+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Tinu,
That is the link.You can access it via cic.gc.ca and on the right hand side,you find from the list medical examination.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1977&CountryName=Nigeria.

All will be well by his grace.Nothing will stop the transcript from getting to his destination.

Take kia

Ig

canloverdream

Jun 21, 2010
tunnytox said:
How come I didn't see this Naija network thread before I landed? chei! I don miss too much... any way bros and sisters pls i'll like to network with any Nigerian who has landed in Canada to get info about jobs, housing etc. I landed in June but i'm back now in the UK....I'll be considering my Canadian future as time goes on but I really do need to hear from others
Yea i'm in the same boat as you. Though we havent landed yet. i would really like to here from Naijas already there and their experiences in canada. from the look of things UK has had its day and quite frankly, canada is the place to be but when you dont have close friend or family to give info things can seem very daunting. ???

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congrat guys on getting your visas.There is no timeline attached to joining the thread.I know Tito has landed,a very valuable member of this forum.I would however,try and search for some of his post that hadshis email address.Barsindoo is also a valuable member.

Congrat and God bless.

Ig

zacolas

Apr 13, 2010
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2010
HELLO, MY NAIJA PEOPLE, ACTUALLY I AM A NEW IN THIS THREAD. PLS I WILL LIKE TO KNOW THE IELTS MAXIMUM AND MINIMUM SCORE THE CIC NOVA SCOTIA, CANADA REQUIRES FOR INITIAL APPLICATION.

FOLA

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
zacolas said:
HELLO, MY NAIJA PEOPLE, ACTUALLY I AM A NEW IN THIS THREAD. PLS I WILL LIKE TO KNOW THE IELTS MAXIMUM AND MINIMUM SCORE THE CIC NOVA SCOTIA, CANADA REQUIRES FOR INITIAL APPLICATION.

FOLA
That depends on how much points you need from IELTS. The maximum point is 16 and the lowest 2.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
igbehinadara said:
Tinu,
That is the link.You can access it via cic.gc.ca and on the right hand side,you find from the list medical examination.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1977&CountryName=Nigeria.

All will be well by his grace.Nothing will stop the transcript from getting to his destination.

Take kia

Ig

Thanks bros for the link would check it rightaway

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Tinu,

Am a woman.I hope the info was helpful.

Zacol,

ure welcome.

Ig

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
My people need your candid advice on this one.

Am on the verge of sending Form 5476E-Cancellation of representative to Accra. I would like to know ,is it advisable to send it to Accra or wait for an update letter (2004 still waiting),as am not too sure if it is among those update we have notify CIC about(change of address,newborn,passport change) .pls correct me if am wrong.

Thanks,as l await your swift response.

Ig

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
My people need your candid advice on this one.

Am on the verge of sending Form 5476E-Cancellation of representative to Accra. I would like to know ,is it advisable to send it to Accra or wait for an update letter (2004 still waiting),as am not too sure if it is among those update we have notify CIC about(change of address,newborn,passport change) .pls correct me if am wrong.

Thanks,as l await your swift response.

Ig
Yes, send the form to CHC, your right to representative will be cancelled. By the way, either you cancel right to rep. or not, CHC no longer contact your rep but you directly. In my case, i never get accross to them via my rep and they never get accross to me via the rep. but directly. Like i told you, never wait to be asked but send things that you think are important for your application. That was what i mean,that, you should be pro-active in my previous message to you.If you always contact them your file will be removed from the passive files and will be added up to the active files.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Seglad,

Thanks my bros.Am sending it [size=10pt]morrow by his grace.I read in another thread where a guy sent all update without request from the VO.Members were like his application will not be given priority and that he might have to resend at the request of VO.

Ig

dreamteam

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
people how can i carry my cash there?we are just two of us,
will they ask?
can i use my bank account?
if i have like 9k and my wife has 3k on her for example,will they raise any eyebrow?
will they accept GTBank account statement?

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
Barsindo,

How much did you say you carry in liquid form

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
dreamteam said:
will they ask?
if i have like 9k and my wife has 3k on her for example,will they raise any eyebrow?
will they accept GTBank account statement?
[/q

are you about to land? there is a thread for those about to land where stuffs like this are discussed. from what i read from thier thread you can go with some amount of US dollars even if its not upto the minimum required then you also print your bank statement showing you have the balance of the amount required in your account back home. You can also open a domicilary account here so you can readilly transfer your money after you have landed to your canadian account. I have seen people here who went with some money and showed bank statement at landing

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamteam said:
will they ask?
if i have like 9k and my wife has 3k on her for example,will they raise any eyebrow? No
will they accept GTBank account statement? Don't know. But to be on the safe side, why don't you use traveller cheque in the right amount for the family unit you applied for. Ticket money no cheap o.