+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111 and 1112 - FSW 2014 Applicants (JOIN HERE)

minnesotamrk

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Med's Done....
19-12-2014
Passport Req..
07-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2015
CAfromIndia said:
Can anyone please help.
I am a CA from India. I have got my marksheets and my degree certificate of B.com and M.com signed and sealed in an envelope to be sent to WES. I have also done the payment of 299$ but I havent sent the documents yet as I wanted to know if there are any other documents to be required?
Also whether WES evaluates Chartered Accountancy degree? Bcos i have not requested evaluation for the same in the application of WES.
If you have passed the CA Final Exam, then WES evaluates it to an equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor's degree.

lloyrine

Mar 7, 2014
Have Faith with yourself & with Him!
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 13 Jan 2015
Nomination.....
PER 04 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
CIO AOR 04 Feb 2015
Med's Request
16 July 2015 ; SLU 7 July 2015
Med's Done....
24 July 2015; submitted 25/27 July 2015; TLU 31 July 2015
Interview........
Waived! (I claimed it!)
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time (:
VISA ISSUED...
on my birthday month ('',)
LANDED..........
Feb 2016 (:
dustincarlisle said:
Hi everyone,

Lets hope that everybody will make it.
I want to include in this thread NOC 0111 and 1114 but do not know how to edit the subject, lol..

Anyway, I cannot post my timeline here yet, maybe because I still need to post some more comments before I am allowed to add timeline in my profile.

@ shah2014: thanks, I think I will stick with NOC 1112 as 2171 is even hotter. My self calculated points is 72 points.
@ sri5529: Finance professionals have been broken into many NOCs (0111, 1111, 1112 ans 1114) now, so I think you can still make it until 2nd week of June after your IELTS exam, just make sure that all the documents are ready and you will just have to add you IELTS when it arrived.

lets keep our fingers crossed. :)
Hi Dustin can we consider 1212 as part of Finance Professionals it's just that 1212 has a broader responsibility that includes some operational duties?

CAfromIndia

Jun 24, 2014
minnesotamrk said:
If you have passed the CA Final Exam, then WES evaluates it to an equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor's degree.

I am really worried as I have my experience certificate based on my CA degree. while I have sent only my M.Com and B.com degrees to be evaluated to WES. Is it necessary that my CA degree be evaluated just bcause my experience is based on that?. I already will get 21 points in education assessment with my Masters without sending the CA degree. Is it necessary to get your degree on basis of which you got job assessed? Bcos I have two yrs of experience. So technically I am fulfilling their expectation. And my previous apllicants tell me that education and job experience should not be mixed. I am really worried bcos if I get my CA degree assessed it will take even more time to get transcripts and send to WES and already the NOC 1111 has started filling

minnesotamrk

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Med's Done....
19-12-2014
Passport Req..
07-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2015
CAfromIndia said:
I am really worried as I have my experience certificate based on my CA degree. while I have sent only my M.Com and B.com degrees to be evaluated to WES. Is it necessary that my CA degree be evaluated just bcause my experience is based on that?. I already will get 21 points in education assessment with my Masters without sending the CA degree. Is it necessary to get your degree on basis of which you got job assessed? Bcos I have two yrs of experience. So technically I am fulfilling their expectation. And my previous apllicants tell me that education and job experience should not be mixed. I am really worried bcos if I get my CA degree assessed it will take even more time to get transcripts and send to WES and already the NOC 1111 has started filling
This is just my opinion - As long as you satisfy the 67 points eligibility and your work experience is related to the NOC category you wish to apply for, you should be fine not sending your CA degree for evaluation.

All the best.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
CAfromIndia said:
Hey CA, relax.
1. You don't have to panic especially as you don't need your CA certificate (professional qualification) accessed to apply since your M.Com (highest educational qualification) has been assessed.
2. Your education and job do not have to have to be related. CIC is only concerned that you are a graduate whose education is equivalent to what obtains in Canada and that your work experience is for an eligible NOC in either Skill level A, B or O of the NOC list with a reference letter from your experience.
So please go ahead and apply, you are doing fine. Cheers :)

mankene

Jun 13, 2014
Thank you guys for all the help and information that are shared in this forum.
It has been super helpful.

Please how do I sum up the settlement fund with regards to my family size?
Principal applicant(me) + my wife + my son. So does that mean 2 family members (my wife + my son)?
Thus, I will pick the fund bracket for 2 family members?

Please shade more light to it for me.

And must the proof of this settlement fund be provided when submitting the application
or can it be submitted on a later date?

Mayur553

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Can someone please share a sample experience letter for NOC 1112. Thanks in advance.

CAfromIndia

Jun 24, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hey CA, relax.
1. You don't have to panic especially as you don't need your CA certificate (professional qualification) accessed to apply since your M.Com (highest educational qualification) has been assessed.
2. Your education and job do not have to have to be related. CIC is only concerned that you are a graduate whose education is equivalent to what obtains in Canada and that your work experience is for an eligible NOC in either Skill level A, B or O of the NOC list with a reference letter from your experience.
So please go ahead and apply, you are doing fine. Cheers :)
minnesotamrk said:
This is just my opinion - As long as you satisfy the 67 points eligibility and your work experience is related to the NOC category you wish to apply for, you should be fine not sending your CA degree for evaluation.

