+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111 and 1112 - FSW 2014 Applicants (JOIN HERE)

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
ashesh said:
Hello Pipis Husband,

Absolutely grateful for your point by point response to my query, god bless you with everything that you may pursue ahead.

However, as they say curiosity never ends, here are certain new set of questions which i wish to get the answers for before I send my final application.

I have already sent my educational documents for the evaluation by WES Canada and expect their response by July 21, 2014 (as per their last email) so meanwhile I have got decent time to prepare for my documents and send them for the final evaluation, I dont know if by the time I send my application, will there be any vacancies left however nothing much that i can do about it as of now since I am already late in my final application.

Anyhow, below are the queries which I look for answers:

1. How much time does it generally take to compete the entire process of assessment, i.e. if i file my application complete in all respects by say 25-July-2014 how much time does the visa office take to grant me immigration, or possibly call for the next step?

2. Declaration of Funding: Do i need to declare the amount of funds that i currently have in the application form? If so then is it necessary at this point of time i.e. initial application stage? Do we also need to provide a proof of funds?If so then what all documentation is required as a proof of funds?

3. With regards to immigration, do we need to specify any specific location in which I intend to stay? If so then will that have any affect on my application? the reason why i am asking this is that for example i indicate that I wish to stay in Toronto however I found Nova Scotia more promising for my kind of job opportunities at a later stage, will that affect my application in any way??

Also, since most of the people who intend to Immigrate would like to stay in the most popular cities like Toronto, then will it affect their respective application in any way?

4. I am still not able to find any sample reference letter which I need to get signed from my employers...can you help me in providing the specific document if you have, my email id is ashesh.jain @ gmail.com-Check your email for sample of ref letter

5. Also, Since i have 2 jobs which i wish to declare in my application, do I need to get the reference letter signed by both my employers? My previous employer will not sign any letter for me, this is for sure..do we have any other way out in that case?

Thanks so much for your help, really appreciate the effort that you have put in for resolving m queries..

Best regards,
Ashesh

ashesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
Filed
LANDED..........
I Hope Soon...
Thankyou Sir for your such quick response, would also be grateful if you can help with the response for other questions..

Best regards,
Ashes

mszafar

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi ksa,

Can you please send me sample reference letter too. my email is mszafar@ gmail.com

Many Thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ashesh said:
Hello Pipis Husband,

Absolutely grateful for your point by point response to my query, god bless you with everything that you may pursue ahead.

However, as they say curiosity never ends, here are certain new set of questions which i wish to get the answers for before I send my final application.

I have already sent my educational documents for the ev valuation by WES Canada and expect their response by July 21, 2014 (as per their last email) so meanwhile I have got decent time to prepare for my documents and send them for the final evaluation, I dont know if by the time I send my application, will there be any vacancies left however nothing much that i can do about it as of now since I am already late in my final application.

Anyhow, below are the queries which I look for answers:

1. How much time does it generally take to compete the entire process of assessment, i.e. if i file my application complete in all respects by say 25-July-2014 how much time does the visa office take to grant me immigration, or possibly call for the next step? Because this is the last time CIC will use the FSW model and the large number of applicants, the process can not be timed like previous years. No one can tell how long it will take because we are all different, our files are different, circumstances and situations different. Some people will require verification of their documents which will lead to more time processing their applications. Others may have quick processing which may be completed under a year in line with CIC target. We have to wait and see. The more applications received in a particular week, the more time CIC staff will need to work on them. Just relax and hope for the best.

2. Declaration of Funding: Do i need to declare the amount of funds that i currently have in the application form? If so then is it necessary at this point of time i.e. initial application stage? Do we also need to provide a proof of funds?If so then what all documentation is required as a proof of funds? You have to show evidence, proof that you have adequate settlement funds for your family size with your initial application. You can use a bank balance certificate, bank account statement or fixed/time deposit certificate.

3. With regards to immigration, do we need to specify any specific location in which I intend to stay? If so then will that have any affect on my application? the reason why i am asking this is that for example i indicate that I wish to stay in Toronto however I found Nova Scotia more promising for my kind of job opportunities at a later stage, will that affect my application in any way??No it will not affect you as you are applying for Federal PR visa, you are free to live and work anywhere in Canada anytime you like except Quebec which has its own program

Also, since most of the people who intend to Immigrate would like to stay in the most popular cities like Toronto, then will it affect their respective application in any way? [color=red,As long they meet the requirements of FSW and satisfy their processing VO that they can become economically established, thy are free to stay anywhere. It is their choice. [/color]

4. I am still not able to find any sample reference letter which I need to get signed from my employers...can you help me in providing the specific document if you have, my email id is ashesh.jain @ gmail.com.There are thousands of sample reference available online. Just find a simple one and modify it to fit CIC instructions. It must state when you joined the company, your responsibilities which should match for your NOC, your salary, weekly hours and it shouldbe on company lletterhead preferably.

