+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111 and 1112 - FSW 2014 Applicants (JOIN HERE)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mankene said:
Hello everyone,

Please, am intending to send out my application by end of this June.
Is it late? Can I still be considered? Does anyone know?The hottest finance NOC this year is 1112, it is likely to be filled up soon. If your applying in 1111, that will next up next so hurry and apply now to be in cap. No one knows exactly when they will fill up, its best to just mail your application and hope for the best.

And the application fees, am I paying for myself the principle applicant and my wife also?($550+$550),
or just for me the principle applicant($550).If you are applying as principal and your wife is your only dependent (if you have no children) then your application fee will be $550 + $550 = $1100
Hi, see my responses above, hope you apply real soon. :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ndj said:
hi all my noc 1112, appl rec- 7th may still no emails and draft havent been charged at bank. please advise.thanks
Hi, just relax as I'm sure you are aware we have not heard from May 6th applicants and we are still getting positive responses from more May 5th applicants. So cheer up because eventually you will get notification if you submitted a complete application. All the best :).

VD

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 June 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
17 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
17 Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
Summer
Hi all, I have applied for 1112 and my app reached on 7 May, I realized my ielts expired 2 days BFr reaching CIC since there was delay in mail system. Just to be safe I sent another app 1111 and it reached CIC on 5th June.... Waiting for good news

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
VD said:
Hi all, I have applied for 1112 and my app reached on 7 May, I realized my ielts expired 2 days BFr reaching CIC since there was delay in mail system. Just to be safe I sent another app 1111 and it reached CIC on 5th June.... Waiting for good news
Wow, so you are a two star general having sent in two applications. Truly wish you the best sir. :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mankene said:
Hello everyone,

Please, am intending to send out my application by end of this June.
Is it late? Can I still be considered? Does anyone know?

And the application fees, am I paying for myself the principle applicant and my wife also?($550+$550),
or just for me the principle applicant($550).
Nobody knows when the cap will fill.

If your wife is accompanying you, she is an additional $550. Each child is an additional $150.

Gagan Sidhu

Jun 10, 2014
Hi,

I have applied for noc 1112. Now i am worried abt my job duties mentioned on the reference letter:--

• Responsible for day- to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas.

• Assist in preparing operating, investment budgets and analyze investment plans.

• Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis.

• Assist with the new business process and working with Financers and Business Managers.

• Responsible for planning short-term and long-term cash flows and assess financial performance.

• Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed.

• Demonstrate insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts in order to drive business results.

Someone plz advice if it is good..

Thx

VD

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 June 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
17 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
17 Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
Summer
Pipis Husband said:
Wow, so you are a two star general having sent in two applications. Truly wish you the best sir. :)
Thanks :) i just wanted to be safe. As i am not sure if they would be ok with my IELTS the first round since it expired 2 days bfr.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Gagan Sidhu said:
Hi,

I have applied for noc 1112. Now i am worried abt my job duties mentioned on the reference letter:--

• Responsible for day- to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas.

• Assist in preparing operating, investment budgets and analyze investment plans.

• Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis.

• Assist with the new business process and working with Financers and Business Managers.

• Responsible for planning short-term and long-term cash flows and assess financial performance.

• Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed.

• Demonstrate insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts in order to drive business results.

Someone plz advice if it is good..

Thx
Hi, you should have prepared your experience letter to match what was on the NOC list as closely as possible. THis does not mean you should directly copy them but rephrase your role to closely align with what is on the NOC list. THe review officers are not subject matter experts but clerical persons who want to see a match between your roles and what is on the NOC list. See the roles on the NOC list below for your review. You may be fortunate that your application pulls through, keep hope up. :)
Main duties for 1112 Financial and investment analysts

Financial analysts perform some or all of the following duties:

Evaluate financial risk, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning capital management, and write reports and recommendations

Plan short- and long-term cash flows and assess financial performance

Analyze investment projects

Advise on and participate in the financial aspects of contracts and calls for tender

Follow up on financing projects with financial backers

Develop, implement and use tools for managing and analyzing financial portfolio

Prepare a regular risk profile for debt portfolios

Assist in preparing operating and investment budgets.

Investment analysts perform some or all of the following duties:

Collect financial and investment information about companies, stocks, bonds and other investments using daily stock and bond reports, economic forecasts, trading volumes, financial periodicals, securities manuals, company financial statements and other financial reports and publications

Examine and analyze financial and investment information collected, including profiles of companies, stock and bond prices, yields and future trends and other investment information

Provide investment advice and recommendations to clients, senior company officials, pension fund managers, securities agents and associates

Prepare company, industry and economic outlooks, analytical reports, briefing notes and correspondence.

VD

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 June 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
17 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
17 Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
Summer
Hi Guys... just noticed that there is an applicant that application was received on May1st has already got medical request...... that is really fast.....

NOC 2174....VO Ottawa

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
VD said:
Hi Guys... just noticed that there is an applicant that application was received on May1st has already got medical request...... that is really fast.....

NOC 2174....VO Ottawa
Hi, very correct infact, I believe there are two of them now from that same VO. The benefits of using a fast VO especially Ottawa. Let's hope we all get that lucky soon with expedited processing from the other VOs :)

VD

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 June 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
17 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
17 Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
Summer
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, very correct infact, I believe there are two of them now from that same VO. The benefits of using a fast VO especially Ottawa. Let's hope we all get that lucky soon with expedited processing from the other VOs :)
I am Singapore VO And i heard they are DAMN SLOWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

mankene

Jun 13, 2014
Please am not sure if I have to include the IELTS results of both the principal applicant(me) and my wife in my application.
Can someone help?

VD

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 June 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
17 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
17 Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
Summer
mankene said:
Please am not sure if I have to include the IELTS results of both the principal applicant(me) and my wife in my application.
Can someone help?
Principal applicant has to send the IELTS result... as for the spouse if you have please send it as well as it gives you additional points

CAfromIndia

Jun 24, 2014
Can anyone please help.
I am a CA from India. I have got my marksheets and my degree certificate of B.com and M.com signed and sealed in an envelope to be sent to WES. I have also done the payment of 299$ but I havent sent the documents yet as I wanted to know if there are any other documents to be required?
Also whether WES evaluates Chartered Accountancy degree? Bcos i have not requested evaluation for the same in the application of WES.