+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Mot,

I have sent it,do let me know.

Ig

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ig,
Thank you so much for your prompt response. The email add is kabiroyero@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Cheers
Olabisi

megastu12

Jul 23, 2007
@ALL,

I am here oh. Naija for life. I am in lasgidi, the Headquarters of stressful living in Africa, second only to war torn countries.

megastu12

Jul 23, 2007
I applied since January 2007 to berlin office and it was transferred to Accra office because of some immigration laws. I heard it will take about 80months. Men that's some torture. The whole thing tire me but God dey.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Megastus,

You are welcome to this great forum where Naija's rubs mind and are very optimistic about issues.Don't give up,not this time.I am 2004 and still very hopeful with the new guidelines on the 26th june 2010.All you can do is to pray and pray without ceasing.

Best of luck

Ig

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
Thanks barsindo. I have sent Accra a letter updating my work experience as advised. I trust God for great favour.
cheers

DyDx

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Ig,

Got ir. you are the best. Thks a ton.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
megastu12 said:
@ ALL,

I am here oh. Naija for life. I am in lasgidi, the Headquarters of stressful living in Africa, second only to war torn countries.
where is this place? certainly not in naija we are not near worn torn countries and would never be like them. We owe it to generation unborn to pray for this country and play our part to see that Nigeria be all that God has destined it to be.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Tinu,
I totally disagreed on that note. Prayer since when???? when our leaders have sworn to distroy 9ija.

It's on this forum that I read the 10 most liveable cities in the world to which Canada is one of them. And our dear country 9ija is on number 136 out of 140 countries....The reason why you and I are on this forum: to flee the near war torn country called 9ija.

Electricity tariff has been jacked up by more than 500%!!!yet no light....

Do you know how much is expended on the useless legislators in 9ija?

At times I sit down and think, Do Britain,US,France actually prayed prayers like my fellow compatriot is calling? The issue is no longer prayer but bloody revolution. The only prayer I cud do is for GOD to bring about a very bloody revolution in 9ija.

Let it consume every soul that may stand in the progress of the nation......Of course the innocent soul that will follow the rev. is just the oprice we need to pay for gud governance so that generation yet unborn can then pray for us who laid down our lives for the country to get better...

Thank you.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Right said:
Tinu,
I totally disagreed on that note. Prayer since when???? when our leaders have sworn to distroy 9ija.

It's on this forum that I read the 10 most liveable cities in the world to which Canada is one of them. And our dear country 9ija is on number 136 out of 140 countries....The reason why you and I are on this forum: to flee the near war torn country called 9ija.

Electricity tariff has been jacked up by more than 500%!!!yet no light....

Do you know how much is expended on the useless legislators in 9ija?

At times I sit down and think, Do Britain,US,France actually prayed prayers like my fellow compatriot is calling? The issue is no longer prayer but bloody revolution. The only prayer I cud do is for GOD to bring about a very bloody revolution in 9ija.

My dear whatever the situation here it is still our country and we still have obligation to pray and do our part. Notice i did not end at pray but pray and play our part. For me yes i want to go to canada but deep within me i want to see this country better than it is now. All my family, cousins, friends and relatives cannot all relocate to Canada thus i still have a responsibility to play my part and pray for Nija to move forward. I agree it seems prayer alone has not solved just as prayer alone is not sufficient to solve any situation but through prayer and individual and collective action, a conscious determination to do the right thing and a value reorientation that would start from each individual this beloved country of ours shall yet fufil its purpose.

Meanwhile how far with your application? trust its on track? best of luck to us all

Let it consume every soul that may stand in the progress of the nation......Of course the innocent soul that will follow the rev. is just the oprice we need to pay for gud governance so that generation yet unborn can then pray for us who laid down our lives for the country to get better...

Thank you.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Sista,

Am yet to get AOR....I applied in June.....

Alll my documents are intact except PCC. As soon as I get the AOR, I'll submit full documents immediately.

Thanks for your concern. I pray your document assesment get VO and God's favour.

Thanks.

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My good people,

I call for a truce. Pls let's not turn our thread to a firing range. Yes things are bad just now in our land but they can get better with you and I on board. There is no harm in praying and there is no harm too in working for the betterment of our great country.

We're all immigrating to Canada not because we're fed up with Naija but bcos we all feel that somehow, someday we will all be able to contribute our quota for the betterment of Nigeria. Nigeria gave birth to us, so we all can make the difference. So many other nationals are moving to Canada not out of frustration but bcos of the opportunity that has been offered by the Canadians for us to come.

So all, lets remain bonded in this indispensable thread.

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Hi all,

I was reading a thread just now and got confused. Its about the points awarded on educational qualification. How many points do you guys believe will be awarded an HND holder. Pls clarify. thks a ton.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
iii said:
My good people,

I call for a truce. Pls let's not turn our thread to a firing range. Yes things are bad just now in our land but they can get better with you and I on board. There is no harm in praying and there is no harm too in working for the betterment of our great country.

We're all immigrating to Canada not because we're fed up with Naija but bcos we all feel that somehow, someday we will all be able to contribute our quota for the betterment of Nigeria. Nigeria gave birth to us, so we all can make the difference. So many other nationals are moving to Canada not out of frustration but bcos of the opportunity that has been offered by the Canadians for us to come.

So all, lets remain bonded in this indispensable thread.

iii thanks on yours above. Your advise is well noted. and to others please no point responding to this again lets move ahead with our application and pray for one another

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Is ACCRA very slow? i hope i do not end up waiting till 2013 before getting my PR.I really need it to get into school