5. Also, Since i have 2 jobs which i wish to declare in my application, do I need to get the reference letter signed by both my employers? My previous employer will not sign any letter for me, this is for sure..do we have any other way out in that case? You are to declare all jobs you have and ever held and obtain employers reference for all of them. If your previous employer will not sign, get your former supervisor or senior colleague to sign. They should include their call card and contact details.

Thanks so much for your help, really appreciate the effort that you have put in for resolving m queries..

Best regards,
Ashesh
Hi, see responses above. Cheers :)

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
mszafar said:
Hi ksa,

Can you please send me sample reference letter too. my email is mszafar @ gmail.com-Check your email pls

Many Thanks

EAGLE101

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-12-2014
Papis Husband, Thank you for various replies, please as a followup on your response about the reference issue, must I get reference letter for even jobs I have done that doesn't have any link with the NOC Job classification I am applying for. For example. I am applying for NOC 0111 (FInance Manager) but I have worked as an Auditor 2008-2009, As a Finance Manager 2010 to 2012, as an Accountant 2012, as a Management Accountant 2012 to 2013 and a Finance Manager 2013 till 2014 all the post are at different companies.

Thanks for usual prompt responses. God bless you

Coolcat

May 21, 2013
Hi, everyone. Can anyone tell me the Status of NOC 1112? are there still any occupancy to apply?
My application was rejected for short of a supporting document, and I have to apply again.. ... sad.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Coolcat said:
Hi, everyone. Can anyone tell me the Status of NOC 1112? are there still any occupancy to apply?
My application was rejected for short of a supporting document, and I have to apply again.. ... sad.

You have 70-30% chances.
I will suggest you go for 1111 or 1114.
Best of luck

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
Coolcat said:
Sorry about that, when did you apply and when did it get returned to you. Also what documents did you miss out this will help others too. Yes you can re. Send your application it's better to try than not to try at all. All the best.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
EAGLE101 said:
Papis Husband, Thank you for various replies, please as a followup on your response about the reference issue, must I get reference letter for even jobs I have done that doesn't have any link with the NOC Job classification I am applying for. For example. I am applying for NOC 0111 (FInance Manager) but I have worked as an Auditor 2008-2009, As a Finance Manager 2010 to 2012, as an Accountant 2012, as a Management Accountant 2012 to 2013 and a Finance Manager 2013 till 2014 all the post are at different companies.

Thanks for usual prompt responses. God bless you
Hi, so sorry for this late response. Just found this thread again. If the points for your current job in NOC 0111 under which you are applying is sufficient for your Work Experience, then you don't need reference for the others. But if you are going to claim points for the time you spent doing the other jobs, you will have to provide references for every one of them from the different companies. You will have to also list them all in the relevant forms wether you are claiming them for points or not. Good luck with your application :)

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
hellooo...
ppl who have applied under 1112... has anyone heard anything from CIC? I applied on the 1st of May they received my documents on the 7th of May... how can I check whether they have started processing or they need any other document? Please reply...

Anyone who has applied for 1111 heard anything have a friend who has applied in that category.

Regards
T

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
Can someone confirm if working as an Junior Accountant for a manufacturing company would be good enough to be considered for NOC 1111. This NOC seem to be applicable for chartered accountant and Articling student at Accounting firm (atleast thats the impression that I got)

My responsibilities would match more of the role of a bookkeeper or an accounting technician (NOC 1311) but the job title that I had was "Accountant"

I know that for FSW NOC 1111 is the only one related to my experience. I'm just wondering if I could pull off NOC 1111 with this experience.

Amyni0303

Jun 5, 2014
hi guys, i applied 1111 on May 6 and get en-cashed on June 6.
And it seems to stop afterwards....Does everyone have any idea whats going on?
thks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Amyni0303 said:
hi guys, i applied 1111 on May 6 and get en-cashed on June 6.
And it seems to stop afterwards....Does everyone have any idea whats going on?
thks
Don't worry, nothing stopped. You will later get your PER since your DD has been encashed. It takes time so have lots of patience. All the best :)

shahab9849

Jul 12, 2014
dustincarlisle said:
Hello Everyone,

Please post here your timelines so we can keep everybody posted about the progress of our PR applications.
I have plans of sending my documents to CIO-NS when my WES evaluation arrives and that will be available in the mail probably this week.
Just in time to check/update if there will still be changes in the CIC forms.

We have a total of 2,000 cap for these two hot NOCs, hope we can make it.
Lets help each other.

Godbless us all.
hi,

i am a mew member my application was received and signed by mike on 18/06/014,fsw 1112, can i get the latest update please and what are the chances of acceptance of my application.

thanks.