+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
spokes said:
@ Lucasville, Congrats and thank God o. I am reacting a little late cos I am just reading stuff on the thread after a brief hiatus :-X

.........And CIC pulls the plug again :eek:. It is well o!!! @ Spicey and all other intending applicants, please view this as temporary. I agree with all the advice concerning this from various forum members!!! This can only work out for good! It must!!!!!!! ;)

@ all back loggers present here and too numerous now to mention (including me :-[) , particularly @ Ig whose case is arguably the most intractable, the flood gates of update, MR and PPR will open soonest IJMNA!!!!

Love you all :-* :-*

Thank you so much My dear Lady Spokes.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
igbehinadara said:
Thank God,

Ig and KKIL scaled through legislation of application by Jason.I thank you all for you numerous prayers and words of encouragement and mostly to almighty God for not shattering a dream of almost 8years.

To all who are affected some 04,05,06,07,08 .I say don't give up but live your dream by his grace.

Igwe of Igwe,I thank you.

Ig
Madam Ig (sorry) Ig Babe, Congratulations. The Lord has done it for you, what will you do? you will praise His Name as long as you live! Congratulations. The Lord that started the journey in you will see it to a total successful completion. Amen.
KKIL, congrats too.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
jihems said:
God is God to all....He is d same yesterday,today n forever because in His time He has made allllllll things beautiful for us.....HALLLELUIA!.....help us rejoice
Let CIC do whatever they want to do joo... we are tired of waiting! Let VOs recruit more Casual hands especially AVO and finish up the backlogs.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
My people - Na waah - Please read as we wait for Accra

nearly 1.8M still without power days after deadly storms

..WASHINGTON - Utility crews struggled to catch up with a backlog of millions of people without electricity for a fourth hot day Tuesday as frustration grew and authorities feared the toll of 22 storm deaths could rise because of stifling conditions and generator fumes.

Power was back for more than a million customers but lights— and air-conditioning — were still out for about 1.4 million homes and businesses in seven states and the District of Columbia. The damage was done by powerful wind storms that swept from the Midwest to the Mid-Atlantic late Friday, toppling trees and branches into power lines and knocking out big transmission towers and electrical substations.

Utilities were warning that many neighbourhoods could remain in the dark for much of the week, if not beyond. But public officials and residents were growing impatient.

"This has happened time after time and year after year, and it seems as if they're always unprepared," said John Murphy, a professional chauffeur, who was waiting for the power company to restore electricity.

The wave of late Friday evening storms, called a derecho, moved quickly across the region with little warning. The straight-line winds were just as destructive as any hurricane — but when a tropical system strikes, officials usually have several days to get extra personnel in place.

So utility companies had to wait days for extra crews travelling from as far away as Quebec and Oklahoma. And workers found that the toppled trees and power lines often entangled broken equipment in debris that had to be removed before workers could even get started.

Adding to the urgency of the repairs are the sick and elderly, who are especially vulnerable without air conditioning in the sweltering triple-digit heat. Many sought refuge in hotels or basements.

Officials feared the death toll, already at 22, could climb because of the heat and widespread use of generators, which emit fumes that can be dangerous in enclosed spaces.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
8) 8)
Kcsider said:
My people - Na waah - Please read as we wait for Accra

nearly 1.8M still without power days after deadly storms

..WASHINGTON - Utility crews struggled to catch up with a backlog of millions of people without electricity for a fourth hot day Tuesday as frustration grew and authorities feared the toll of 22 storm deaths could rise because of stifling conditions and generator fumes.

Power was back for more than a million customers but lights— and air-conditioning — were still out for about 1.4 million homes and businesses in seven states and the District of Columbia. The damage was done by powerful wind storms that swept from the Midwest to the Mid-Atlantic late Friday, toppling trees and branches into power lines and knocking out big transmission towers and electrical substations.

Utilities were warning that many neighbourhoods could remain in the dark for much of the week, if not beyond. But public officials and residents were growing impatient.

"This has happened time after time and year after year, and it seems as if they're always unprepared," said John Murphy, a professional chauffeur, who was waiting for the power company to restore electricity.

The wave of late Friday evening storms, called a derecho, moved quickly across the region with little warning. The straight-line winds were just as destructive as any hurricane — but when a tropical system strikes, officials usually have several days to get extra personnel in place.

So utility companies had to wait days for extra crews travelling from as far away as Quebec and Oklahoma. And workers found that the toppled trees and power lines often entangled broken equipment in debris that had to be removed before workers could even get started.

Adding to the urgency of the repairs are the sick and elderly, who are especially vulnerable without air conditioning in the sweltering triple-digit heat. Many sought refuge in hotels or basements.

Officials feared the death toll, already at 22, could climb because of the heat and widespread use of generators, which emit fumes that can be dangerous in enclosed spaces.

