+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
my own problem now is transcript. My time(120days) expires on august 22, my school is on strike, indefinite strike, what do i do. do i send the transcript I obtained for another purpose which I do not need any longer. But the problem now is that its no more confidential i have opened it. Should I make Photocopy and notorize it or sent it like that and add a over letter. Any body with such an experience to please help me share his own experience.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
TJ2010 said:
my own problem now is transcript. My time(120days) expires on august 22, my school is on strike, indefinite strike, what do i do. do i send the transcript I obtained for another purpose which I do not need any longer. But the problem now is that its no more confidential i have opened it. Should I make Photocopy and notorize it or sent it like that and add a over letter. Any body with such an experience to please help me share his own experience.
My brother this is serious oh. please dont let the 120 days pass by without submitting oh. I will advise that you should notorise a copy of the one with you and write a letter explaining your situation. If possible include a copy of your application for transcript just to give credence to the fact that you have applied for it. Tell them that your school is on strike and that as soon as they call it off you will get the sealed transcript and send it to them please dont mention that the strike is indefinate.

I also advise that you get this folder that have multiple pages and arrange the documents in sections in each compactment. I also labelled all my documents in appendix format from A-Z . This is my two cents

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Hello 9ija,

Can we be processing transcripts and if possible get it ready before the request for submission of full documents? Going by recent post that some skools delay the stuff and some on indefinite strike...Is there any harm in doing the above?

Please react.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
tinuadeadebola said:
My dear what can i say other than to pray for our country. My husband too has been waiting for his from UI i hear it will be out by monday latest i pray it comes out then. My Msc transcript from UK did not take upto two weeks before it got to me here including postal delays but naija own has taken more than two months. I also hear that Visa offices are very slow now even new Delhi that use to be fast have not even called april applicant for medicals one wonder how accra own will be . I noticed that not too many accra applicant are on the forum so we cant really say how fast or slow they are these days. Would keep you posted i guess we will submit about thesame time. My regards.
Accra is a slow visa office because they are handling immigrant cases from different countries as well as the normal visiting,school,asylum etc visas. Last year some people were lucky to have fast timelines and they got their visas quickly but generally Accra has slowed down. You can only submit and pray until you get your visa. One thing I will say to you is that if all your documents are complete and you score above 67,by God's grace your visa is assured. It's only a matter of waiting,that is the hard part.

TJ2010 said:
I had this experience. I am the PA,I had begun processing my transcript before receiving AOR from Nova Scotia so I got my transcript on time. My spouse's transcript took it's sweet time. At the time he requested his, ASUU went on their mad indefinite strike. To make matters worse, NASU joined them. What did we do? Luckily he had requested for his transcript a year earlier for another organisation. It was already opened and wasn't used. We put that transcript,the original, in an envelope and sealed it. We then attached a covering letter explaining the ASUU situation, the reason for sending a transcript not sealed or addressed to them and assured them that we would send the appropriate transcript as soon as ASUU called off their strike. This was done September last year, we got the transcript November last year at the same time I received a query asking for more documents so I responded to the query,adding my spouse's transcript correctly addressed to them with a cover letter explaining again. My case is now "In Process" so I believe all went well with that.
Do NOT send them a notarized copy of that transcript. Send the original and explain in a cover letter. You can make a copy of the transcript and keep for yourself or do you still need that original transcript for something else? I do not know how a notarized transcript not addressed to them will be received. That is my 2 kobo.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
Right said:
Hello 9ija,

Can we be processing transcripts and if possible get it ready before the request for submission of full documents? Going by recent post that some skools delay the stuff and some on indefinite strike...Is there any harm in doing the above?

Please react.
That would not be a bad idea. No harm in doing that. I did that.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Right said:
Hello 9ija,

Please react.
I will advice you start the processing as soon as possible.I have not even received my first AOR but i already have my transcriptsss ready, the only one left is that of OAU and UNILAG which should not give problem i have done that of OOU luckly for me the went on strike immediately i received my transcript.So to have time for any unexpected contigencies i would advce you get all of your documents ready and leave out that of the police report and reference letter and also bank statement until are then asked to submit your full document cos the police certificate expires after 3 months.