All the best.

Thnaks Pipis Husband, minnesotamrk.... I will go without CA evalaution. I think I will go with ur advice that education and experience are two different things so as long as I am fulfiiling those two separately I need not evaluate CA.Thanks a ton both of u
and all the very best.... :)

Gurdeep0878

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-01-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Finally I have sent my application on 25th June under NOC 1112, hopefully will reach to CIO by 30th June eve.
Fingure crossed i will be in CAP. Praying Hard harder hardest :)

May god bless us all with success and happiness.

Regards,
Gurdeep

VD

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 June 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
17 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
17 Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
Summer
I have decided to close my laptop, tab and anything that gives me access to check on my app status for a week. It's very stressful ..... I'll see after a week and maybe seeing some move in dates and app status will be pleasing

ashesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
Filed
LANDED..........
I Hope Soon...
Hello All folks,

First thing, all the very best to all the prospective applicants for their immigration to Canada.

Quickly about myself, I am a commerce graduate (BBA) from India and work with a bank as Treasury Dealer based out of Delhi. I have n all 9 years of experience in the banking Industry and regret that I have started my application proccess a little late for Canada. I have a list of queries which need to be answered before I file or atleast start preparing the documents for my final application.

So. here goes the questions:

1. I have recently completed by MBA (International Business) in April 2014 which was a part time course from IIFT. While i have sent both my Graduation and my MBA for evaluation to WES and await their response to my application (expected date 21 July) as per their automated response, my question is that since my Job is only on the basis of my Graduation, will my MBA provide any additional benefit in my final application?

2. I am still confused between the Skill codes of 1112 or 1113, while my job profile [Money Market Dealer / Bond Dealer / Foreign Exchange Dealer] matches with the titles described in 1113, i am still confused if their require any additional special qualification apart from just Bachelors or Masters which can lead to rejection of my application. Any help from you all experienced folks about this point?

3. I am currently not married, but plan to get married soon, early next year types..will my wedding affect my immigration application? if so, then what all are the effects and what is the best possible solutions you guys suggest.

4. Can i freely change my Job after applying for my immigration? I mean to say that will it affect my application in any way??

5. Do these assessment officers do a back check of the applicants, if so then what if I changed my Job and my employers are not able to provide the correct response?

6. Can any one help me with a sample job reference letter which need to be signed by the employers and attached with the application. Any sample letter for 1111 / 1112 / 1113 codes will do which I can tweak as my m requirements. What i need is basically just a pattern of the letter which I can utilise to build upon my application.

7. I already have IELTS score which is Prior to March 2014,overall 7 with speaking 7.5 and writing 6.5 do you suggest I appear for another test or this score would be good enough to take me through.

Like this.....there are several other questions for which I am searching for the answers while I am preparing for my application and await my educational evaluation certificates from WES. Would be of great help if you all can help me resolve my queries.

Meanwhile, I just checked there are 93 applications allready in 1112 skill code, so only 997 applications left in this code guys!! Another news is that there is not even a single application in 1113 code which I interpret as either no one is applying in this code due to any specific reason OR they are rejecting applications in this code due to lack of any special requirement.

1112 is one of the hottest codes after IT codes, so its the time to gear up and start moving a little fast for the late runners like me

Would be awaiting the response from you all folks..

Thanks
Ashesh

minnesotamrk

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Med's Done....
19-12-2014
Passport Req..
07-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2015
mankene said:
Thank you guys for all the help and information that are shared in this forum.
It has been super helpful.

Please how do I sum up the settlement fund with regards to my family size?
Principal applicant(me) + my wife + my son. So does that mean 2 family members (my wife + my son)?
Thus, I will pick the fund bracket for 2 family members?

Please shade more light to it for me.

And must the proof of this settlement fund be provided when submitting the application
or can it be submitted on a later date?
You will have to show CAD $18,097 for all three of you as settlement funds. You must provide proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible currency available for settlement in Canada using one of the following,
Current bank certification letter or
Evidence of savings balance or
Fixed or time deposit statements

A copy of one of the above must be sent along with you application.

Follow the document checklist for more information: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ashesh said:
Hello All folks,

First thing, all the very best to all the prospective applicants for their immigration to Canada.

Quickly about myself, I am a commerce graduate (BBA) from India and work with a bank as Treasury Dealer based out of Delhi. I have n all 9 years of experience in the banking Industry and regret that I have started my application proccess a little late for Canada. I have a list of queries which need to be answered before I file or atleast start preparing the documents for my final application.

