+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Right said:
Why the rush now that you have the MR? The Medical issue supposed to be a Private & Confidential document. You should not be privy to know the content or where it would be used (as in the unit/dept. of the cic) even in Paris and am sure no DMP will disclose anything to you aside that "It has been/not sent" which is generic! GBAM. :eek:

Please buddy, calm down and join the waiting list. Of course I trust DMP to have called you for further medical if there was an issue with your medical. Pray to God and be happy. PPR will come when it will come.

I never requested for CAIPS file ever since I started my application. Because I believe I could not even alter whatever that is in there. Get busy with other things brother. Canada is expensive o GBOSA! ;D ;D ;D
True Yarn my brother.
I also never for once applied for CAIPS note. Best bet is to get busy with other things as Pa Right has rightly stated. this was what i did for the past 1 year when accra was quiet. Frequent checking makes it feel very long. I cannot believe i have been in this process for 2 years now Monday clocks 2years exactly. I might just get back to being busy if nothing happens this week as it is already beginning to feeling like i have done my Medicals more than 6 months ago though it's over 6 weeks now

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
gel003 said:
@ the jackson

its really a dicey situation. All things will definitely work together for your good IJN. Amen. This is why my hubby and i have decided to place an hold on making babies for now.. see wetin immigration dey do person? but i dont blame them, its Nigeria and its horrible leaders i blame... imagine just few days back, i was crossing the road from the market at Asaba to where i parked my car and suddenly two guys came on a bike and cut my gold necklace and pendant from my neck. can u imagine the level of insecurity in the country right now? why we no go run? mshewwwwwwwwwwwww
Just thinking that there is time for everything. Child bearing has become a great issue in our society today and It is only God wish to do as he desires........
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
chinny09 said:
Thanks spokes Speaking 6.5,listening-6,reading 6 writing 6 band score 6
Speaking= 4
Listening=2
Writing=4
Reading=2

Total = 10( Are you proficient in French?)

Use the following table to determine how many points you will be awarded for your test scores with the International English Language Testing System (IELTS):
Level Points
(per ability) Test results for each ability
Speaking Listening Reading
(General
Training) Writing
(General
Training)
High First official language: 4 6.5 - 9.0 7.5 - 9.0 6.5 - 9.0 6.5 - 9.0
Second official language: 2
Moderate Either official language: 2 5.5 - 6.0 5.5 - 7.0 5.0 - 6.0 5.5 - 6.0
Basic Either official language: 1
(maximum of 2) 4.0 - 5.0 4.5 - 5.0 3.5 - 4.5 4.0 - 5.0
No 0 Less than 4.0 Less than 4.5 Less than 3.5 Less than 4.0

chinny09

Dec 1, 2009
momohj25 said:
@ Chinny, I will advice you not to lost hope, try as much as you can send all the documents that you said you have at hand, now.
and also as you are doing that dont forget to request for your CAIPS too, so that you can get it before end of the month or first week in June, This would throw more light on your score and who knows you might have been lucky to get 67 (22 in education)

Good Luck!
@momoh kindly tell me how to apply for CAIPS, Thanks

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Dear all,

Please is it possible for one to undergo Medical checks and notify Accra thereafter :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p?

Just been curious.........

momohj25

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
Med's Request
31-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LANDED..........
thejackson said:
LET' S US CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING SCENARIO .

The principal applicant has landed in Canada. While waiting for other family members to come over to Canada, the wife had a baby in their home country. What and how can the mother, new baby come over to Canada?

Thank you .
@ thejackson, I think its not a bad idea if the Principal applicant land first while the mother and the new baby join him later. the only issue would be how to get a Visa for the new baby, this, you have to do a thorough finding.

My reason for agreeing on that is for the fact that its even good for your wife to stay back for a while, since you guys would be having a new baby and she'll need family around her to take care of her and the baby. Cos' i wont lie to you, even if she travels with u now, for the fact that you guys are new in the system, you would need someone around to take care of her while you go out to provide for the family. Most of the people here still need to invite 1 of their family member to look after the mother and the baby.

