+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Pa Right, You are not alone in the school of thought. People like to always pray for God to come and bail us out when he has already equipped us with all necessary knowledge and wisdom. Not until we take our destiny to our hand, we shall be continually exploited and abused by our incapable leaders.
Right said:
There you go again! The sentence that annoyed me most "It is well"

Everyone of us need to sacrifice for Naija to be good. We need to stop and think and ask question. We need to act like BOUAZIZI of Tunisia! :eek: :eek: :eek: The time has come not a matter of being well. It is not well! It was never well. Time ago when Niaja Under G were eating chicken on subsidy while in the UNI. Now they are eating beans! It is not well and am challenging everybody.......

By now, I think the NYSC building in Abuja should have been set ablaze! Yes, how can you send corps members to such places like Yobe,Kaduna,Kano and Maiduguri? When Mr. President could not even go! :-X

He was asked why has he not gone to Maiduguri since the crisis started and he replied that the Airport is not functioning and they culd not travel to a neigbouring state and fly with helicopter into Maiduguri??? Can you imagine, yet Corps members from Ogun, Ondo etc should go and stay for 9months! How many of their children are in NYSC Camp?

Naija would continue this way if we don't stand up to challenge and take back our nation from the killers!

Can you imagine Naija as China, where the presido would say in a national medial briefing, He doesn't give a damn about declaration of his own asset? Many students would have demonstrated by even setting themselves ablaze talkless of taking them to WAR ZONES!

My dear brother, It is NOT well! GBAM GBAM GBOSA!

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
My people, Ututu oma

i like the analysis because it's creating the intended effect which is getting our minds busy while waiting for Accra's response. ;D ;D ;D

On the other hand, this issue of it is well is as mind buggling as it is thought provoking ;) When i say it is well, it means that i can call that which do not exist as though it exists. That is the stronghold of my belief as a christian. Faith is described as the substance of things hoped for. You can not achieve much in the physical without first achieving it in the supernatural. This is where your faith stands out!!

When we pray and ask GOD to intervene and cause Accra to respond to us positively and swiftly, we ask by faith and if our faith is strong enough to move GOD, we see interesting results. My Bible tells me that with faith you can move mountains. You can not move your moutain without first believing in your heart of hearts. This is where the phrase it is well comes handy ;D ;D ;D.

The post by Ikemba is really interesting and i quote My Brother it is well and the Bible tell us to confess positively and let the weak say i am strong. It is not by might or by power but by the Spirit says the lord. Bend down on your knees and continue to pray.Its only God that will deliver us and how he is going to do it, we do not know. IT IS WELL. The Nigerian situation seems to have defied all solutions. See what is going on in the petroluem sector :'( :'( Nowadays, worshippers in Abuja queue up to be screened b4 entering the church to worship God :'( :'( :'( :'( Ikemba also said that Nigeria has a lot of peculiarities and that is why the models that worked, works and still working in most Countries will not work in Nigeria. If you start off a protest, several things can happen :-\ :-\. The Govt can either use brute force to quell the protest or people simply get tired and decide not to come out anymore. We do not have that type of resilience prevalent in North Africa. This is why we are not able to hold the govt functionaries accountanble :-\ :-\

The problems facing Nigeria is as multifaceted as it is legion. We need a concerted and sustained effort to put this country on the march again :p :p :p :p :p Ka e mesia

Kcsider

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is well with the righteous not the wicked. The wicked ones that have allowed Nigeria to remain in darkness despite all d wealth n oil nigeria possess It is well with us that is why God is moving us to Canaan Land my mum who has travelled all over the world and is currently living in canada with her husband my father and 99percent of her children n great grand children including uncles anties nephews cousins decribes it as a Land of milk n honey she tells me always I can not compare america to canada not to talk of Nigeria Canada is the best country all over the world she will always say n she will back it up with evdiences

It is well with the righteous. It is not only prayers that will solve the problems that Nigeria has. Haba

Chikinaaaaa

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Kcsider said:
My people, Ututu oma

