+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
@ Ig and others who scaled thru
Congratulations!
For others affected, God will surely open new ways for you to accomplish his purposes for you lives. pls don't loose hope.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
igbehinadara said:
Thank God,

Ig and KKIL scaled through legislation of application by Jason.I thank you all for you numerous prayers and words of encouragement and mostly to almighty God for not shattering a dream of almost 8years.

To all who are affected some 04,05,06,07,08 .I say don't give up but live your dream by his grace.

Igwe of Igwe,I thank you.

Ig

Ma Ig
True riches is the value we are able to add and not the fat bank account only. one brings the other. Value brings riches. Its a law. The value you have added by starting the thread will always draw favour for you. E e tii ri nkankan.......blessing Jaburata and the Ugwu leaf landing at your door step gbosa.
When I saw that info on the cic site. My heart went to you and its like thank God Ig made it.

Congrat.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
I will not congratulate Ig becuase I serve a living God and He has never disappointed me before GBAM.

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Monday, 02 July 2012

Canadian Government has now conveyed that as per the decision of Federal court, Canada will process all the applications for permanent residency in Canada, accepted prior to February 27, 2008. The department of Immigration and Citizenship Canada is trying to finish up the pending lot of applications with the assistance of legislation.

Canada Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney was sued by 900 Canadian permanent residency applicants under the federal skilled worker class out of about 300,000 affected applicants. The applicants pleaded the court to issues orders to get their applications for permanent residence be processed by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within a reasonable time frame. They asked the court to order the immigration department to process their applications within a reasonable time frame.

Around 300,000 applicants of central skilled worker class were affected by the non-processing of their applications of Canadian permanent residency and 900 applicants out of them had litigated the Canadian Minister of Immigration and Citizenship, Jason Kenney. The applicants filed the case in the Federal court to get the orders of processing their applications by the Canadian Immigration and Citizenship department within a realistic period of time. This is the result of the plea of applicants that Canadian government has issues orders to process the backlog of applications at the earliest.

According to Minister Kenney he is responsible for making policies concerning Canadian Citizenship and Immigration and the delay in processing the applications is merely due to changes in the policies, thus accepted. But litigants have their justified point of view that delay of 5-9 years is quite prolonged and can’t be justified. Applicants argued that the department should be effective enough to process the application in time and they must possess the capacity to implement the new policies as soon as possible so that pending work doesn’t hamper.

Although it has been communicated that Federal court has ordered the timely processing of all the pending applications, the practical problem is that backlog is huge. To tackle this problem, Federal court has also given a solution that process all the applications of the higher priority first till October 14, 2012 thus giving prospect to other candidates of process of their application with in time to come.

However, everything goes in favor of litigants, as according to their legal representative, the court has refused the appeal application filed by the Citizenship and Immigration Minister and gives the final verdict on this case.

As of late another Federal court also refused to offer any respite to the candidates who pleaded the court to order the Jason Kenney to safeguard their permanent residency applications while the case is in the court as the hearing was not complete yet and no law came into being at that time.

Whatever is the decision of the court is final now as the legislation had made the law after probing all the circumstances hence it’s a blow to the Government of Canada and the department of Canadian Immigration and Citizenship because they were about to eliminate the applications of around 300,000 candidates from their records by returning back the processing charges.

http://www.melodika.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=323093&Itemid=54

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
God is God to all....He is d same yesterday,today n forever because in His time He has made allllllll things beautiful for us.....HALLLELUIA!.....help us rejoice

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
jihems said:
God is God to all....He is d same yesterday,today n forever because in His time He has made allllllll things beautiful for us.....HALLLELUIA!.....help us rejoice
We are surely rejoicing with you. What happened?

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
Busy-Bee said:
U're most welcome. Ure timeline is confusing and which visa office is CDHC.

*Busy-Bee*
the guy is processing a study visa. cdhc is the visa office in lagos

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
@ Ig..

Congrats ... we thank God..

my kids sent their regards.. I took permission from you dat day to take dem out but could not make it bak.

see you in canada

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
gel003 said:

CDHC, Lagos. Could mean Canadian High Commission, Lagos.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
igbehinadara said:
Thank God,

Ig and KKIL scaled through legislation of application by Jason.I thank you all for you numerous prayers and words of encouragement and mostly to almighty God for not shattering a dream of almost 8years.

To all who are affected some 04,05,06,07,08 .I say don't give up but live your dream by his grace.

Ig
Babe IG,

You are blessed. Dont mind all those newbies calling you Momo.

Soar as the Eagle that you are. We shall all meet in Canada.

Congrats and God bless.

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
Thank God,

Ig
Ma Ig my sister & KKIL, then what shall we say unto our Faithful LORD that does not sleep nor slumber, all we have to say is THANK YOU GOD. That you scaled thru is no surprise, your good deeds are following you. CIC made you a sign post showing ppl the way to Canada but God changed the policy to your favour :p :p :p :p :p, you are indeed destined to be a 9ja Canadian no more major huddle for you once again C O N G R A T S. ;D ;D ;D.

@ Affected ones, our Good LORD will make a way where there seems to be no way IJN, A.

*Busy-Bee*

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gel003 said:
Thanks for the clarification.

*Busy-Bee*

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
igbehinadara said:
Thank God,

Ig

@Ig and KKil, congrat. God is surely in control.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
igbehinadara said:
Thank God,

Ig

Congratulations IG,i am so happy for you.

See! your hardwork has brought you success.