So, its better if you land first and sort things out, while the mother and the baby is being taken care of back in naija, where there are a lot of people to look after her and say probably b4 six months u should have sort out the baby's visa, so they can join you before expiration of your first PR visa. Also, if its difficult to secure a PR visa for the baby within the time you plan for your wife to land, you can get a temporary Visa for the baby and in between you can also visit naija at least once before they join you finally.

Good luck!

momohj25

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
Med's Request
31-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LANDED..........
chinny09 said:
@ momoh kindly tell me how to apply for CAIPS, Thanks

There's an Information on it here 'HOW TO GET CAIPS NOTES'

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-some-of-my-posts-here-t40175.105.html

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
tinuadeadebola said:
EMO/PA RIGHT

I really hope the last have been said about the Canadian dollar versus American dollar debate!!!!!! i advise everyone source the one that is convenient for them so we can all rest. Am sure if those of us still waiting (Mandie, Gabil, Spokes, Omolle, Lukeke) and others too numerous to mention get our MR and RPPF at higher cost we wont mind at all that is to say we really dont mind the 10 or 20 dollar difference all we just want is our MR Gbam.

@ all still waiting like i said before Accra is teaching us to 'let patience have its full work in us' and am sure it will come at the right time as long as it is in God's plan for us to be there. Like i also said many times on this thread before the waiting time is the preparation time so lets be preparing, a friend in Canada just told me recently to update my Excel skills particularly advance excel and am working on that because of my field so we must all identify the basic things we need to succed in Canada and start acquiring as much as we can whilst we are still here.

Also i would advise that no one should choose a city to land blindly!!!!! many factors must be considered such as weather, family, unemployment rate, medical accessibility and rate, tax rate etc hence much research should be done and i suggest that we ask for information on the landed Naija thread as regards the pros and cons of this cities hopefully our people will feed us with first hand information.

Have a great week ahead as we trust God to perfect all that concerns our applications.

Cheers
Tinu

Ma Tinu
Don't mind me o. Am just trying put info on the page for others to know what to expect. If u ask me it really doesn't matter if it is CAD or USD. What matters is to get through without additional issues.

I am of the opinion also that, the waiting period is a time to get loaded with resources, be it skill,money,business idea or link, info e.t.c.

One of my mentor in this forum had succeeded in turning my attention away from Ontario to elsewhere. This is to second your point that we should not just choose one beautiful city or where one family member is/are above our adaptability factor. This is not to say that we cannot land where our friends and family members are, it's just that it must serve our purpose right and not for the fun of it.

God bless us all as we wait and prepare.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
mandiebraxton said:
@ the Jackson:
It's a shame if it should come to this.
1. You the principal applicant landed; mother has baby outside Canada:
The baby will need to be sponsored unfortunately it might take between 6 monthts to 1 year. Now there is the issue of what happens to mum's PR visa if it expires before the application goes through?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/baby-born-outside-of-canada-to-pr-parents-t71686.0.html
2. Visa granted before baby is born but principal applicant not landed yet:
Don't lose heart! Even if the baby is born after you and your wife get the visa, you can still add him to the application. Your visas will be cancelled and a new one issued for you and baby after baby does meds and other docs are sent to VO. Here is an eg, actually posted this link a while back:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/confusion-after-receiving-visa-about-addition-of-new-born-baby-t101436.0.html
Honestly my friend, if it happens that baby is born before you land (even after PR visas have been issued), don't go running to Cananda cos it is a different ball game once the landing is done. Wait, and sort out your baby's PR and you can decided to go first and family join later, no bigie.
Trust me, a couple of months delay is far better than waiting ages for baby's (and possibly wife's) sponsorship application.
I do hope you wouldn't have to go through any of this. All the best!
*Mandie*
That's an excellent one Mandie. I am personally nominating you for next Chairperson's post. GBAM.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi DoubleA,go through this link.

http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/en/pn/pnpkit0909.pdf.

Ig

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
@thejackson my brother,the Lord will sort you out by himself.You have come this far,keep your fingers crossed.

@all waiting for MR and PPR,good news await all of us.Amen

Ig