+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Anywhere we naija dey we dey stand out.I go take my IELTS for october, trust we naijas we go trash the exam.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Eyin temi se wa pa?Emi na ko olorun ni.

Badmus,oloye,Right,Awoderu,naija spirit is very high and you can't beat it.Commit thy ways unto the lord and he will direct your path.I learnt dates are very far this days.I just thank God for my person,i no dey like to slack for anything at all.If you work in Intercontinental bank,then you will understand that the key word is PROACTIVENESS.God will help us all.

Make una take kia and all those waiting to write una go get 16.

Ig

tito

Feb 10, 2007
Oloye said:
Tito,
Thanks so much for the indepth analysis i so much appreciate. We hope to land in the first week of Sept and i will endeavour to get in touch with you as soon as we land. We shall be in Brampton.

Sir K,
You are welcome to Canada wishing you all the best i hope to get across to you as soon as i land.

Oloye
Oloye,

No problem at all, I will be traveling throughout Sept but we can hook up as soon as I get back by end of Sept.

Welcome in advance, and the weather is so kind!

tito

Feb 10, 2007
Sir K said:
Thanks to you all,
I appreciate your prayers and love, I will keep ypu posted as things unfold.
My brothers/sisters, this place dey cold small but people are telling me I arrived in a very good weather.
Cheers
Don't make me laugh in Yoruba now! :) :) The weather is so nice now but am all for the seasons, you will get used to it soon..welcome once again.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
prof456 said:
Congrats on your house and welcome to new home ownership in N.America :D Do not worry; it's easy to maintain houses if you are consistent...do not leave easy fixes till the stuff is broken; Do your regular maintenance and always seek advice when in doubt.
Thanks, and good advice too. Learning has been interesting.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
tinuadeadebola said:
my people,
full documents have finally been submitted to Accra today. I trust God for favor and divine speed. best of luck to others in the que
Congrats, keep hope alive!

tito

Feb 10, 2007
Oloye said:
Dreamteam,
That is a good one. Coming together and networking will do the magic. A united force indeed. I think Tito and other landed Naijas should champion this no matter their tight schedule. God help us all.

Barsindoo,
How are you getting along?

Oloye
Piece of cake, when is the deadline so we have enough people on ground?

tito

Feb 10, 2007
Awoderu A.A said:
Is ACCRA very slow? i hope i do not end up waiting till 2013 before getting my PR.I really need it to get into school
How? Immigration has got nothing to do with school otherwise let's know what's up. Maybe we can offer some advice.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
igbehinadara said:
Naija,

my husband test result came in today.

Speaking 9.0 Listening 6.5 Reading 8.0 Writing 7.0

Overall point 7.5.

We are all proud naija anything ,anyday.Nothing do us

Ig
Cool and congrats, no Nigerian graduate should fail the IELTS.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
igbehinadara said:
Eyin temi se wa pa?Emi na ko olorun ni.

Badmus,oloye,Right,Awoderu,naija spirit is very high and you can't beat it.Commit thy ways unto the lord and he will direct your path.I learnt dates are very far this days.I just thank God for my person,i no dey like to slack for anything at all.If you work in Intercontinental bank,then you will understand that the key word is PROACTIVENESS.God will help us all.

Make una take kia and all those waiting to write una go get 16.

Ig
Defiantly committing our ways into the hands of God is the first followed by any other

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
tito said:
How? Immigration has got nothing to do with school otherwise let's know what's up. Maybe we can offer some advice.
Well, actually it is my son that wants to resume school.He just finished secondary school.So i want us to get the PR so he can school in Canada.That is the major reason i am processing the PR.For my children's education.Nigeria's educational system is crumbling.

gent2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please has anybody heard anything from Accra office recently or are they on break? Seems they have not been doing anything for the past few months.

Just wondering why they don't send or reply mails.

All the best to all in the house.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tito said:
Piece of cake, when is the deadline so we have enough people on ground?
Tito,
There can never be a deadline even if you pple are 5 over there now, you can start something and we shall all meet you pple on it. It can start as meeting once in two weeks for ppl in same province and general meeting of once in a month or quarterly.

God help us all

I will expect to meet with you as soon as you return back to Canada by the end of sept.

Oloye

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
gent2,

What I heard thru a friend is that they are working on june 2004 for oldies,don't know about others.Whatever they will work probably some of them are on summer break.

OLoye,

Na meeting for yonder una don dey discuss so,we go meet una der by the grace of God.

Nice weekend to everyone.

Ig