+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whao!!!!!!!!!!!!! pleasant news Cascading from Accra

more of it!!!!! ACCRA, let not the avalanche stop.

It is long over-due, we can never b tired of good news such as these

congratulations to all recent recipients....

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
Congratulations to all that went to accra for their maple leaf.. The joy in my heart is inexplicable.. We Thank God for everything.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
tokszeeeee said:
We just collected our UGWU MAPLE LEAF (CANADIAN VISA) OOOO IN GHANA JUST FEW MINUTES AGO NOW.

TOKSZEEE
PA JACKSON
CANADIAN CAFI
NOFIEK
GOLDEN APPLE
PA RIGHT AND ALOT OF PEOPLE..

Get there, submit yoour phones to security officers at the gate. write your name , collect visa visistor's tag and go in to see the VO.. submit your forms and wait outisde till 11.30am.. security officers announce to you to come back by 2pm/

called in by 2.30pm and collect ur visa and COPR..confirmation of permanent residence..

I THANK GOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AM ALIVE TO SEE TODAY AND I SHALL LAND IN CANADA WITH MY ENTIRE FAMILY SAFELY IJN AMENNN
Congratulations. This is practically an invasion of AVO. I got a wind of it earlier and looking forward to the infos I trust you all will put it here for us. He who began the good thing will also complete it to the end for all.

I and my contingent here rejoice with you and your families.

Happy landing

fatex

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
@Vikolo..congrats man..told ya 2get ready..will hola u 2day..
@Madam Tinu international hop u av started packing o.trust me I'm living ready

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
our seniors that went to accra yesterday please we are waiting to hear from you on IOM issue. am a family of six pleasee we are waiting?give us the gist

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BIG CONGRATS TO ALL THAT HAVE RECEIVED THE FF MAPLE LEAF, PPR AND MR. I CAN NOT BE MENTIONING NAMES, JUST ACCEPT MY CONGRATULATORY MSG.
AGAIN I NEED TO INFORM THE HOUSE THAT I GOT MY CAIPS NOTE, THOUGH I GOT UPDATE FEB. THIS YR , MY NEXT BFD IS AUG 2012. SO ANY M1/C-50 APPLICANT THAT GOT UPDATE EARLY THIS YR, VO MAY GET BACK TO YOU ANY MOMENT FROM AUG.
THESE ARE PENDING REQ ON MY CAIPS NOTE
APRF FOR 1
RPRF FOR 2
MR FOR 4
BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT APRF STANDS FOR , I QUESS IT MAY BE PROCESSING FEES FOR ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBER THAT I INLUDED LATE LAST YR WHICH I PAY 150 CAD. PLS I NEED UR INPUT

Flaky

Apr 11, 2012
Seun said:
BIG CONGRATS TO ALL THAT HAVE RECEIVED THE FF MAPLE LEAF, PPR AND MR. I CAN NOT BE MENTIONING NAMES, JUST ACCEPT MY CONGRATULATORY MSG.
AGAIN I NEED TO INFORM THE HOUSE THAT I GOT MY CAIPS NOTE, THOUGH I GOT UPDATE FEB. THIS YR , MY NEXT BFD IS AUG 2012. SO ANY M1/C-50 APPLICANT THAT GOT UPDATE EARLY THIS YR, VO MAY GET BACK TO YOU ANY MOMENT FROM AUG.
THESE ARE PENDING REQ ON MY CAIPS NOTE
APRF FOR 1
RPRF FOR 2
MR FOR 4
BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT APRF STANDS FOR , I QUESS IT MAY BE PROCESSING FEES FOR ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBER THAT I INLUDED LATE LAST YR WHICH I PAY 150 CAD. PLS I NEED UR INPUT
Pls how did u get this caips note? Thanks

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
isy said:
our seniors that went to accra yesterday please we are waiting to hear from you on IOM issue. am a family of six pleasee we are waiting?give us the gist
IOM booking depends on the time you are actually ready to make the booking as the rate keeps changing!

Yeah, we were at Accra. We collected the Okro abi Ugwu leave ni...we sha collect leaves on our ppts. We saw Mandie. Took pictures with Mandie while on bottle of Chairmansis. We boarded and came back to Lasgidi.

Of course this is not a Landing experience but a prelude.

