+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
igbehinadara said:
@ thejackson my brother,the Lord will sort you out by himself.You have come this far,keep your fingers crossed.
@ all waiting for MR and PPR,good news await all of us.Amen
Ig
Momo Ig,

Welcome. Long time. Miss u!

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Emperor said:
You need to understand how the MPNP program works before you can apply online. These are the various option to apply for MPNP nomination:

1. Employer Direct Stream

To apply you have be permanently employed to a Manitoba employer for at least six months and you are on a temporary work permit (TWP) and also have the requisite qualification for the type of work you are doing. You can apply online if you qualify.

2. International Student stream
Graduated from a Manitoba post-secondary institution having spent at least 8 months (one academic session). You will need to obtain a post-graduate work permit and found a job with a Manitoba employer. This category is also allowed to apply online for nomination.

3. Family support stream
This is the most common. You must be sponsor by a close relative which can be mother, father, brother, sister, grand parents, nephew, aunties, first cousins. They are expected to sign a Manitoba Affidavit of Support (MAS) and you must meet other qualifications like age, education, employability, etc.
This stream is allowed to apply online.

4. Strategic initiative stream
You must have been invited to undertake an exploratory visit to Manitoba by MPNP and after the visit you will be interviewed. If successful you will be issued an invitation to apply letter by MPNP after which you can now apply online for the provincial nominee letter. This stream does not require you to have family, friends or to have schooled in Manitoba. You will need to request to be invited and that request granted by an immigration officer in MPNP and after the exploratory visit to Manitoba lasting between 7-10 days and you interview you may be approved to go and apply for the provincial nomination online.

5. General stream
For you to qualify for this stream you must meet one of the following:
a) proof of a close relative in Manitoba
b) two affidavit of support (MAS) signed by distance relatives or close friends
c) evidence that you have 6 months full time work experience in Manitoba
d) proof that you completed an educational program in Manitoba

Note that this stream is not considered of a priority unlike the other and as such you can online apply through paper application and not online

I hope this will help you.

GBAM ;D ;D ;D
@Emperor,

Welcome back. This indepth expose on MPNP. e be like say you don change train ooo.

jelili

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2011
Doc's Request.
No
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2011
Pa Awoderu,I am feeling the same thing with you,when I did my medical since march-13-2012 and no PPR.

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejackson said:
LET' S US CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING SCENARIO .

The principal applicant has landed in Canada. While waiting for other family members to come over to Canada, the wife had a baby in their home country. What and how can the mother, new baby come over to Canada?

Thank you .
My brother like mama Ig rightly advised you, our Good LORD will definitely sort you out. When my baby's delivery date was fast approaching we were under pressure, our prayer and desire then was that either the Lord slows down her coming or AVO speeds up with us (PR). To the glory of God my baby was a month old on the 3rd of May, we are no more under any pressure anymore. Instead we had to update our file with AVO, God will certainly sort you out. I pray the Lord should have His way in your life and everything that concerns you He surely knows the end from the beginning.

*Busy-Bee*

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Guys,

I just saw this link; I hope many will find it useful!
Awesome stuff!!!! :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/school-admissions-read-all-about-it-here-t72241.0.html

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
jelili said:
Pa Awoderu,I am feeling the same thing with you,when I did my medical since march-13-2012 and no PPR.
Some of us are still awaiting the coveted MR o.

Thank God for where you are and ask Him to bless the rest on the queue.

Your PPR will come soonest. Just be prepared. GBAM!

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Pa Awoderu,

The link for IOM Nigeria is not going through. Kindly give me their Lagos contact...its very urgent.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awoderu A.A said:
@ Madam Tinu,
God's best plan shall happen to us all IJN

@ Pa Jackson, Madam Tinu has said it all. We should keep our fingers crossed hoping that Accra answers you this month. If otherwise do not land without the baby, Wouldn't want to leave your kid out of your family tree because of a Canadian Visa.
If the Visa does not come out before you wife puts to bed, Accra might ask you to reapply. My sister's case was just like yours. The Visa came on a Friday and she was scheduled to leave Nigeria on Tuesday but gave birth on Monday.They wrote to Accra about the new development but they were told the file was closed and nothing can be done about it other than they leave out the child and go and land or return the visa. They wrote the MP, tried to sue claiming that they did Medicals and that the Pregnancy was made known then but in the end they had to return the visa though it was a very difficult decision. Luckily for them their NOC was still in the Occupation list. They just recently got the visa but this time the baby inclusive and have landed.