So. here goes the questions:

1. I have recently completed by MBA (International Business) in April 2014 which was a part time course from IIFT. While i have sent both my Graduation and my MBA for evaluation to WES and await their response to my application (expected date 21 July) as per their automated response, my question is that since my Job is only on the basis of my Graduation, will my MBA provide any additional benefit in my final application? The evaluation of your MBA will give you more points for education if it is found to be equivalent to a Canadian master's degree (23 points for masters)

2. I am still confused between the Skill codes of 1112 or 1113, while my job profile [Money Market Dealer / Bond Dealer / Foreign Exchange Dealer] matches with the titles described in 1113, i am still confused if their require any additional special qualification apart from just Bachelors or Masters which can lead to rejection of my application. Any help from you all experienced folks about this point? No, special qualification required for applying to FSW. All you are required to do amongst other things is provide a reference letter from your employers stating your job roles which should match those on the NOC list up to 80%

3. I am currently not married, but plan to get married soon, early next year types..will my wedding affect my immigration application? if so, then what all are the effects and what is the best possible solutions you guys suggest. If your application is accepted and your marital status changes later, you will have to update your VO and give them the details of your spouse. Your VO will ask you for the specific information about your spouse that will be required. You will also have to pay an additional application fee to cover your spouse and also increase your proof of settlement funds to accommodate your spouse as per CIC gudelines

4. Can i freely change my Job after applying for my immigration? I mean to say that will it affect my application in any way?? You are free to change your job at any time but will need to inform your VO when they begin the detailed review of your application. They will ask for the specific they need regarding your new job.

5. Do these assessment officers do a back check of the applicants, if so then what if I changed my Job and my employers are not able to provide the correct response? The VO officers sometimes randomly check the background of applicants. This is more so in certain VOs like New Delhi. It will be in your interest that your application contains information that can be verified through your supervisors/employers. If there are discrepancies in the information you supplied, your application may be rejected

6. Can any one help me with a sample job reference letter which need to be signed by the employers and attached with the application. Any sample letter for 1111 / 1112 / 1113 codes will do which I can tweak as my m requirements. What i need is basically just a pattern of the letter which I can utilise to build upon my application.The format for the reference letter can be found on the Instructions guide on CIC website. Use this link, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

7. I already have IELTS score which is Prior to March 2014,overall 7 with speaking 7.5 and writing 6.5 do you suggest I appear for another test or this score would be good enough to take me through.All applicants are expected to provide a valid IELTS certificate (IELTS certificate is valid for only 2 years) Ensure your result is valid as at the time it is received at CIO. All applicants are expected to score at least 6 on each of the four sections of the test

Like this.....there are several other questions for which I am searching for the answers while I am preparing for my application and await my educational evaluation certificates from WES. Would be of great help if you all can help me resolve my queries.

Meanwhile, I just checked there are 93 applications already in 1112 skill code, so only 997 applications left in this code guys!! This is not correct as the data posted by CIC on their website is usually 6 to 8 weeks old. It is more likely that they have actually received double or triple that number so you need to move fast Another news is that there is not even a single application in 1113 code which I interpret as either no one is applying in this code due to any specific reason OR they are rejecting applications in this code due to lack of any special requirement.Again, do not rely n the data on the website. Being a finance related NOC, you can sure the applications have started pouring in but CIC is always slow to provide accurate updates.

1112 is one of the hottest codes after IT codes, so its the time to gear up and start moving a little fast for the late runners like me

Would be awaiting the response from you all folks..

Thanks
Ashesh
Wow, so many questions but I did my best to assist you as you can see in red above. Hope you find the information helpful. Best of luck to you :)

ashesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
Filed
LANDED..........
I Hope Soon...
Hello Pipis Husband,

Absolutely grateful for your point by point response to my query, god bless you with everything that you may pursue ahead.

However, as they say curiosity never ends, here are certain new set of questions which i wish to get the answers for before I send my final application.

I have already sent my educational documents for the evaluation by WES Canada and expect their response by July 21, 2014 (as per their last email) so meanwhile I have got decent time to prepare for my documents and send them for the final evaluation, I dont know if by the time I send my application, will there be any vacancies left however nothing much that i can do about it as of now since I am already late in my final application.

Anyhow, below are the queries which I look for answers:

1. How much time does it generally take to compete the entire process of assessment, i.e. if i file my application complete in all respects by say 25-July-2014 how much time does the visa office take to grant me immigration, or possibly call for the next step?

2. Declaration of Funding: Do i need to declare the amount of funds that i currently have in the application form? If so then is it necessary at this point of time i.e. initial application stage? Do we also need to provide a proof of funds?If so then what all documentation is required as a proof of funds?

3. With regards to immigration, do we need to specify any specific location in which I intend to stay? If so then will that have any affect on my application? the reason why i am asking this is that for example i indicate that I wish to stay in Toronto however I found Nova Scotia more promising for my kind of job opportunities at a later stage, will that affect my application in any way??

Also, since most of the people who intend to Immigrate would like to stay in the most popular cities like Toronto, then will it affect their respective application in any way?

4. I am still not able to find any sample reference letter which I need to get signed from my employers...can you help me in providing the specific document if you have, my email id is ashesh.jain@gmail.com

5. Also, Since i have 2 jobs which i wish to declare in my application, do I need to get the reference letter signed by both my employers? My previous employer will not sign any letter for me, this is for sure..do we have any other way out in that case?

Thanks so much for your help, really appreciate the effort that you have put in for resolving m queries..

Best regards,
Ashesh