On behalf of those who got the visa yesterday, I say a big thank you!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

BTW, there's inflation in Accra o...taxi is now GHC5 per drop. I'll advise all to take advantage of IOM. Extremly cheap. When you are ready, please PM

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
ROOM 106, XYZ HOTEL
Accra, Ghana

July 17 2012,
930AM

MANY ARE THE AFFLICTIONS OF THE RIGHTEOUS, BUT THE LORD DELIVERED HIM FROM THEM ALL.

On Wed July 11, 2012, at about 12.00pm, my phone rang. A voice informed me that she was calling from CHC, Accra, Ghana and that my applications
was ready to be finalized and that I should make preparation to travel as soon as possible. In a swift reaction, I raced home to find my PPR email on my box. I quickly printed out the mail and began preparation to travel to Accra . Unfrotunayely, all flight on both AERO AND ARIK were fully booked for Sunday. I then made my booking on Lagos -Accra for Saturday and Kaduna -Lagos on Saturday morning.
Meanwhile, all my doc and forms have been ready more than 2 weeks. I have also change some Naira to Dollar more than 3 weeks.

TROUBLE BEGAN- Immediately I completed on line booking with AERO AND ARIK,my internet provider-Starcomms, chooses to be a stumbling block on Wed afternoon. I had to go to a public cafe to print out my ARIK forms.I quickly informed Anty Tinu to broadcast the good news. From my handsets, I could see view the posts on the forum- It was showers of blessings of ppr
All efforts to log to starcomms till Saturday was unsuccessful.

TROUBLE 2- At about 8.00 on Saturday, I took off to Kaduna to connect to Lagos by Arik. The flight was scheduled for 12.10 while Lagos -Accra by Aero was 5.40pm. To my greatest shock, on getting to the airport by 10.00, I was told that the flight has been reschedule to 4.10 pm.
Oh Boy, My liver fail. To God be the glory, I had already armed myself to the teeth with cash-both local and foreign.
I quickly hired a taxi from KD-ABJ. To make matter worse, the rain began to fall like say tomorrow no day. Thus we drove from KD -ABJ in the rain.

TROUBLE 3.- I finally arrive ABJ airport at about 1pm. To my suprise, all flight on both Arik and Aero from ABJ - LAGOS was fully booked-Wetin?
Even Sunday flight on both airlines were all booked.-Wetin? Again ABJ-ACCRA by Arik was fully booked -Wetin?
oh, I began to shake like Shakespeare and bend like bendelites. My dearest Anty Tinu and Pa Right were helpful in calming my frayed nerves.
Thank you Anty

I began to walk and run from ARIK stand to Aero stand pleading and begging like a beggar. I was downcast,my whole preparation and hopes were crashing. What do I do . My cerebellum begin work like say tomorrow no dey.
My flight from Lagos - Accra was 5.40pm but by 3.00pm , I was still running to and from at Abuja airport. My people, NAIJA NA JUNGLE OOOOOOOOOOO
Somebody would, I did not plan well. Somebody would would say I did not pray well. Even if I pray , some body would still say I did not fast.

THEN I CRIED UNTO THE LORD WITH MY VOICE AND HE HEARD ME OUT OF HIS HOLY HILLS, MY GLORY AND THE LIFTER OF MY HEAD----

Help finally came at about 3.30pm when a lady( AN ANGEL OF GOD, I SUPPOSE) was my predicament and offered to assist me. We both were of the opinion that I might not be able to meet the AERO - LAGOS- ACCRA flight considering the fact that the flight would take off by 5.40 pm and yet ABJ-LAGOS flight was yet to take off by 3.30. I told her that it would be better for me to be in Lagos on Saturday evening than be stranded at ABJ. She sold an me ticket at the prevailing market rate- Higher than normal. I did not mind .
Immediately, I was cleared for boarding, joy came.All along, only two spoons of indomie that I borrowed from my soon was inside my tank. Bros, If trouble jam wahala, hunger go tear race. With the ticket on hand, i bought 5 spoons of rice/fish at the airport.
After consuming the 5 spoons of rice, I suddenly remembered that another trouble was waiting for me. Lag- accra flight by 5.40

THEN, I CRIED UNTO THE LORD SAYING, Oh Lord, my father send help from Zion.

