+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
EMO said:
Regarding Udu.
The guy has nothing of value to add here. Just ignore him. we do not want another distraction.

@ Vikolo
Your passport is still valid till May 2013. So go get your visa. if it expires then renew it in Canada GBAM! otherwise get a new passport if it is possible to be issued new one before expiration of the present one.
Accra stated that the visa will be placed on a passport that is valid for 6 months. Anyway I dey go Immigration office now! now!

CALABAR

Jul 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-10
Doc's Request.
27-10-10
AOR Received.
27-10-10
Med's Request
21-05-12
Med's Done....
24-05-12
Passport Req..
11-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-12 eCAS status Decision Made
LANDED..........
Very soon
vikolo said:
Accra stated that the visa will be placed on a passport that is valid for 6 months. Anyway I dey go Immigration office now! now!
I think your concerns will be better addressed now. The last part of the mail actually talk about six months validity for visa issuance.

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
CALABAR said:
I think your concerns will be better addressed now. The last part of the mail actually talk about six months validity for visa issuance.
Chairman,
I sent you a PM...lets talk

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vikolo said:
Hi Guys!
I just refreshed my mailbox now and guess what I saw

Dear xxxxxxx,

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are requested to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 60 days to the Canadian High Commission so that we may issue your visa(s) and return your documentation to you. The visa will be valid for 6 months or until the expiry of your medical results xx-xx-2013, whichever is earliest. You may also appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 am, for visa collection. The visa will be issued the same day. You must bring this letter with you.

Abeg wetin this one mean na... does it mean I have crossed the finish line? someone should decode for me oh
Victory at last, congrats.

*Busy-Bee*

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
vikolo said:
Hi Guys!

Dear xxxxxxx,

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are requested to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 60 days to the Canadian High Commission so that we may issue your visa(s) and return your documentation to you. The visa will be valid for 6 months or until the expiry of your medical results xx-xx-2013, whichever is earliest. You may also appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 am, for visa collection. The visa will be issued the same day. You must bring this letter with you.

Abeg wetin this one mean na... does it mean I have crossed the finish line? someone should decode for me oh
Congrats Vikolo ;D

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
vikolo said:
Hi Guys!

Dear xxxxxxx,

Congrats Vikolo - so happy to know the good news eventually came in today. Abeg go collect am sharp sharp and make plans to land within 6 months. To avoid all the stress, you can renew ur passport in Canada. I wish u all the best and may GOD Almighty order ur steps as you march forward.

I am in celebration mood already. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Goodluck

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
vikolo said:
If i know my arithmetic well from now till May 2013 is roughly 10 months brother. Enjoy

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
The rain is falling seriously.
I think we are praying for the flood of PPR, MR ETC?
Congratulations to all those that have received good news, and i pray for those expecting, better things will come

Fiirm

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
We just collected our UGWU MAPLE LEAF (CANADIAN VISA) OOOO IN GHANA JUST FEW MINUTES AGO NOW.

TOKSZEEE
PA JACKSON
CANADIAN CAFI
NOFIEK
GOLDEN APPLE
PA RIGHT AND ALOT OF PEOPLE..

Get there, submit yoour phones to security officers at the gate. write your name , collect visa visistor's tag and go in to see the VO.. submit your forms and wait outisde till 11.30am.. security officers announce to you to come back by 2pm/

called in by 2.30pm and collect ur visa and COPR..confirmation of permanent residence..

I THANK GOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AM ALIVE TO SEE TODAY AND I SHALL LAND IN CANADA WITH MY ENTIRE FAMILY SAFELY IJN AMENNN

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
tokszeeeee said:
We just collected our UGWU MAPLE LEAF (CANADIAN VISA) OOOO IN GHANA JUST FEW MINUTES AGO NOW.

TOKSZEEE
PA JACKSON
CANADIAN CAFI
NOFIEK
GOLDEN APPLE

Get there, submit yoour phones to security officers at the gate. write your name , collect visa visistor's tag and go in to see the VO.. submit your forms and wait outisde till 11.30am.. security officers announce to you to come back by 2pm/

called in by 2.30pm and collect ur visa and COPR..confirmation of permanent residence..

I THANK GOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AM ALIVE TO SEE TODAY AND I SHALL LAND IN CANADA WITH MY ENTIRE FAMILY SAFELY IJN AMENNN
Thanks Tokszeeeee for the update and congratulations to all of you once more. What of the famous Accra jollof rice? :p :p :p

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
@ Vikolo
Congrats on your ppr. I know most of us are already tired of waiting. So whether 6mths or 1yr validity, carry waka quick quick to Accra.

@Tokzeeeeee and others
Congrats on the collection of your visas. We wish you journey mercies back.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
tokszeeeee said:

TOKSZEEE
PA JACKSON
CANADIAN CAFI
NOFIEK
GOLDEN APPLE

This is what i call Naija invasion by the special grace of GOD. :p :p :p :p

Goodluck folks ;D ;D ;D ;D Very soon it shall be our turn ;) ;) ;) ;)

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
tokszeeeee said:

TOKSZEEE
PA JACKSON
CANADIAN CAFI
NOFIEK
GOLDEN APPLE

Get there, submit yoour phones to security officers at the gate. write your name , collect visa visistor's tag and go in to see the VO.. submit your forms and wait outisde till 11.30am.. security officers announce to you
to come back by 2pm/

Congratulations!!!!!!

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congratulations to each and everyone of you that got the Ugwu Leaf.The Lord will perfect the rest of your journey into canada.

For those of expecting goodnews, it shall reach us sooner than expected.

Ig

tokszeeeee said:

TOKSZEEE
PA JACKSON
CANADIAN CAFI
NOFIEK
GOLDEN APPLE

tokszeeeee said:

TOKSZEEE
PA JACKSON
CANADIAN CAFI
NOFIEK
GOLDEN APPLE

CALABAR

Jul 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-10
Doc's Request.
27-10-10
AOR Received.
27-10-10
Med's Request
21-05-12
Med's Done....
24-05-12
Passport Req..
11-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-12 eCAS status Decision Made
LANDED..........
Very soon
tokszeeeee said:

TOKSZEEE
PA JACKSON
CANADIAN CAFI
NOFIEK
GOLDEN APPLE

Congrats.