+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
thejackson said:
ROOM 106, XYZ HOTEL
Accra, Ghana

July 17 2012,
930AM

MANY ARE THE AFFLICTIONS OF THE RIGHTEOUS, BUT THE LORD DELIVERED HIM FROM THEM ALL.

Singing ( Kile ole she Olorun mi, kile ole she-----
In all, let all glory and adoration be to Him who is worthy of it. Planning in Nigeria has to be with a very higher constant, reason? What you pass through is a classic example.

Alway put a day difference btw your plans o. to accommodate all eventualities. That is what I will do.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
greatgood said:
hello,
great people i really enjoy many things that i read in this discussion, but i need your help

i am new here am interested in visa as a skill worker to Canada, pls can you people use your expertise experience for i want to know the procedural prepossess for this

thank you.

Please visit www.cic.gc.ca

All you need to know is there. If you are not clear about any of the info there then flag it here.

You are welcome on board. It promises to be a nice time here. I must warn you, you may get addictive.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
@Pa Jackson Hearty congratulations i never knew you could write like this infact am waiting to read your landing experience 30th july by God's grace amen. Am glad you made it to Accra safely inspite of the many hurdles nothing good comes easy.

My people like Mandie said we must not take the relationship we create here for granted you never could tell when it will come handy. I was at Iloring when Jackson was in Abj but even from Iloring i was making contact, my husband and Maid was put on alert, a room already prepared and food prepared also all in readiness for Pa Jackson just in case he couldn't make it out of Abuja that Sat all in all he was not left alone as Pa Right and i were constantly in tourch i mean these things worth more than money.

At Ilorin i quickly contacted a forum member Jovick and as soon as he learnt i was on ground he came visiting and we chatted about everything Canada you would think we have ment before. I stayed one week in Ilorin and he was in tourch everyday. On saturday he came to pick me from the hotel to the airport and just as we were near the airport Arik sent a text of 2hrs delay and we drove back to the hotel again before my final departure, he was with me upto to the point of final clearance into the departure hall what can i say but Thank you Jovick i really do appreciate.

I also thank you Ma Ig for the vision to start the thread as am already looking forward to a continuation of this r/ship in Canada where we have landed Calgary Resident meeting, Ontario meeting etc and once a yr gathering for all landed Applicant and thier family.

We would quarrel settle disagree to agree but ultimately we would collectively and individually make an impact in Canada.

Cheers all as we await more PPR news!!!!

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
tokszeeeee said:
We just collected our UGWU MAPLE LEAF (CANADIAN VISA) OOOO IN GHANA JUST FEW MINUTES AGO NOW.

TOKSZEEE
PA JACKSON
CANADIAN CAFI
NOFIEK
GOLDEN APPLE
PA RIGHT AND ALOT OF PEOPLE..

Get there, submit yoour phones to security officers at the gate. write your name , collect visa visistor's tag and go in to see the VO.. submit your forms and wait outisde till 11.30am.. security officers announce to you to come back by 2pm/

called in by 2.30pm and collect ur visa and COPR..confirmation of permanent residence..

I THANK GOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AM ALIVE TO SEE TODAY AND I SHALL LAND IN CANADA WITH MY ENTIRE FAMILY SAFELY IJN AMENNN

:) Glory be to God for granting you folks journey mercy to Accra, we rejoice with you . more of such experience next Monday for those of us that will get PPR this week.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Right said:
Mandie, honestly I miss u GBAM!!!!
Hhmmmmmm ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? - i must see this Mandie when i go to pluck my ugwu leaf :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* I must also have a taste of the Accra jellof rice :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Congrats to all who got thier visas and goodluck to all those waiting. God will answer us sooner than we expect.

Kcsider

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
tokszeeeee said:
We just collected our UGWU MAPLE LEAF (CANADIAN VISA) OOOO IN GHANA JUST FEW MINUTES AGO NOW.

TOKSZEEE
PA JACKSON
CANADIAN CAFI
NOFIEK
GOLDEN APPLE
PA RIGHT AND ALOT OF PEOPLE..

Get there, submit yoour phones to security officers at the gate. write your name , collect visa visistor's tag and go in to see the VO.. submit your forms and wait outisde till 11.30am.. security officers announce to you to come back by 2pm/

called in by 2.30pm and collect ur visa and COPR..confirmation of permanent residence..

I THANK GOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AM ALIVE TO SEE TODAY AND I SHALL LAND IN CANADA WITH MY ENTIRE FAMILY SAFELY IJN AMENNN
Amen to your Prayers. Congratulations once again to you TOKSZEEEEE, PA JACKSON, CANADIAN CAFI, NOFIEK, GOLDEN APPLE, PA RIGHT ET 'AL.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Razaqng said:
@ Igbehinadara,I pray to Almighty Allah the First and the Last,the creator of heaven and earth,the Judge of the day of resurrection to grant you & ur family ur MR this week in the name of the chosen (s.a.w),Amin.You shall smile to the clinic ....:.
Amen and Amen. Both for Babe Ig and even others in the same period on this forum.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
simonsam63 said:
i need help in moving to Canada to work as heavy duty operator such as crane etc.

Please visit www.cic.gc.ca

yejydo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WAAoooooooh... this is serious hurdle pa right needed to cross o!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
But come to think of it,, how long will it take DHL to return the stamped passports in case i dont want all the stress of going to accra... Pls has anyone collected PR visa by DHL?... or u know someone who recently did?? any risk attached?? :-\

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
My people,am short of words but you know what it is just the beginning for each and everyone of us by his grace.Am happy with all this testimony here and there ,that is the vision and we are living it by his grace .Canada ,we must continue this great dream and it shall not die in Jesus name.Amen

Congrats to vikolo and to the latest and newest canadians.Thanks for all your prayers.

Ig

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Congrats once more to all forumites for the military style invasion of Accra CHC :eek: :eek: :eek:; jollof rice and all ;D ;D

I pray this shall be the same testimony for us all very soon IJMN ;)

@Mandie, thanks for hosting and get ready for me soon :p

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
spokes said:
Congrats once more to all forumites for the military style invasion of Accra CHC :eek: :eek: :eek:; jollof rice and all ;D ;D

I pray this shall be the same testimony for us all very soon IJMN ;)

@ Mandie, thanks for hosting and get ready for me soon :p
The MRs should start dropping sharp sharp. We have rejoiced with MI1s, time for them to rejoice with us too ;D ;D!
*Mandie*

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
mandiebraxton said:
The MRs should start dropping sharp sharp. We have rejoiced with MI1s, time for them to rejoice with us too ;D ;D!
*Mandie*
Yes oooooo. More groove in d house pls. Accra oya start sending the MRs.. Mandie thanks for being u. To the latest canadians in d house, i say congrats once more.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
gel003 said:
Yes oooooo. More groove in d house pls. Accra oya start sending the MRs.. Mandie for being u. To the latest canadians in d house, i say congrats once more.
Spokes, one carton of "Chairman" then you get your MR next week GBAM! ;D ;D ;D if not so, no put Pa for ma ID again