The Nigerian situation seems to have defied all solutions. The Govt can either use brute force to quell the protest or people simply get tired and decide not to come out anymore. We do not have that type of resilience prevalent in North Africa. This is why we are not able to hold the govt functionaries accountanble :-\ :-\

Kcsider
Sir, I beg to disagree. :eek: That we have exhausted all avenues to make a change, NO. There are several methods we have not yet adopted. We have not done any serious protrest that would force everybody out of the comfort zones. The day you will see your car and yet you won't even think or be able to drive it outside. The rich would not be able to sleep because the poor are awake; and the poor would be awake because they would be hungry. :-\

We need thorough revolution that would change the status quo not a lay man prayers at one km 6, Lagos Ibadan expressway! Are we more prayerful than the Americans? We need more than prayers my dear. Rev Martin Luther King never stayed in his church praying, he went out to call for revolution and paid the supreme price for the Obamas of this world to have freedom. Please, prayers are for the spirit! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Secondly, we are resilient because it has not gotten to that level yet. The Naija govt now finds it difficult to curtail Boko Haram yet some few years ago, Naija govt is so boastful that never can a Nigerian do a suicide bomb but the rest is now history. If we don't want it, it would want us one day GBAM! :p :p then there would not be any escape route for everybody. I sincerely look forward to that day if the current situation of the nation is not addressed.

Imagine a person of David Mark (Current Senate President) having the thought of some BH issues breaking Nigeria. That is enough to signal that ALL IS NOT WELL!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: GBOSA

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
tinuadeadebola said:
@ Pa Right, EMO, Pa Jackson, Vickolo, Kpopi et al let's throw more light on province by province based on information that you have gathered. I guess Calgary and Toronto are the 2 main contenders why don't we xray this two cities based on the limited information we all have!!!

Also can we do that on the landed Naija thread so our seniors can contribute and also to respect our people still waiting for MR?

Please contribution is not restricted to only those mentioned above am I mentioned their name because they did medicals long ago and are ready to move unlike me that just did last week!!!!

I also heard occupation/profession also determines the city to land please all let's share our information

CALGARY VS TORONTO

Gene and environment are two factors that determined the characteristics of an organism, man inclusive. It is an open secret that children who are raised in a nice and beautiful settings tend to perform better than those who are brought up in remote or shanty areas-There may be few exceptions.

All along, when I started my preparation of relocating to Canada in 2003( United states, UK or EU never appeal to me), i have constantly not fallen in love with BIG CITIES.Naturally, I love a serene and peaceful set up. I did my credential evaluations in 2005 and licensing in
2007-2010 and was successful.

From the results of my professional licensing, AB, MB, ON, NB, provinces regulatory bodies offered to issue me with a one-year practicing license.Thus , in Dec 2008, I was offered a job by the a company in Manitoba based on my licensing.
I am going to AB because I will be able to quickly fit in into the job market in my occupation although, ON offered the same.

CALGARY- From available information, the city is homely and not hostile to immigrants. The cost of living is low and taxes not biting.
There are Universities spread across AB.The population of the city is not "AJEGULERISED "

TORONTO- A modern and beautiful city. I will later do my PhD in the University of Toronto so that I will tell SALISU BUHARI about "TORONTOGATE" I love the city but I hate large crowed. I be gentlemen o

But while are people especially in this forum not talking about going to YUKON, NORTH WEST TERRITORY,NUNAVUT, abi no Canada be
that? or Oyinbo no dey there.?

Sincerely, I want to be where my heart is. As we all look up to God for wisdom and directions, let;s watch and pray

@

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
BAD NEWS though but worth sharing........................

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-stopped-foreever-is-it-true-t110460.0.html

They are closing the door little-by-little....It reminds me of the NOAH's Ark!

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Right said:
BAD NEWS though but worth sharing........................

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-stopped-foreever-is-it-true-t110460.0.html

They are closing the door little-by-little....It reminds me of the NOAH's Ark!
I saw the same Pa Right and somebody in the thread even says and I quote:

"I was planning to apply for FSW this year.. My consultant who has main office in Canada claims that FSW or for that matter new FSW program might not open in the near future. So its better to opt for other options.. like Student visa, work permit , or FSW with job offer.. or maybe try other countries. Is it true.. he claims to have got info from reliable sources so asked me not to wait till Jan 2013 to know the heart breaking news..
I hope its not true and am waiting for Jan 2013".
So, maybe those who are planning to apply can check out with or from other Countries - Australia too (personal opinion).