While on the air, I complained to one of the air hostess of my woes and requested for an assistance- Perhaps they could send a radio message to Lagos informing them that one Lag-Accra passenger was still on the air and possible delay their take off.In response , she said she can be of any help. THEN I CRIED OUT UNTO THE LORD---

We landed at MMIA at about 500pm, took a taxi from Local to Inter. wing. Unfortunately again- the normal traffic.
Yours sincerely alighted from the taxi some distance to the airport and raced like Mary Onyeali. , I for true true beat Mary that day for 100 meters.

In about 10seconds, I was at the Aero stand.Has lag-accra flight gone, I queried panting , No a young man replied ooooooooooooooooooo What a joy i the heart.

Quickly, I called my Ant Tinu, PRAISE GOD, I MADE IT.

I was checked in , The rest, they say is now history.

Like you have heard , it an invasion by Naijas.

I have completed my forms at IOM office. Was told to come back for payment. It is real It is real

Lagos- Calgary for my family is about USD$6700 = GHc 13,000.

My next post shall be from NO XXX, DD AVENUE, NW CALGARY, CANADA. I may not have time to log to the net as I have limited time here in Nigeria.

Please call to remind me of all landing formalities , settlement tips etc.

THANK YOU ALL

Singing ( Kile ole she Olorun mi, kile ole she-----

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS PA JACKSON!! Reading your post brought tears of joy to my eyes. I was expecting to see you too but was told you had left with the others and...and that you are already booked for next week.. Praise be to God for good things he has done.
As of yesterday evening after meeting Golden Apple and Pa Right, I have a different view on this Canadian quest, it is much more than a bunch of people sharing info on a forum, or chatting on skype, whatsapp, or BB.... IT IS REAL! And life changing.

Amidst our joy and excitement, let's not forget that the real work begins once we land. The necessary preparation must be done before hand.

I am overwhelmed......

*Mandie*

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
PA theJackson, don't tell me that you are still in Accra? :eek: :eek: :eek:

thejackson said:
ROOM 106, XYZ HOTEL
Accra, Ghana

July 17 2012,
930AM

MANY ARE THE AFFLICTIONS OF THE RIGHTEOUS, BUT THE LORD DELIVERED HIM FROM THEM ALL.

On Wed July 11, 2012, at about 12.00pm, my phone rang. A voice informed me that she was calling from CHC, Accra, Ghana and that my applications
was ready to be finalized and that I should make preparation to travel as soon as possible. In a swift reaction, I raced home to find my PPR email on my box. I quickly printed out the mail and began preparation to travel to Accra . Unfrotunayely, all flight on both AERO AND ARIK were fully booked for Sunday. I then made my booking on Lagos -Accra for Saturday and Kaduna -Lagos on Saturday morning.
Meanwhile, all my doc and forms have been ready more than 2 weeks. I have also change some Naira to Dollar more than 3 weeks.

TROUBLE BEGAN- Immediately I completed on line booking with AERO AND ARIK,my internet provider-Starcomms, chooses to be a stumbling block on Wed afternoon. I had to go to a public cafe to print out my ARIK forms.I quickly informed Anty Tinu to broadcast the good news. From my handsets, I could see view the posts on the forum- It was showers of blessings of ppr
All efforts to log to starcomms till Saturday was unsuccessful.

TROUBLE 2- At about 8.00 on Saturday, I took off to Kaduna to connect to Lagos by Arik. The flight was scheduled for 12.10 while Lagos -Accra by Aero was 5.40pm. To my greatest shock, on getting to the airport by 10.00, I was told that the flight has been reschedule to 4.10 pm.
Oh Boy, My liver fail. To God be the glory, I had already armed myself to the teeth with cash-both local and foreign.
I quickly hired a taxi from KD-ABJ. To make matter worse, the rain began to fall like say tomorrow no day. Thus we drove from KD -ABJ in the rain.

