Dec 21, 2023
I received AOR on July 3.i was told to update personal history and link my application. I was able to my own application but I could not link my spouse application.

Someone should please advice on how to link my spouse(dependent) application.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I received AOR on July 3.i was told to update personal history and link my application. I was able to my own application but I could not link my spouse application.

Someone should please advice on how to link my spouse(dependent) application.
You and your spouse application is one application. You are primary applicant and she is dependent on your application . Only primary applicant can link application and all documents and communication or any documents requested will come to primary applicant.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I got this email what now? how far am I?
what are the next steps and estimated timeline?

You are at last stage of application. This is your Portal 1 . Reply to the information they are asking form you. It should be in that pdf section in email. After sending information, you should wait for portal 2 email.

Adeyemiae

Dec 21, 2023
Is your baby born here ? When ? After sending your PR application?
No, I and the baby are both outside Canada. Baby was born after PR application was submitted.

i also want to confirm, we did not submit any pof bank statement and we only indicated $5,000 as the unencumbered fund in our account, and attached offer letter with wage paid.

Do we need to show pof bank statement for a family of 3 as our application is progress?
If so what amount.

I will appreciate your kind response.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
No, I and the baby are both outside Canada. Baby was born after PR application was submitted.

i also want to confirm, we did not submit any pof bank statement and we only indicated $5,000 as the unencumbered fund in our account, and attached offer letter with wage paid.

Do we need to show pof bank statement for a family of 3 as our application is progress?
If so what amount.

I will appreciate your kind response.
If your baby was born outside Canada, you need to send his birth certificate with help of webform . They will add to your application.
For POF , if you are nominated by province, you don’t need to show any POF or any financial documents.