This a Nation that works,cares and deals with emegency with the speed of light. Just four days without power and generator fumes and its making headlines when we have been living in darkness for generations. My guys pray harder for this Canada dream.May God perfect all that he has started in IJMN Amen.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
KCsider,

I pity these Americans! No light for a week and fumes from generators and 22 deaths already and they are afraid it would climb up!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Am sure many of us who read this post would be laughing out loudly (LOL!) My light baby would shout “Up NEPA” whenever they brought the candle lit after several hours if not days. And each night, there would be Gen War – for those of you would do not understand that compound verb, Generator wars would begin by say 7.00pm by the challengers in the neighbourhood.
This is the common practice in Nigeria and I grew up to meet same. ;D

I doubt if there is no day without power outage in Nigeria and yet, we have not heard of any death resulting from “HEAT” even in Yola with max temp of 44 degree celcius. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Please, is American hotter than Naija, which is hotter than fire by her economic state and social amenities?
But American situation for now is seen as abnormal! Whatever they are experiencing now is not part of their ways of lives....very unfortunate. They sees it as natural disaster and am sure they would get rid of it.

But when would my dear nation Nigeria get rid of all these? Of course it would then become abnormal if power is regular in Nigeria. Many a times when there is electricity stability in the afternoon; we all would be thinking: let them take this light o, so that we can use it in the night! :p :p :p

Some area, they do "1 day on 2 days off" for electricity rationing! Yet Americas are complaining for just one week, Pa MUFU, one week o. ;D ;D ;D Since you came back to Nigeria, how many times have they taken light in your area? How many times do they ration it in Toronto?

Honestly, that is one of the reasons I feel like leaving Naija GBAM. For how many years are we gonna leave on earth that 75% is spent in man-made torture, punishment? Even if you got the $$$ you won't ride your car on air....you still need to ride on roads, Good cars on bad roads. Your car has an in-built GPRS, yet you can't use it cos no such navigator could direct you from Ijedodo to Lambe; or Mowe Ibafo to Ijoko ota! :eek: :eek: We definitely have a long way to go yet we have not even park our load talkless of starting the journey.

The other day, Japanese witnessed this type of natural disaster which forced them to close their nuclear power generating stations, today those cities are shinning. It is well! :p :p :p

My sympathy goes to all the states in the US that are ravaged by this storms, may the lord God give you the fortitude to bear the loss. :'( :'( :'( I trust the cities (ciries) would bounced back to life just like New Orleans did in 2005 after Hurricane Katrina. ;D ;D ;D

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Thx Pa Right 4 ur interesting analysis.

GOD will arise and have mercy on Nigeria and HE will heal the land at the appointed time. A country so richly blessed but so poorly managed :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

It is well

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Congrats Ma! I join you thank God

igbehinadara said:
Thank God,

Ig and KKIL scaled through legislation of application by Jason.I thank you all for you numerous prayers and words of encouragement and mostly to almighty God for not shattering a dream of almost 8years.

To all who are affected some 04,05,06,07,08 .I say don't give up but live your dream by his grace.

Igwe of Igwe,I thank you.

Ig

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Kcsider said:
It is well
There you go again! The sentence that annoyed me most "It is well"

Everyone of us need to sacrifice for Naija to be good. We need to stop and think and ask question. We need to act like BOUAZIZI of Tunisia! :eek: :eek: :eek: The time has come not a matter of being well. It is not well! It was never well. Time ago when Niaja Under G were eating chicken on subsidy while in the UNI. Now they are eating beans! It is not well and am challenging everybody.......

By now, I think the NYSC building in Abuja should have been set ablaze! Yes, how can you send corps members to such places like Yobe,Kaduna,Kano and Maiduguri? When Mr. President could not even go! :-X

He was asked why has he not gone to Maiduguri since the crisis started and he replied that the Airport is not functioning and they culd not travel to a neigbouring state and fly with helicopter into Maiduguri??? Can you imagine, yet Corps members from Ogun, Ondo etc should go and stay for 9months! How many of their children are in NYSC Camp?

Naija would continue this way if we don’t stand up to challenge and take back our nation from the killers!

Can you imagine Naija as China, where the presido would say in a national medial briefing, He doesn’t give a damn about declaration of his own asset? Many students would have demonstrated by even setting themselves ablaze talkless of taking them to WAR ZONES!

My dear brother, It is NOT well! GBAM GBAM GBOSA!

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Right said:
There you go again! The sentence that annoyed me most "It is well"

Everyone of us need to sacrifice for Naija to be good. We need to stop and think and ask question. We need to act like BOUAZIZI of Tunisia! :eek: :eek: :eek: The time has come not a matter of being well. It is not well! It was never well. Time ago when Niaja Under G were eating chicken on subsidy while in the UNI. Now they are eating beans! It is not well and am challenging everybody.......

