gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gavingan said:
Hi Guys,
How is it going?
I haven't received any message/PDF file... I submitted the application last Friday.
Did you just use the application number as the EE profile number?
Thanks a lot!!!
Can anyone help on this? I received an email to ask me check the correspondence to get the Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code... But I found there is still none messege in my MyCIC :( :( :(

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
gavingan said:
Can anyone help on this? I received an email to ask me check the correspondence to get the Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code... But I found there is still none messege in my MyCIC :( :( :(
hey

first thing to do - click on Check Status and Messages next to your profile.

check that you should have a letter: your profile must be eligible, and Job Bank registration should say "pending". If it says "not eligible" or applicatioon/profile status says "open" or "active", or Job Bank registration status says "not needed", then you won't get that letter.

scroll down to the bottom of that page and look under correspondence

there will be a line that says Next Steps - Job Bank registration. Click on that, and a link appears underneath. If you have more than one of those lines, click on the most recent one.

Click on the link, the PDF should open or download.

If after all that you don't see something there, can you please say what the statuses up the top say? maybe someone can offer some ideas.

hope that helps!

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JohnnyCanuck said:
hey

first thing to do - click on Check Status and Messages next to your profile.

check that you should have a letter: your profile must be eligible, and Job Bank registration should say "pending". If it says "not eligible" or applicatioon/profile status says "open" or "active", or Job Bank registration status says "not needed", then you won't get that letter.

scroll down to the bottom of that page and look under correspondence

there will be a line that says Next Steps - Job Bank registration. Click on that, and a link appears underneath. If you have more than one of those lines, click on the most recent one.

Click on the link, the PDF should open or download.

If after all that you don't see something there, can you please say what the statuses up the top say? maybe someone can offer some ideas.

hope that helps!
Thank you very much!! I received the PDF file, finally...

Lasgidi007

Jan 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
11-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived.
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 10-03-2014
LANDED..........
April 2014
gavingan said:
Thank you very much!! I received the PDF file, finally...
It's always been there; you just didn't see it.

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lasgidi007 said:
It's always been there; you just didn't see it.
No, it wasn't there before. I checked many times. And, Just yesterday I got email again notifying me that.