+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Right said:
For Pa theJackson and others looking in the way of CALGARY, please read this with full concentration.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/friends-landing-or-already-landed-in-calgary-please-share-and-advise-newcomers-t110132.0.html
My perception about NE just changed. Thanks for the info. The +/- $2,000 is just about it. The seniors out there had furnished us with info already.

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I welcome everyone to the most awaited prosperous month, a month that is full of UPDATE for every member in this forum in IJN, A.

*Busy-Bee*

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
my poepols,i am comes back for naija.my aroplane is land yesterday night.how is all of yous.i am thank you who is continue to make our naija thread activity well well.
to all who is wait for january date, make you do not worry, it is well!, as he who is have faith is talks it. delay is not dangerous for this one,it will even make your process to be fastings when cic is open door.
pa thejackson, i am just see your pm, i have answers it. i am busys small now, this bad boy morufu is sell one of my dog for three thousand naira
i am hail of all yous.thank sir.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Welcome back Alagba Mufu...

why is Morufu badness still continues ? we needs to take him to Ori-Oke to washing his head from bad spirit, I am know very good Afa-Orisha who does it at cheap rate ;). PMs me for the fone number.

Thank sir.

MUFU said:
my poepols,i am comes back for naija.my aroplane is land yesterday night.how is all of yous.i am thank you who is continue to make our naija thread activity well well.
to all who is wait for january date, make you do not worry, it is well!, as he who is have faith is talks it. delay is not dangerous for this one,it will even make your process to be fastings when cic is open door.
pa thejackson, i am just see your pm, i have answers it. i am busys small now, this bad boy morufu is sell one of my dog for three thousand naira

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
MUFU said:

Pa MUFU welcome oo o o o o o o o o. Please tell us why run from the oyinbo land or they cannot cope with your english? May be petition was written to Minister Kenny about it and they decided to revisit your case again?

Please tell us the entire gist o. Did you see the tower in Toronto?

Tell us more.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Busy-Bee said:
I welcome everyone to the most awaited prosperous month, a month that is full of UPDATE for every member in this forum in IJN, A.

*Busy-Bee*
I hereby welcome all forumites to the Month of July. The long awaited Month. May God favour all expectant MRs & PPRs this month IJN Amen.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
Now that the brake was slammed and the focus is on the backlog, can we now start celebrating MR for all MI's and PPR? 6 months is such a short time. I hope the goal post will not be shifted again.
Defintely it wil mr ppr updates will rain down on every member of this forum. This month

toptinar

May 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
PER receive on 19-08-2011.2nd aor on Nov 3rd 2011 wit document request
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
16-09-2011(RBVO)
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
Passport Req..
16-10-2013
Goodday to everybody on dis forum.please i urgently need ur advice.my email address has been compromise and i need to change it .pls how can i inform accra about this.should i send them a mail or letter.please its urgent and i need ur advice.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
toptinar said:
Goodday to everybody on dis forum.please i urgently need ur advice.my email address has been compromise and i need to change it .pls how can i inform accra about this.should i send them a mail or letter.please its urgent and i need ur advice.
What level are you in the processing? If awaiting PPR, I'll advise you manage and get an IT expert to rectify the issue if not, write and amend the addy immediately.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
toptinar said:

Brother,
You need not change your email address. Just change the password to your email.
I also encounter the same problem some months back.

Be careful not to open any email that you are not sure of the sender

All the best

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
toptinar said:
If you can still access your email, just change your password.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
toptinar said:
No need to change the e-mail address. Just go ahead and change the password. Use a combination of symbols like %, &. * # etc so it makes it difficult for hackers to break in. More importantly, if you use a public internet cafe, make sure u log out properly at the end of the browing and also ensure u conceal ur password from pple that might be watching from afar.

Goodluck!

Kcsider

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
This is why I love Naija thread! So many solutions coming from left, right and centre. One love joor GBAM! :p :p :p

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
8) :) PROUDLY 9JA. I didnt knw this thread exist since I joined this forum. I am glad.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
MUFU said:
I am greets u Pa Mufu and taked this opptunity to say nno. I am also thank Baba God that ur aeroplane is take leg land fiaam for ground in Naija. consgrats ;D ;D ;D i am not happy that Morufu is sell ur dog :mad: :mad: :mad:. but u r the one that is make him to do dat. U is not lefted some pocket money for Morufu and so Man must wak. ??? ??? ??? ??? Hope say u hve taked ur PR card before come to obodo Naija.