I pray your case does not end up like that IJN. We are with you in prayers PA Jackson.
I have a strong conviction the PPR's will be out this month.

@Jackson, Ignore Awoderu story, your case can never be like his sister.

1. If the baby comes before your visa, immediately inform Accra about the additional family member and fill the form IMM008, additional family member form and a $150 bank draft

2. If the baby does not come by the time Accra ask you to come for your visa, and you don't have enough months prior to delivery date, Kindly Inform Accra about the baby and the expectant date. If you think you will have enough months prior to delivery date after you have obtained your visa and before your landing, then, you can hide this from Accra and land with the baby.

Therefore, don't panic, Accra must ask you if your family status remain the same or have changed "BEFORE THEY CAN ISSUE THE VISA" It is your responsibility to determine whether you will like to give Accra a go ahead to issue the visa or ask Accra to wait until you have your baby and immediately forward the IMM008, bank draft and additional family form to ACCRA.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spokes said:
Guys,

I just saw this link; I hope many will find it useful!
Awesome stuff!!!! :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/school-admissions-read-all-about-it-here-t72241.0.html
VERY INFORMATIVE.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
kpopi77 said:
@ Emperor,

Welcome back. This indepth expose on MPNP. e be like say you don change train ooo.
@kpopi77: How I for do? When Honourable Kenny they threaten us say he go return our application (pre Feb. 2008) man pickin need to look for other genuine way to enter canada.

I trust all of us go enter canada, na the route and time fit different. GBAM :eek: :eek: :eek:

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
BABA SEGUN

Thank you so much. I just want to learn . It is written" These things were for our example"-----
I am just sharing. We learn from both the failures and success of others.

BABA SEGUN, Thank you once again.You are indeed an elder and God will continue to lift you up AMEN

Mandie, your post on the subject was not blessful. We are nothing but pencil in the hand of God.

Personally, I was targeting next year considering ACCRA processing times for FSW. Who would have thought that common PRE-JUNE like me and others would receive MR on a platter of Gold. NO update, no long grammar etc. JUST MR like that.It is UN-ACCRA.
I cried the day I saw my MR .
Considering the volatile security situation we have found ourselves in the North, would people in this forum , friends and family member not blame me if I postpone by deliverance from the den of Boko Haram?

Men and Brethren, PRAY FOR US. IT SHALL BE WELL, INSHA ALAGBARA

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
thejackson said:
BABA SEGUN

Thank you so much. I just want to learn . It is written" These things were for our example"-----
I am just sharing. We learn from both the failures and success of others.

BABA SEGUN, Thank you once again.You are indeed an elder and God will continue to lift you up AMEN

Mandie, your post on the subject was not blessful. We are nothing but pencil in the hand of God.

Personally, I was targeting next year considering ACCRA processing times for FSW. Who would have thought that common PRE-JUNE like me and others would receive MR on a platter of Gold. NO update, no long grammar etc. JUST MR like that.It is UN-ACCRA.
I cried the day I saw my MR .
Considering the volatile security situation we have found ourselves in the North, would people in this forum , friends and family member not blame me if I postpone by deliverance from the den of Boko Haram?

Men and Brethren, PRAY FOR US. IT SHALL BE WELL, INSHA ALAGBARA
My brotherMan, na wa o.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Right said:
Pa Awoderu,

The link for IOM Nigeria is not going through. Kindly give me their Lagos contact...its very urgent.
http://www.iom.int/jahia/Jahia/nigeria

International Organization for Migration (IOM)
34 Rhine Street,
off Ibrahim Babangida Boulevard,
Maitama, Abuja
Nigeria
Tel: +234.9 876 68 56
+234.9 876 68 57
Fax: +234.8072093133

iomnigeria@iom.int

I don't think they have any office in Lagos. It's just my thought - they might actually do have an office in Lagos but not that i am aware of.