+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Congrats to those that received good news.
My prayer is that what GOD has started he will accomplish IJNA.

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
Congrat to everyone who received MR and PPR. To all still awaiting update, MR,PPR,d Good lord will answer us soon. Have a lovely weekend

@ EMO, Thank God for d timely intervention.

@Pa Awoderu, pls PM Naija Pickin.He got a good bargain from dis agency IOM ( international organisation for migration).

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
spicey said:
Dearest Sweetmother,

please where are you at? I have looked in all direction and yet in no direction. Your way is in may and i have been waiting for you to come from there to here.

If we have offened you do forgive and for get for to err is human and to forgive is divine.

C'mon lass, you are next to announce your MR.

I have read a lot about your postings concerning Ezinne. I have not joined this thread when Ezinne was "alive" in this forum but i have a very STRONG feeling that Ezinne is mystified and need to be demystified. Who knows EZINNE might end up being Alagba Pa Mufu GCFR. Just thinking!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sweetner

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
DIAMONDX said:
GOD IS GREAT

I got my MR this evening tru my lawyer

Gabil Mandie spicey thank u for your encouragements
tinu emo right pa mufu and all that stood by me
All the pas n ma God bless u all

Mandie and Gobil thanxs for those prayers
Ezigbo nwannem, onye Chineke goziri onye ga akocha ya. You are truly blessed and may Almighty God accomplish what he has started in your life. CONGRATULATIONS :) :) :) :) :)

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
EMO said:
Hello Naija people join me in appreciation of the Lord's doing yesterday. While I was in the bank yesterday to sought out the BD for the RPRF. In the process a young man entered into my truck truck with a master key and took my bag that contains my notebook with worth of 300GB datas, DigiCam, back up drives of about 220GB worth of datas, PCC for Me and my wife, Internet banking tokens, Passports........ But the God of heaven who shows himself strong on behalves of those who loves Him, used my driver who happens to be away from the truck by reason of my instruction to be in the bank with me due to the harshness of the weather to intercept this handsome looking early twenties guy with my bag in his hand live and only few steps away from vanishing into the air with the items I chronicled above.

Praiseeeeeeee God!!!!
EMO, When God says yes , who can say no. What the Almighty God has started in your life, he will bring to total accomplishment IJNA.

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
thejackson said:
EMO,

Thanks for the information.

BA -Lagos -Calgary for 2 adult and three children = 10,431
Lagos-Heathrow-Vancouver-Calgary. The wait at Heathrow may be irritating

KLM-Lagos -Calgary=11,202
Lagos-Amsterdam-Calgary

AIRFRANCE= 11,620
Lagos-paris-Amterdam-Calgary

EMIRATE
Lagoa-Calgary- 9747
Lagos-Dubai-Seatle-Calgary

Is online rate different from the rate at the Airline offfice

Please if you have more information, share and advise accordingly
I thought you are based in the north? Why not go through Abuja? Its a better and less stressful airport to go through compared to lagos.
Your best bet will either KLM or lufthansa. (personally i prefer lufthansa for the canada route). As from June Air france will be operating daily flights out of abuja so this will be another option. For me it is better to go through Europe when going to canada. It is just one stop you will make and it takes a shorter time (less than 24 hours). Going through emirates will take a very very long time. You will be going with 3 kids and it may turn out very stressful.
From my experience, the online rates are cheaper and more convenient. I usually dont use travel agents and I have saved a lot of bucks.
We can talk more about this if you want
We can talk more on this if you want.

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
Thank you everybody. I am an infrequent participant of this forum. Sorry for this, its the nature of my work. I want to tell my people who has been waiting that good thing will soon happen to them just like it has presently happened to me. I received my medical request 2 days ago. I am a prejune who registered for the first time through Canada in January. Thanks for the advice and support. God bless you all. I want to know if it is possible to get ones PR card without staying for 4 to 6 weeks in Canada. Can one go come back after 2 weeks and tell ones family to bring it for one when they are coming back to Nigeria after 6 weeks. Since this will be posted to the canadian address. Pls I need you contribution as I can spent up to 4 week away from my training/work for now.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
zajeb said:
Congrat to everyone who received MR and PPR. To all still awaiting update, MR,PPR,d Good lord will answer us soon. Have a lovely weekend

@ EMO, Thank God for d timely intervention.

