+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
gent2,

What I heard thru a friend is that they are working on june 2004 for oldies,don't know about others.Whatever they will work probably some of them are on summer break.

OLoye,

Na meeting for yonder una don dey discuss so,we go meet una der by the grace of God.

Nice weekend to everyone.

Ig
Ig.,

Yes o. Just looking for ways of making things easy for Naijas both landed and those that will land soon and later just the way the indians and pakis are doing

Oloye

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
All my 9ija bros and sistas,

Accra has updated their specific visa instructions. Please when sending full documents, for those of us yet to submit, note the following.

mail to the visa office the:
photocopies of the forms you submitted to the CIO, and
•supporting documents required in this checklist, within the 120 day deadline set out by the CIO.
Refer to the instructions for Mailing to the Visa Office below.

FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU NEED TO SEND COPIES OF THE APPLICATION FORMS YOU MAILED TO CIO

If per adventure, you did not keep a copy, just retype everything as they were as at the time you send your application to CIO.

DO NOT for any reason change the information and later put a covering letter....Just leave the info as they were and rather make a seperate note for any changes in your status.

I have read ion this forum where someone suggested that a new set of form be filled...Pls do not do so!!!!

Up 9ija.

supa

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ontario FSW Backlog PNP on 03/04/2012
Nomination.....
10/10/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Ontario PNP Application
File Transfer...
Pending -
Med's Request
Pending -
Med's Done....
Pending -
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Guys - I accidentally stumble upon this thread today and really wish I had been here since all these years of waiting. I have submitted my FSW application to Ghana since October 2007. I was written a letter in December 2007 that it will take them around 60 months to process my case. Going from this thread it appears the ghana office is not even processing pre-Feb 2008 applications.

Can I re-apply under the new rule?
Does anybody know anything at all about pre-Feb 2008 applications?
Does anybody knows where I can keep uptodate with pre-Feb 2008 applications?

My patience elasticity is now tending to negative infinity!

Please any info of whatever I can do will be most helpful.

sup.

supa

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10/10/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Pending -
Med's Request
Pending -
Med's Done....
Pending -
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
supa said:
Guys - I accidentally stumble upon this thread today and really wish I had been here since all these years of waiting. I have submitted my FSW application to Ghana since October 2007. I was written a letter in December 2007 that it will take them around 60 months to process my case. Going from this thread it appears the ghana office is not even processing pre-Feb 2008 applications.

sup.
Ig, Oloye, Right, gent2 - Please I need comment from all of you as to what I can do at this time. PLS ADVICE! PLS ADVICE!! PLS ADVICE!!!

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
supa said:
Ig, Oloye, Right, gent2 - Please I need comment from all of you as to what I can do at this time. PLS ADVICE! PLS ADVICE!! PLS ADVICE!!!
Hi Supa,

Fret not. There're many people in the same boat like u. The watch word is patience and the attitude- God is able.

You can send a case specific inquiry to Accra and hear from them. Try this thread also to hear and learn from other Nigerians like u who've been in the boat for a long time.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/20042005-naijas-what-is-happening-t36641.0.html

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Dear Comrade,
I am writing the SEPT 11, IELTS at Abuja. I am yet to receive details from the test centre
Please can some one tell me the VENUE, AND TIME for ABUJA CENTRE

Thanks

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejackson said:
Dear Comrade,
I am writing the SEPT 11, IELTS at Abuja. I am yet to receive details from the test centre
Please can some one tell me the VENUE, AND TIME for ABUJA CENTRE Detail is usually given a couple of days to the test. Fret not.

Thanks

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
supa said:

Supa,
What is your occupation? if it falls within the 29 new NOC released on June 26th then you have a chance otherwise you cant apply under the new fast track rule
sup.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Supa dear,

You are most welcome to this our great forum for naija's.We don't give in at all to any situation/circumstances on this forum and are always optimistic.Are you not a child of God,just 2007 you want outstretch your elastic limit,wetin make we do then?

If you are qualified under the new rule,it is absolutely up to you to make another application,while you keep the other one running.Canada i go get there,anyhow dem do am.

Jackson my brother cooole,they will send you an email just like Barsindoo said and would also send you a hard copy.

People we are in the path of making it and no shakings at all.

Ig

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
thejackson said:
Dear Comrade,
Please can some one tell me the VENUE, AND TIME for ABUJA CENTRE

Thanks

Yes Jackson, you wont get an email or a call until a few days to the exam. The mail will tell you venue and time so fret not. Cheers

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
supa said:

sup.
Supa,
I submitted my application in Sept 2007 too and they gave me 60 months like they gave you and I was on queue waiting for 60 months to come. But suddenly the new rule came and I applied still keeping the old application running, I was called for interview and eventually got the visa same day and I immediately apply for refund of the first application’s fee which they are still processing. So if your occupation falls among the 29 occupations please go ahead.

The pre Feb 2008 application is still going on just that they are somehow slow but they will get to you soon. Let your Elasticity for patience be perfect and infinite elasticity.

Oloye

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Dear Tina
Dear Bola
Dear B
Dear NAIJA COMRADES

Thank for all your input. I go coolu temper. No shaking again. I really appreciate you all.
Lets keep this bond of unity and extend it to Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton ,Hamilton, Ottawa,
Winnipeg and YUKON TERRITORY for people wen fit land for there

supa

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10/10/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Pending -
Med's Request
Pending -
Med's Done....
Pending -
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
igbehinadara said:
Supa dear,

You are most welcome to this our great forum for naija's.We don't give in at all to any situation/circumstances on this forum and are always optimistic.Are you not a child of God,just 2007 you want outstretch your elastic limit,wetin make we do then?

If you are qualified under the new rule,it is absolutely up to you to make another application,while you keep the other one running.Canada i go get there,anyhow dem do am.

Jackson my brother cooole,they will send you an email just like Barsindoo said and would also send you a hard copy.

People we are in the path of making it and no shakings at all.

Ig
Igbehinadara - igbehin adun fun gbogbo wa ooooo.......

hhhhmmm - I work with computers - developing applications and it appears anything IT is no more listed. The funniest thing now is that the processing time for pre-Feb 2008 applicants keep increasing when you check it online. To be realistic I think it may be upto 2013 to 2014 before they reach 2007 applicants - do you think this is fair expectation on my side?

supa

supa

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10/10/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Pending -
Med's Request
Pending -
Med's Done....
Pending -
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Oloye said:
Supa,
I submitted my application in Sept 2007 too and they gave me 60 months like they gave you and I was on queue waiting for 60 months to come. But suddenly the new rule came and I applied still keeping the old application running, I was called for interview and eventually got the visa same day and I immediately apply for refund of the first application's fee which they are still processing. So if your occupation falls among the 29 occupations please go ahead.

The pre Feb 2008 application is still going on just that they are somehow slow but they will get to you soon. Let your Elasticity for patience be perfect and infinite elasticity.

Oloye
Oloye baba - oye-amori oooooo.....

unfortunately my occupation did not fall under the new 29 list as I work in IT. This looks like waiting for the next four to five years. If Accra is working on June 2004 applicants then I should just be looking at next ten years from now. What do you think Oloye?

supa.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
supa said:
Oloye baba - oye-amori oooooo.....

unfortunately my occupation did not fall under the new 29 list as I work in IT. This looks like waiting for the next four to five years. If Accra is working on June 2004 applicants then I should just be looking at next ten years from now. What do you think Oloye?

supa.
s

Supa,
Just get your self busy with your job, safe more money, turn the money around with business, cross your finger and wait till when they will call u for update. They hold the 4 aces.

God help us all.

Oloye