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
I do sincerely sympathize with CIC on this present dilemma. I also share the pains with the minister of immigration over the current impasse. More importantly intending applicants are pained by this stalemate.

I have long known that this will not continue forever. I started my immigration journey in 2003. I am sad to inform you all that the goalpost have been shifted more than 10 times.

The CAP system introduced two years ago would have done the magic. But now CIC must now processed the applications of more than 300,000 applicants in compliance with the Court ruling. Going by the current quotas allocated to FSW , it might take about 3-5 years to finalize those applications.

Let"s pray those who have received and done medicals and waiting for PPR are not hurt - AMEN.

In this game, anything can happen as it is not over until it is over.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
thejackson said:
I do sincerely sympathize with CIC on this present dilemma. I also share the pains with the minister of immigration over the current impasse. More importantly intending applicants are pained by this stalemate.

I have long known that this will not continue forever. I started my immigration journey in 2003. I am sad to inform you all that the goalpost have been shifted more than 10 times.

The CAP system introduced two years ago would have done the magic. But now CIC must now processed the applications of more than 300,000 applicants in compliance with the Court ruling. Going by the current quotas allocated to FSW , it might take about 3-5 years to finalize those applications.

Let"s pray those who have received and done medicals and waiting for PPR are not hurt - AMEN.

GBAM GBAM GBOSA :eek: :eek: :eek:

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
thejackson said:

GOD DEY.......

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
The Nigeria project requires a simple miracle.

• Blessing from God in the person of a leader with moral standing, who will be willing to lead by example.
    • A leader who will have a revolutionary character and vigor to develop and implement a simpler system of Government that returns power to the regions/zones and a single (73 members) but effective legislative institution in place of the present madness we have in place that will never work in million years.
      • A reorientation drive with examples in top bracket of the society.
        • A system that promotes rule of law as deemed fit by the region/zone and that which will apply to the federation Nigeria.

We should continue to put possible solution the space, we all aware of the problem, we need solution. One way to eliminate corruption in our public institution is to go online.

e.g. if I need to get passport. I should be able to apply with all my details and payment done in the comfort of my room or office and only show up with original documents for the passport.

Physical interaction with civil servants should be to the nearest minimum and all payment to and from government depart should be online so that all transactions are traceable.

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
EMO said:
The Nigeria project requires a simple miracle.

• Blessing from God in the person of a leader with moral standing, who will be willing to lead by example.
    • A leader who will have a revolutionary character and vigor to develop and implement a simpler system of Government that returns power to the regions/zones and a single (73 members) but effective legislative institution in place of the present madness we have in place that will never work in million years.
      • A reorientation drive with examples in top bracket of the society.
        • A system that promotes rule of law as deemed fit by the region/zone and that which will apply to the federation Nigeria.

We should continue to put possible solution the space, we all aware of the problem, we need solution. One way to eliminate corruption in our public institution is to go online.

e.g. if I need to get passport. I should be able to apply with all my details and payment done in the comfort of my room or office and only show up with original documents for the passport.

Physical interaction with civil servants should be to the nearest minimum and all payment to and from government depart should be online so that all transactions are traceable.

SECONDED.... COS D MAD LEADERSHIP IN THIS COUNTRY IS GETTING OUT OF HAND

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Right said:
Sir, I beg to disagree. :eek: That we have exhausted all avenues to make a change, NO. There are several methods we have not yet adopted. We have not done any serious protrest that would force everybody out of the comfort zones. The day you will see your car and yet you won't even think or be able to drive it outside. The rich would not be able to sleep because the poor are awake; and the poor would be awake because they would be hungry. :-\

We need thorough revolution that would change the status quo not a lay man prayers at one km 6, Lagos Ibadan expressway! Are we more prayerful than the Americans? We need more than prayers my dear. Rev Martin Luther King never stayed in his church praying, he went out to call for revolution and paid the supreme price for the Obamas of this world to have freedom. Please, prayers are for the spirit! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Secondly, we are resilient because it has not gotten to that level yet. The Naija govt now finds it difficult to curtail Boko Haram yet some few years ago, Naija govt is so boastful that never can a Nigerian do a suicide bomb but the rest is now history. If we don't want it, it would want us one day GBAM! :p :p then there would not be any escape route for everybody. I sincerely look forward to that day if the current situation of the nation is not addressed.

