Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:
I do not want to believe that 31mths because eg LVO, NDVO and CPPO have more than 20ths processing time but most 2013 applications were being processed under 12mnths.the so called processing time is not applicable, they are justing using it to shut us up from bothering them with CSE, most Nigerians that applied through other VOs with nigerian work experience and PC have gotten at least MR. Whatever happens it must come pass.

You are right that it is 31 months but they told us that it was going to be a one year thing.What does this imply?Sorry,i will really want to find out.Was this what they told our seniors initially before they got the long delay?I hope that we can read from our seniors to know if they were told the same thing.

Some people applied this year and they already have MR.I think Accra's case is peculiar and Africa in general.I do not think that they have attended to any Africa VO.Please,let us find out if they have attended to any Africa VO.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Well,it is true.It only beats my imagination that the continent of Africa seems rather slow in terms of processing/or they are taking their time with regards to the continent of Africa.I just have a strong feeling that any latest GCMS from one of us will let us know what is going on presently.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:
You are right that it is 31 months but they told us that it was going to be a one year thing.What does this imply?Sorry,i will really want to find out.Was this what they told our seniors initially before they got the long delay?I hope that we can read from our seniors to know if they were told the same thing.

Some people applied this year and they already have MR.I think Accra's case is peculiar and Africa in general.I do not think that they have attended to any Africa VO.Please,let us find out if they have attended to any Africa VO.
I think someone reported that seniors were told same thing that it was going to be quick and all that but they also had to wait for 2yrs. I don't pray ours take that long but we can only draw patience from their experience since AVO is not in a hurry at all.
As for gcms, I am not interested in applying. I will wait till atleast one person receives MR from Accra and who knows i may be that person... :D
I also dont buy into the idea that because some people got PER first, they will get MR first it doesnt work that way, so anyone can as well apply for gcms notes. Stay blessed everyone
Aspa the VO matter, Ghana and Cairo are the only Africa VO's I know of and non so far have received MR for Ghana while Cairo though with few applicants started getting MR sometime back.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Floxzy said:
I think someone reported that seniors were told same thing that it was going to be quick and all that but they also had to wait for 2yrs. I don't pray ours take that long but we can only draw patience from their experience since AVO is not in a hurry at all.
As for gcms, I am not interested in applying. I will wait till atleast one person receives MR from Accra and who knows i may be that person... :D
I also dont buy into the idea that because some people got PER first, they will get MR first it doesnt work that way, so anyone can as well apply for gcms notes. Stay blessed everyone
Though doesnt look likely but I really pray AVO make it happen for us this year. I am beginning to lose my grip on things on this side and really want to hit the ground running in Canada. my kids are also asking me when are we leaving? AVO should do something o...abeg, biko....

canada4mind

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Hello good people. To begin, let me commend us for keeping this tread alive. I know it can be really tough for us to keep hope alive when our fellow applicants in other VOs have started receiving updates. However, I want to encourage us to remain hopeful and calm. Our days of PPR is closed than the day we first applied.

My wife recently gave birth and I have contacted the AVO about it. I have been briefed on what I will be neededto get my child included in my application, but my challenge has been to open a domiciliary account with Gtbank so that I could raise a check that is payable in Canadian dollars

Please, I will appreciate your advice on how i could open the accout asap.

Thank you

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
canada4mind said:
Hello good people. To begin, let me commend us for keeping this tread alive. I know it can be really tough for us to keep hope alive when our fellow applicants in other VOs have started receiving updates. However, I want to encourage us to remain hopeful and calm. Our days of PPR is closed than the day we first applied.

My wife recently gave birth and I have contacted the AVO about it. I have been briefed on what I will be neededto get my child included in my application, but my challenge has been to open a domiciliary account with Gtbank so that I could raise a check that is payable in Canadian dollars

Please, I will appreciate your advice on how i could open the accout asap.

Thank you
Congrats on the birth of your Child.

Its as easy as walking into any Gtbank. If you have an account with GT (checking), the dorm account will be tied to it although you will be required to fill a dorm account opening form. It takes about 5days to process and give you an account number(not quite sure though cause its long I did mine) be ready to deposit dollars into the account as the bank wont help change your naira to dollar. Thats all.

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Pretiroa VO in South Africa has started processing like I saw on the FSW 13 thread.
I think we AVO may not be too far away. People with PER's up to a year old should apply for GCMS notes it they can.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.66945.html

GENTLEANDREW said:
Well,it is true.It only beats my imagination that the continent of Africa seems rather slow in terms of processing/or they are taking their time with regards to the continent of Africa.I just have a strong feeling that any latest GCMS from one of us will let us know what is going on presently.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanonye said:
Pretiroa VO in South Africa has started processing like I saw on the FSW 13 thread.
I think we AVO may not be too far away. People with PER's up to a year old should apply for GCMS notes it they can.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.66945.html

[/quote

Ok I just confirmed that somebody from Pretoria,South Africa VO has received PoF update request,medical request and PCC request among the 2013 applicants.I guess that it is the first african VO to start processing for 2013 applicants.The person got PER in august 2013.Ours might just be close too.

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
nanonye said:

[/quote

It is well o, good update though. Lets see how the month of August turns out for us. Baba God is in control

Ok I just confirmed that somebody from Pretoria,South Africa VO has received PoF update request,medical request and PCC request among the 2013 applicants.I guess that it is the first african VO to start processing for 2013 applicants.The person got PER in august 2013.Ours might just be close too.

Amyyy

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Gdday all. I believe they ll start updating our ECAS as soon as possible we ll start receiving MRs around October or so but trust me we ll start getting it sooner than we think.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amyyy said:
Gdday all. I believe they ll start updating our ECAS as soon as possible we ll start receiving MRs around October or so but trust me we ll start getting it sooner than we think.

You sound very optimistic.I really like that.

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
nanonye said:

Meanwhile, Pretoria processing time is 16months. I don't think we can be comparing VOs o. Lets just stay hopeful.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abeke said:
Meanwhile, Pretoria processing time is 16months. I don't think we can be comparing VOs o. Lets just stay hopeful.

That could be the reason they have started processing theirs?Ours is 31 months.

Amyyy

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
It can't be 31 months naw. They ve already said they want to reduce the processing times. They even had to send some applications back and they are almost through with 2011/2012 applicants. Besides 2013 applicants are not much. It s like a test run for them to see if they can process applications within 6 months or so and they are seriously working to clear all backlogs to clear path for this their EOI. 2013 will be sorted out this year while 2014 applications will soon start receiving their PER and their files transfer as well. By next year 2014 applicants will be sorted out sef. Me I believe sha. I strongly believe

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amyyy said:
It can't be 31 months naw. They ve already said they want to reduce the processing times. They even had to send some applications back and they are almost through with 2011/2012 applicants. Besides 2013 applicants are not much. It s like a test run for them to see if they can process applications within 6 months or so and they are seriously working to clear all backlogs to clear path for this their EOI. 2013 will be sorted out this year while 2014 applications will soon start receiving their PER and their files transfer as well. By next year 2014 applicants will be sorted out sef. Me I believe sha. I strongly believe

I think that 2014 applicants have started receiving PER.