Trust

Oct 31, 2005
Nigeria
My dear Naija Folks,

Tinuade said Naija applicants are not talking. Well, we are just taking a rest because we are old school (AORs from 2004 etc!). I can assure you we are many!

Jada: I like your foot note:"The lines are fallen to me in pleasant places, yea, I have a good heritage" God bless you.

Concerning manuscripts, Naija is a wonderful place. My husband is has been trying to get his from both OAU and UNILAG since last year - slowly, we are getting there. I already got mine from Scotland and FUTA, remaining FUTA certificate.
I agree with what Jada (I think) said, send them the original you already have and explain.

Best of luck to all of us IJN

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
@ trust
You mean you started this immigration programme since 2004 and have not submitted full documents yet?
well i am looking for some one the can help me get my transcript from OAU.I stay in Lagos and it was said that it would take more than a day to get the transcript from OAU.I would be delighted if i can get some one to help me get it at IFE

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
@ Trust thanks. I do not envy you at all,since 2004! i understand about taking a break. Most people I knew on this forum when I started have landed or gotten visa already and I applied last year. I would have understood if it wasn't fast track but...well...God is faithful and He will perfect that which concerns us. God bless you too.

@Awoderu,OOU is on strike again?! Those people! For what again?

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Awoderu, Jada et all,

Thanks so much.....

Awoderu, I plan to go to OAU Ife anytime from now, may be I could help you out. But we shall divide the journey, I'll go and submitt the request for transcript and do the follow up in lagos while you will go pick it up may be from a friend of mine on a saturday.

I live and work in lagos also.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
My people,
Does any one know of any DMP in Abuja or are they all in lagos?

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
TiNU,

I wii forward you the list of dmp tommorrow by his grace.There is one in Abuja and the rest are in lagos.You guys are doing wonderfully well with this thread.

All you awaiting transcript awaitee.I call upon the Heavenly to arise and move in your favour tonight IJN.Amen,whether strike or no strike ,children of the most high will not be stranded by his grace.We will all give testimony IJN.Amen

Am 2004 and i do know ,what it feels to wait.God is faithfully that i know for sure, he is working on my case.Jada,hv said it all.The lines have fallen upon each and everyone of us in good place.Amen

I want wish each and evryone of us the best.

Ig

Ig

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
thanks ig. I will await the list tomorrow. My husb transcript we are told we will get tuesday IJN then we will forward our documents to our consultant on Thursday for onward dispatch to ghana then we can cross our feet and await God's decison.

goldenapple

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-04-2010, Doc Submitted:09-08-2010
AOR Received.
RBVO:05-10-2010,In-Process: 06-12-2011,Started Processing: 31-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full Docs (Overall Band: 8.5)
File Transfer...
21-04-2010
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
07-SEPT-2012
Awoderu A.A said:
I will advice you start the processing as soon as possible.I have not even received my first AOR but i already have my transcriptsss ready, the only one left is that of OAU and UNILAG which should not give problem i have done that of OOU luckly for me the went on strike immediately i received my transcript.So to have time for any unexpected contigencies i would advce you get all of your documents ready and leave out that of the police report and reference letter and also bank statement until are then asked to submit your full document cos the police certificate expires after 3 months.
Hi,

Unilag will not normally release your transcript to you directly. You will need to pay for courier or whatever means of delivery you want and they dispatch for you. In this case, the School is not allowed to send directly to CIC Accra on your behalf so you have to indicate a forwarding address (professional organization or School) that you have access to and pick it up from there. As well, start early as they do not receive applications by hand - only via web and the waiting period can be as much as 1month (often 6-8wks) and pray that your results are at the transcript office already.

Morale of my story - be smart and fast and God will help you.

Cheers!

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
goldenapple said:
Hi,

Unilag will not normally release your transcript to you directly. You will need to pay for courier or whatever means of delivery you want and they dispatch for you. In this case, the School is not allowed to send directly to CIC Accra on your behalf so you have to indicate a forwarding address (professional organization or School) that you have access to and pick it up from there. As well, start early as they do not receive applications by hand - only via web and the waiting period can be as much as 1month (often 6-8wks) and pray that your results are at the transcript office already.

Morale of my story - be smart and fast and God will help you.

Cheers!
Hope having a different address on the transcript would not affect my document at the CIO office.