By now, I think the NYSC building in Abuja should have been set ablaze! Yes, how can you send corps members to such places like Yobe,Kaduna,Kano and Maiduguri? When Mr. President could not even go! :-X

He was asked why has he not gone to Maiduguri since the crisis started and he replied that the Airport is not functioning and they culd not travel to a neigbouring state and fly with helicopter into Maiduguri??? Can you imagine, yet Corps members from Ogun, Ondo etc should go and stay for 9months! How many of their children are in NYSC Camp?

Naija would continue this way if we don't stand up to challenge and take back our nation from the killers!

Can you imagine Naija as China, where the presido would say in a national medial briefing, He doesn't give a damn about declaration of his own asset? Many students would have demonstrated by even setting themselves ablaze talkless of taking them to WAR ZONES!

My dear brother, It is NOT well! GBAM GBAM GBOSA!
Pa Right, all the issues you raised are thought provoking but who will bail the Cat? Nigeria has a lot of peculiarities and that is why the models that worked, works and still working in most Countries will not work in Nigeria. Tell me where in the whole world where we have these combinations thriving and there are no serious measures to address them. My Brother it is well and the Bible tell us to confess positively and let the weak say i am strong. It is not by might or by power but by the Spirit says the lord. Bend down on your knees and continue to pray.Its only God that will deliver us and how he is going to do it, we do not know. IT IS WELL.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Bro Right, Bros Ikemba, and Bros Kcsider,

Make una no fight. Una hear.

Prof Wole Soyinka has summarized it all-- A WASTED GENERATION.

Late Obafemi Awolowo also summarized it- I MET NIGERIA IN DARKNESS AND I AM LEAVING NIGERIA IN DARKNESS.

fly7251

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2011
Med's Request
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
20-02-2014
Pa Right 'n' Kcsider, are both correct. It is natural for some to just 'Believe' while some would just be 'Pragmatic'. I believe 'IT IS WELL' too. However, i give credence to Pa Rights submissions; because, hope/faith without cognitive analysis is not a balanced way of onward evaluation. (Just my thoughts)

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Pa right sir! permision to post this thought provoking analysis on GEJ facebook page may be they wil read it..... Is really a matter of faith without work in Nigeria and it saddens d heart. I cant wait to join u in canada too at least enjoy d second phase of my life 4smtym then i can come back.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
jihems said:
Monday, 02 July 2012

Canadian Government has now conveyed that as per the decision of Federal court, Canada will process all the applications for permanent residency in Canada, accepted prior to February 27, 2008. The department of Immigration and Citizenship Canada is trying to finish up the pending lot of applications with the assistance of legislation.

Canada Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney was sued by 900 Canadian permanent residency applicants under the federal skilled worker class out of about 300,000 affected applicants. The applicants pleaded the court to issues orders to get their applications for permanent residence be processed by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within a reasonable time frame. They asked the court to order the immigration department to process their applications within a reasonable time frame.

Around 300,000 applicants of central skilled worker class were affected by the non-processing of their applications of Canadian permanent residency and 900 applicants out of them had litigated the Canadian Minister of Immigration and Citizenship, Jason Kenney. The applicants filed the case in the Federal court to get the orders of processing their applications by the Canadian Immigration and Citizenship department within a realistic period of time. This is the result of the plea of applicants that Canadian government has issues orders to process the backlog of applications at the earliest.

According to Minister Kenney he is responsible for making policies concerning Canadian Citizenship and Immigration and the delay in processing the applications is merely due to changes in the policies, thus accepted. But litigants have their justified point of view that delay of 5-9 years is quite prolonged and can't be justified. Applicants argued that the department should be effective enough to process the application in time and they must possess the capacity to implement the new policies as soon as possible so that pending work doesn't hamper.

Although it has been communicated that Federal court has ordered the timely processing of all the pending applications, the practical problem is that backlog is huge. To tackle this problem, Federal court has also given a solution that process all the applications of the higher priority first till October 14, 2012 thus giving prospect to other candidates of process of their application with in time to come.

However, everything goes in favor of litigants, as according to their legal representative, the court has refused the appeal application filed by the Citizenship and Immigration Minister and gives the final verdict on this case.

As of late another Federal court also refused to offer any respite to the candidates who pleaded the court to order the Jason Kenney to safeguard their permanent residency applications while the case is in the court as the hearing was not complete yet and no law came into being at that time.

Whatever is the decision of the court is final now as the legislation had made the law after probing all the circumstances hence it's a blow to the Government of Canada and the department of Canadian Immigration and Citizenship because they were about to eliminate the applications of around 300,000 candidates from their records by returning back the processing charges.

http://www.melodika.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=323093&Itemid=54
Yet to find this piece on the CIC website. Pray this is true ??? ??? ???

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....