@ Pa Awoderu, pls PM Naija Pickin.He got a good bargain from dis agency IOM ( international organisation for migration).
thanks. I am aware of IOM. Infact i already contacted them.
here is a list of phone numbers you can use to contact them. The offer one way ticket at 60% the original cost.
030 282 3260, 62, 67
030 701 2210
024 4315 219
024 4315 143

email:iomaccra.visasupport @ iom.int

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
thejackson said:
Ajibade

Congratulations. I am happy for you.
Pa Awo Baba 0, you are welcome

FLIGHT TO CALGARY
Please advise on the cheapest( NOT MOLUE) flight to Calgary for a famliy of FIVE( 2 ADULT, 3CHILDREN)

KLM, AIR FRANCE, EMIRATES, ALITALIA, LUFTHANSA

please , I need candid and well-informed analysis

Thank you
Flight through the US are usually the cheapest. You can get a flight from Nigeria to Calgary for under 1500 dollars but You must have a US visa or Canadian Passport to be able to connect through the US. Most of the flight that does not connect via US are usually over 2000 dollars. Major ones are KLM stopover in Amsterdam, Lufthansa stopover in Frankfurt and BA stopover in London. KLM departs very late at night between 11pm and 12am and arrives late at night in Nigeria late at night around 8pm. Lufthansa departs early around 8 and arrives Nigeria early 5.30pm. All this are factors people consider. For hose transiting to Calgary KLM arrives earlier than Lufthansa at YYC (Calgary).

Try using this website
www.flightnetwork.com/

Bought a Lufthansa flight ticket there yesterday heading from Calgary to Nigeria at less that 2000 dollars, 1898 to be precise. Another thing the more connecting flight you have the cheaper it is. That's just my observation. The ticket purchased yesterday goes from YYC (calgary) to Montreal to Frankfurt to Nigeria.

The time of the day, day of the week and month of the year plays an important role in the price. Night time, sumtimes early and mid of the week are good times as weekends tend to have increased ticket purchase activity. This month is also a good time for ticket purchase as flying is reduced.

By the way BA is usually very expensive and only on rare occassion will it be lower than KLM and Lufthansa so i don't always bother checking BA at all only if you feel like site seeing hethrow airport then you can use BA.

Don't also forget to contact International Organisation for Migration (IOM). What ever discount you will be given will be a savings towards your spendings in Canada. Though Canada is a land of Milk and Honey, it is not as rosy as people think it is. It comes with its own challenges. make sure you go prepared and try to lower your expectation so you do not get disappointed and if it is more than your expectation then you will be astounded which is much better. Housing is a major expense atleast 1200 for a 3 bedroom condo
My Observation and opinion.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
mayoress said:
:) Na real OPOOO. Make grandma send one from d village o. But don't forget to drop it when u get to POE.
At POE I will put it inside PortMotto ;D ;D ;D

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
thejackson said:
EMO,

Thanks for the information.

BA -Lagos -Calgary for 2 adult and three children = 10,431
Lagos-Heathrow-Vancouver-Calgary. The wait at Heathrow may be irritating

KLM-Lagos -Calgary=11,202
Lagos-Amsterdam-Calgary

AIRFRANCE= 11,620
Lagos-paris-Amterdam-Calgary

EMIRATE
Lagoa-Calgary- 9747
Lagos-Dubai-Seatle-Calgary

Is online rate different from the rate at the Airline offfice

Please if you have more information, share and advise accordingly
This quotes looks like one way to me. Is it? One way are usually more expensive. Which date are u proposing?

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
DIAMONDX said:
GOD IS GREAT

I got my MR this evening tru my lawyer

Gabil Mandie spicey thank u for your encouragements
tinu emo right pa mufu and all that stood by me
All the pas n ma God bless u all
Mandie and Gobil thanxs for those prayers
CONGRATULATIONS. Please share your timeline. Your are surely going to be among the 55,000 that will get the ugwu leave this year.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spokes said:
@ spicey, you actually beat me to it!
I was going to ask after Ezinne as I know she is in the queue somewhere? ???
She simply stopped writing at some point :eek:
Does anyone know how far with her? :)
I had consistently ask for her over the time. She use to call me in time past. I was careless with her number very unlike me. Though those moments are really pressure moment for me.

Looking forward to hear from her.

@ DyDx am really looking forward to hear your announcement.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
TJ2010 said:
Thank you everybody. I am an infrequent participant of this forum. Sorry for this, its the nature of my work. I want to tell my people who has been waiting that good thing will soon happen to them just like it has presently happened to me. I received my medical request 2 days ago. I am a prejune who registered for the first time through Canada in January. Thanks for the advice and support. God bless you all. I want to know if it is possible to get ones PR card without staying for 4 to 6 weeks in Canada. Can one go come back after 2 weeks and tell ones family to bring it for one when they are coming back to Nigeria after 6 weeks. Since this will be posted to the canadian address. Pls I need you contribution as I can spent up to 4 week away from my training/work for now.
Since your family will be at the address provided. They can receive the PRC for you and bring it down for you. But it must be concealed.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Awoderu A.A said:
thanks. I am aware of IOM. Infact i already contacted them.
here is a list of phone numbers you can use to contact them. The offer one way ticket at 60% the original cost.
030 282 3260, 62, 67
030 701 2210
024 4315 219
024 4315 143

email:iomaccra.visasupport @ iom.int
Is it applicable to all airlines and the departure location is from Either Abuja/Lagos? or Accra?