Imagine a person of David Mark (Current Senate President) having the thought of some BH issues breaking Nigeria. That is enough to signal that ALL IS NOT WELL!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: GBOSA
Thanks Pa Right - You have raised some interesting points ??? ??? ??? i like to look at them one by one-

Serious protest - the last episode on the fuel prike hike seems to me like a serious protest. For once i thought that what happened in North Africa was imminient. I was however shocked to see how it ended :eek: :eek: :eek:. The meaning is that the spirit was willing but the flesh was weak. All that was required to end the protest was a phone call and everybody will disappear. Before you say jack everbody 'chickened out'. So on the issue of serious protest, nobody is ready to face the gun and so it can never be as effective as that of Tunisia,Egypt or Libya. This is because nobody wants to be the sacrificial lamb here. The politicians know this and that is why the masses are still exploited till date.

Revolution - it is easy to call for revolution [which is what we need right now] but who is ready to bell the cat? MLK was ready to fight selflessly for the emancipation of the black race in US. Do we have someone who can do it in naija without selfish motive? Even when we have such a selfless leader, can you vouch for the followership? You and i know what happened when Bakare took the lead ??? ???. all sorts of back biting & blackmail. Some group even expelled him from SNG ;D ;D ;D Naija has its own unique way of adjusting to issues and that is the only reason Naija still exists:p :p :p People do not simple care as long as they are able to feed themselves :-X :-X :-X

Boko Haram - Naija is not known for insurgency and suicide bombings :-\ :-\ this started of late. We all know that this insurgency is political! This is not a fight against corruption!! Rather it is a fight to secure the top spot and be in control of resources again. Naija would have been free from corruption if BH was fighting corruption. Mark my words if BH fight corruption in naija with the current zeal, we only need 3-4 months and corruption will exit our national life.

In conclusion, revolution is what we need right now but i do not see that happening because of lack of unity of purpose. The only way out for Naija is for a Jerry Rawlings to come to power and all the corrupt politicians brought to book or exiled. That will bring the much needed sanity back to our national psyche :-\ :-\ :-\

Daalu!!!!!!!!!!

Kcsider

fly7251

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2011
Med's Request
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
20-02-2014
thejackson said:

Okay, before we really can know where all these is heading. as it been ascertained that CIC would have to deal with the over 300k applications?. The last genuine information that i know of is the 90 day halt by the team of David Cohen while the govt claims the court ruling would be nullified when Bill-C38 becomes law. "or am i missing somethin?" Anywayz, i hope and pray that we wont get hurt as you said

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
My People
I have read your comments about our great Nation Nigeria and one cant but feel sad about the things happening. I tell you if we start it there would be no end as we all have instancies of corruption!!! Bad leadership!!! Gross inefficiencies!!! Boko Haram and much more to share. These ills pervades all sectors of the economy Education, political, economic, religion!!!,health, water etc name it!!!

My advise is lets not over wash our dirty Linen in the public as some persons have insulted Naija on some thread in this forum infact one Asian guy actually said certificates from Naija are mostly fake and should not be relied upon internationally infact i had to quarrel with them it was a thread started by student visa applicant Acca247 in 2011. What am saying is that analysing this issue over and over again here further makes us subject of doubt and -ve perception amongst our fellow would be Canadians so lets get back to the immigration topic.

On the issue of temporary/permanent stoppage of the FSW lets keep finger crossed and our intending immigrants should start looking at all other options of entering Canada. We trust God for wisdom.

NB i typed from my phone so pls excuse my errors.