TROUBLE 3.- I finally arrive ABJ airport at about 1pm. To my suprise, all flight on both Arik and Aero from ABJ - LAGOS was fully booked-Wetin?
Even Sunday flight on both airlines were all booked.-Wetin? Again ABJ-ACCRA by Arik was fully booked -Wetin?
oh, I began to shake like Shakespeare and bend like bendelites. My dearest Anty Tinu and Pa Right were helpful in calming my frayed nerves.
Thank you Anty

I began to walk and run from ARIK stand to Aero stand pleading and begging like a beggar. I was downcast,my whole preparation and hopes were crashing. What do I do . My cerebellum begin work like say tomorrow no dey.
My flight from Lagos - Accra was 5.40pm but by 3.00pm , I was still running to and from at Abuja airport. My people, NAIJA NA JUNGLE OOOOOOOOOOO
Somebody would, I did not plan well. Somebody would would say I did not pray well. Even if I pray , some body would still say I did not fast.

THEN I CRIED UNTO THE LORD WITH MY VOICE AND HE HEARD ME OUT OF HIS HOLY HILLS, MY GLORY AND THE LIFTER OF MY HEAD----

Help finally came at about 3.30pm when a lady( AN ANGEL OF GOD, I SUPPOSE) was my predicament and offered to assist me. We both were of the opinion that I might not be able to meet the AERO - LAGOS- ACCRA flight considering the fact that the flight would take off by 5.40 pm and yet ABJ-LAGOS flight was yet to take off by 3.30. I told her that it would be better for me to be in Lagos on Saturday evening than be stranded at ABJ. She sold an me ticket at the prevailing market rate- Higher than normal. I did not mind .
Immediately, I was cleared for boarding, joy came.All along, only two spoons of indomie that I borrowed from my soon was inside my tank. Bros, If trouble jam wahala, hunger go tear race. With the ticket on hand, i bought 5 spoons of rice/fish at the airport.
After consuming the 5 spoons of rice, I suddenly remembered that another trouble was waiting for me. Lag- accra flight by 5.40

THEN, I CRIED UNTO THE LORD SAYING, Oh Lord, my father send help from Zion.

While on the air, I complained to one of the air hostess of my woes and requested for an assistance- Perhaps they could send a radio message to Lagos informing them that one Lag-Accra passenger was still on the air and possible delay their take off.In response , she said she can be of any help. THEN I CRIED OUT UNTO THE LORD---

We landed at MMIA at about 500pm, took a taxi from Local to Inter. wing. Unfortunately again- the normal traffic.
Yours sincerely alighted from the taxi some distance to the airport and raced like Mary Onyeali. , I for true true beat Mary that day for 100 meters.

In about 10seconds, I was at the Aero stand.Has lag-accra flight gone, I queried panting , No a young man replied ooooooooooooooooooo What a joy i the heart.

Quickly, I called my Ant Tinu, PRAISE GOD, I MADE IT.

I was checked in , The rest, they say is now history.

Like you have heard , it an invasion by Naijas.

I have completed my forms at IOM office. Was told to come back for payment. It is real It is real

Lagos- Calgary for my family is about USD$6700 = GHc 13,000.

My next post shall be from NO XXX, DD AVENUE, NW CALGARY, CANADA. I may not have time to log to the net as I have limited time here in Nigeria.

Please call to remind me of all landing formalities , settlement tips etc.

THANK YOU ALL

Singing ( Kile ole she Olorun mi, kile ole she-----

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
mandiebraxton said:
CONGRATULATIONS PA JACKSON!! Reading your post brought tears of joy to my eyes. I was expecting to see you too but was told you had left with the others and...and that you are already booked for next week.. Praise be to God for good things he has done.
As of yesterday evening after meeting Golden Apple and Pa Right, I have a different view on this Canadian quest, it is much more than a bunch of people sharing info on a forum, or chatting on skype, whatsapp, or BB.... IT IS REAL! And live changing.

Amidst our joy and excitement, let's not forget that the real work begins once we land. The necessary preparation must be done before hand.

I am overwhelmed......

*Mandie*
Mandie, honestly I miss u GBAM!!!!

greatgood

Jul 17, 2012
hello,
great people i really enjoy many things that i read in this discussion, but i need your help

i am new here am interested in visa as a skill worker to Canada, pls can you people use your expertise experience for i want to know the procedural prepossess for this

thank you.

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejackson said:
ROOM 106, XYZ HOTEL
Accra, Ghana

July 17 2012,
930AM

On Wed July 11, 2012, .................

Singing ( Kile ole she Olorun mi, kile ole she-----. Then what shall we say unto the Lord, all we have to say is THANK YOU

LORD
. The siege is over, the Lord had given you a new song, CONGRATS.

*Busy-Bee*