None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
oreke said:
Hello Seniors! The message i sent earlier wz from NDVO. I think any senior whose PER is abt a year old can send gcms notes to know aw far with AVO.
I think Flozxy will be a yr old on Aug 2(PER date). She could apply for her GCMS note on or immediately after her PER date so dat we can have a feel of what ids going on with AVO a month after for FSW 2013 applicants. Not just Flozxy but other applicants whose PER date is in August since, I guess, the first set of PER for AVO started coming in in aug 2013.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is from another forum:

Hello ,

I was refused landing at the port of entry . This happened due to change in family composition . The officer seized the CPR and told me that the VO will contact me about further steps .

When I called back at the POE , they told me that VO is deciding whether to reopen the case or make me reapply . However I have not heard anything from the VO . I have written several emails about the status but no response . Does any body know how long VO takes to respond in such cases .

thank you for your time.

bishu

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yet from another forum :

Dear All,

I need your urgent help in a very critical matter. This is the following reply I have received from VO

I have reasonable grounds to believe that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Specifically based on the content and format of the employment letter submitted, in addition to related verification activities, I have grounds to believe that you misrepresented material facts when you stated that you have been working as an Assistant Manager at XXX restaurant from July 2008 to the present date.

Please note that if a senior immigration officer finds that the misrepresentation is material to your application for a permanent resident visa you could be found to be inadmissible for 2 years.

My Concers:

I only worked till 2010 there and then I not only left the company but changed my profession as well. However, I did not update VO regarding this because my application was kept idle and there was no progress so I thought I will do it when they will ask for updated forms.
Since Canadian immigration was taking a lot of time I moved out of the country and started working in UAE but again this is in the new profession.
What should I do know? How to avoid this rejection and particularly 2 years ban.
I am not left with enough time I have only 7 days to reply to them. Do I have to send email or reply via post?

Please help me I really appreciate your replies and help.

Thank you so much.

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
GENTLEANDREW said:
Yet from another forum :

Dear All,

I need your urgent help in a very critical matter. This is the following reply I have received from VO

I have reasonable grounds to believe that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Specifically based on the content and format of the employment letter submitted, in addition to related verification activities, I have grounds to believe that you misrepresented material facts when you stated that you have been working as an Assistant Manager at XXX restaurant from July 2008 to the present date.

Please note that if a senior immigration officer finds that the misrepresentation is material to your application for a permanent resident visa you could be found to be inadmissible for 2 years.

My Concers:

I only worked till 2010 there and then I not only left the company but changed my profession as well. However, I did not update VO regarding this because my application was kept idle and there was no progress so I thought I will do it when they will ask for updated forms.
Since Canadian immigration was taking a lot of time I moved out of the country and started working in UAE but again this is in the new profession.
What should I do know? How to avoid this rejection and particularly 2 years ban.
I am not left with enough time I have only 7 days to reply to them. Do I have to send email or reply via post?

Thank you so much.

Na Wa ooo. One do not know when he applied. and I think this is a lesson sha, if anyone have any reason to change JOB VO should be informed. I wish him well. E be like say this people dey verify O.

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:
Yet from another forum :

Dear All,

My Concers:

Thank you so much.
Thanks for the info. If I may ask, what forum/fora did get these info from?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kit01 said:
Thanks for the info. If I may ask, what forum/fora did get these info from?

Get the forum from the link below :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/rejection-urgent-help-needed-t230988.0.html

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:
Get the forum from the link below :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/rejection-urgent-help-needed-t230988.0
.html
Thanks

Chingy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-11-2014
Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN
Remain alive oh thread

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
Chingy said:
Remain alive oh thread

There are no updates from Accra. Everybody is tired

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
Abeke said:
[/quote

We cannot be tired because we are all winners. This is a Divine opportunity given to us by the Almighty so AVO can only delay it as per African style but not denied. It is not easy but I know this our Canada dreams must come to pass In Jesus Name AMEN!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aijaynwoke said:
Abeke said:
[/quote

We cannot be tired because we are all winners. This is a Divine opportunity given to us by the Almighty so AVO can only delay it as per African style but not denied. It is not easy but I know this our Canada dreams must come to pass In Jesus Name AMEN!

Our time will definitely come.It is only a matter of time.If we have anyone with GCMS update;kindly share with us.Thanks.

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
Our time will definitely come.It is only a matter of time.If we have anyone with GCMS update;kindly share with us.Thanks.

It is well. But for now, I think Accra is working on PNP applications.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abeke said:
It is well. But for now, I think Accra is working on PNP applications.

Does that mean Permanent residence visa is finished or wants to handle Provincial Nominee Program visa for now then move back to FSW?

AirMan

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aijaynwoke said:
Abeke said:
[/quote

We will need to possess our souls with loads of patience; the average time AVO processes a complete application post June 2010 is 31 months!!!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AirMan said:
We will need to possess our souls with loads of patience; the average time AVO processes a complete application post June 2010 is 31 months!!!

You are right that it is 31 months but they told us that it was going to be a one year thing.What does this imply?Sorry,i will really want to find out.Was this what they told our seniors initially before they got the long delay?I hope that we can read from our seniors to know if they were told the same thing.

Some people applied this year and they already have MR.I think Accra's case is peculiar and Africa in general.I do not think that they have attended to any Africa VO.Please,let us find out if they have attended to any Africa VO.