+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
thejackson said:
Awoderu

Please , do share the details of your transaction with IOM in due course.
I am highly interested in the IOM.
I have visited their website and spoken with PA NAIJA P.

On the other hand, ALITALIA offers low fare

Lagos -Totonto= 5674 for five of us
Then Aircananda-Toronto- Calgary= 1605
totak=7279

Is ALITALIA OK
I am sure u will prefer Luft. What time of the year are u likely to move all thing being equal? That will determine. Tickets are going to be expensive now. Sep -Nov will be fine for you and your family.

Cheers

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Hmmm. With the document update of Dec, 2011, can we then conclude that DiamondX is MI3? Na im be say, make man dey warm up be that o!!! Any response from anybody?

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
jodav3 said:
Hmmm. With the document update of Dec, 2011, can we then conclude that DiamondX is MI3? Na im be say, make man dey warm up be that o!!! Any response from anybody?
Diamond x is MI 1, application date is what determines under what MI your application will be treated.

dunne

May 6, 2012
hello my 9ja people abeg i need ur advice oo

am new on ds site,dis FSW is really giving me headache,have been on it since 2010,i applied last year but my application was declined starting that my occupation is not in the NOC listed,

Am a certified sap consultant and also a certified project manager but my job title is implementation manager at where i work.

is it posible for me to re-apply and change my job tiltle,cos the duties listed in NOC 1122 (Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management) is what i do,and i even listed the duties in my previous application.

please advice me on what to do

walexton67

May 4, 2012
EMO said:
CONGRATULATIONS. Please share your timeline. Your are surely going to be among the 55,000 that will get the ugwu leave this year.
Hi my fellow Nigerian. Please I am a newbie in this forum; I just want someone to please enlighten me on how best i can immigrate to Canada. I am a graduate of textile science and technology- BSC. I have already about ten years work experience in textile quality control. Now i am interested in immigrating to Canada, but don't even know where to start. I have filled form to verify if I qualify through some other channel. Really, I do not have anybody or friends in Canada. I have filled out assessment form with lawyer David Cohen, according to him he cannot represent me for a Canadian immigration application, because I have not had a strong enough point s that can qualify me for a Canadian Permanent Resident Visa unless I have a permanent full time job offer from a Canadian employer which may make me to be eligible for immigration to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker category through Arranged employment. Please I have very little knowledge about this. Is it possible for me to be employed by a Canadian employer when I do not have the opportunity of attending interview in Canada? Apart from this , can any employer want to go through the rigorous step, when they have to proof to human resource council of Canada that he has advertised the job for certain months without having any Canadian to apply for it? Please, my fellow forumite, kindly enlightens me. And let me know the steps I will take to submit an application for this with all the money I will need to finance this. THAK U for taking your precious time to go through this GOD BLESS U.
[/

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
My naija poepels,
Pls with overall bandscore of 6 in ielts, can I still go ahead to apply in July 2012 or I shld take another test?

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
walexton67 said:
Hi my fellow Nigerian. Please I am a newbie in this forum; I just want someone to please enlighten me on how best i can immigrate to Canada. I am a graduate of textile science and technology- BSC. I have already about ten years work experience in textile quality control. Now i am interested in immigrating to Canada, but don't even know where to start. I have filled form to verify if I qualify through some other channel. Really, I do not have anybody or friends in Canada. I have filled out assessment form with lawyer David Cohen, according to him he cannot represent me for a Canadian immigration application, because I have not had a strong enough point s that can qualify me for a Canadian Permanent Resident Visa unless I have a permanent full time job offer from a Canadian employer which may make me to be eligible for immigration to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker category through Arranged employment. Please I have very little knowledge about this. Is it possible for me to be employed by a Canadian employer when I do not have the opportunity of attending interview in Canada? Apart from this , can any employer want to go through the rigorous step, when they have to proof to human resource council of Canada that he has advertised the job for certain months without having any Canadian to apply for it? Please, my fellow forumite, kindly enlightens me. And let me know the steps I will take to submit an application for this with all the money I will need to finance this. THAK U for taking your precious time to go through this GOD BLESS U.
[/

The first place to begin this journey is www.cic.gc.ca after you must have exhausted the materials there, you may ask for one clarification or the other here.

However as it stands today, your occupation is not listed on the current ones. So you may need to wait, perhaps it may.

There are several other method you could explore for immigration purpose. Provincial Nominee Program, Quebec Skill Worker, Education e.t.c.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
mayoress said:
My naija poepels,
Pls with overall bandscore of 6 in ielts, can I still go ahead to apply in July 2012 or I shld take another test?
Can you detail the segments
e.g.

Reading - 6.0?
Writing - 6.5?
Speaking - 5.5?
Listening - 6.5?

Then you can match it against the assigned scores as detailed in the guideline.

Score yourself and add it to the other points you are claiming. If it exceed 67, then you are good to go. You can pull the trigger.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
dunne said:

am new on ds site,dis FSW is really giving me headache,have been on it since 2010,i applied last year but my application was declined starting that my occupation is not in the NOC listed,

Am a certified sap consultant and also a certified project manager but my job title is implementation manager at where i work.

is it posible for me to re-apply and change my job tiltle,cos the duties listed in NOC 1122 (Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management) is what i do,and i even listed the duties in my previous application.

@ Dunne, Yes you can reapply if your job description matches what you have in NOC 1122, the only snag there is that the NOC is already capped and your guess could be as good as mine if they are still going to retain that NOC come July 1 2012.Apart from that, a lot of changes are being anticipated so you really need to be ready for early submission should you find a window through which you can resubmit your application. Good luck

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
WITHDRAWING OLD APPLICATION

I wish to withdraw my old application filed on June 2005.
In the application, I employed the service of an immigration lawyer in Canada.

Can I cancel the appointment of a representative before writing to Accra?
If the application /document is to be sent by Accra, I will not be around then to receive it for obvious reasons-Can I ask Accra to mail the application/document to another address.

Secondly, what are the food items allowed into Canada( Garri, Melon, Ogbono, amala, Palm oil) please advise

Thank you

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
@ Emo
Thanks. I've matched it and had 16points. I've exceeded d 67pts, now am getting close to Caaaaaanaadaaaa, no MI will stop it iJn.

@ all awaiting MR
I pray dat heaven will open doors of MR dis new week iJn. Wish u all the best.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
dunne said:

If you had seen this http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1122 and you are certain of your employment letter to that effect, then you can start gathering the docs for it. However, there are proposal for few changes to take effect from the next MI. So keep an eye on the cic website.

More will likely be demanded with respect to the Language. So be prepared.

All the best

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
EMO said:
I am sure u will prefer Luft. What time of the year are u likely to move all thing being equal? That will determine. Tickets are going to be expensive now. Sep -Nov will be fine for you and your family.

Cheers
I am looking towards August ceteris paribus

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Awoderu A.A said:
I am looking towards August ceteris paribus
You may be able to get good deal. But Sept is more sure.

@ Jackson. If you are thinking of buying car upon landing. Check this tips up http://www.amvic.org/consumers_in_the_drivers_seat_video.cfm

Cheers