+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
lukeke said:
Hi,

Did you mean to say N4,000? Aba N40,000.00 is TOO much! I'm in Lagos and got same number of documents notarised by a notary public at a sum of N5,000.00 i.e. at rate of N250 per document. I suggest you try and locate another notary public who will be reasonable with his/her pricing. I had to do this too as another notary public said he'll do it at N1,000 per document. Beside what Olabisi wrote/said remember to get the notary public's stamp on each document.

Wishing you God's favour and guidance.
Thanks for your concern he has agreed to reduce the fee a bit but nothing compares to how much you guys did yours in lagos. how far with you has ghana sent you 2nd aor? i should send my complete document next week by his grace

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Tinu,

Best of luck as you send those document.The lord will grant it favour.

Ig

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
Good day my egbons and good people. ;D

I bi new sign-on ooo.I gbadu the many hints on our naija forum.

1) My docs were received in Accra by 17th MAy and my ecas shows "RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE". E jo, i need hints on how soon the ecas go change to "IN PROCESS" or the possible next step.

2) I did a written submission and attached a letter from my school as proof of Eng lang proficiency. But I've register for IELTS (as advised) for SEpt 11th in Abuja (that's the next available date in naija). My question: Will I be asked to write the test compulsorily???? OR Is there anyone that was considered without the test????? Though, I dey trust God I will be considered on the written submission basis.

I dey expect una response. thank you SIRs and MAs

DyDx

neddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i did my IELTS Saturday 17th of July and i hope to send in full application second week of August 2010.

Burlington

Jun 18, 2010
DyDx:

It is a must now for everyone to write the test.

A lady who filed in Buffalo US a graduate law of Havard university was also mandated to write the exam.

So tune your mind ensuring you give your best to the exam.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/838085--all-immigrants-face-mandatory-language-test

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
DyDx,

Welcome to our own naija thread.Burlington don yarn u di koko.The test dey compulsory and no rush them go work on your application.Keep faith and hope alive.

Ig

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Hello all,
please do we need to include our secondary school result in the documents to be submitted? at CIC ghana websites it says post secondary. Also i hope in the background check these people will not physically come to our place of work and embarass us oh. I cant imagine one or two white men coming to my Ministry and telling my bosses that i want to emmigrate!!!!!!. I told them at work that i need the experince letter because i am applying for visa to study an MBA in canada (God forgive me ) but i actually plan to study MBA there later.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
tinuadeadebola said:
Hello all,
please do we need to include our secondary school result in the documents to be submitted? at CIC ghana websites it says post secondary. Also i hope in the background check these people will not physically come to our place of work and embarass us oh. I cant imagine one or two white men coming to my Ministry and telling my bosses that i want to emmigrate!!!!!!. I told them at work that i need the experince letter because i am applying for visa to study an MBA in canada (God forgive me ) but i actually plan to study MBA there later.
They will not come down to your office,they will only make a phone call to confirm if the experience letter is

genuine it is only on rare cases when they have doubts about your application that they contact the company.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
ABEg my niaja niggas which kind of tax document should i submit? is a photocopy of my tax clearance card ok? but even with that i paid my tax last 2 years ago/.

Boljet

Star Member
Oct 27, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinuadeadebola said:
Hello all,
Tinu,
You do not need the Secondary school certy. But to fulfill all rightousness you can. It will not cost you anything.I did not include mine and that of my spouse both at initial and final interview stage and it sailed well. God help you.

Boljet

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Awoderu A.A said:
ABEg my niaja niggas which kind of tax document should i submit? is a photocopy of my tax clearance card ok? but even with that i paid my tax last 2 years ago/.
Hi thanks for your response to my post. I wonder what the word niggas stands for i hope it does not convey thesame message as what i have going on in my mind! As per tax document, i dont recall anyone asking for it as even in the full document list in cic ghana theres nothing showing tax there. I would urge you to wait for response from seniors as i really havent heard of this from accra office

tunnytox

Mar 27, 2009
How come I didn't see this Naija network thread before I landed? chei! I don miss too much... any way bros and sisters pls i'll like to network with any Nigerian who has landed in Canada to get info about jobs, housing etc. I landed in June but i'm back now in the UK....I'll be considering my Canadian future as time goes on but I really do need to hear from others

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
tinuadeadebola said:
Hi thanks for your response to my post. I wonder what the word niggas stands for i hope it does not convey thesame message as what i have going on in my mind! As per tax document, i dont recall anyone asking for it as even in the full document list in cic ghana theres nothing showing tax there. I would urge you to wait for response from seniors as i really havent heard of this from accra office
the word Niggas stand for different thing to different people.The manner,enviroment and situation in which it is used denotes it meaning.So what is the meaning that is going through your mind? who might gain something useful from it.
As per the tax document, i make use of a consultant (David Cohen).In my checklist it was required of me to get a tax document

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
tinuadeadebola said:
Thanks for your concern he has agreed to reduce the fee a bit but nothing compares to how much you guys did yours in lagos. how far with you has ghana sent you 2nd aor? i should send my complete document next week by his grace
Apologies for late response. I'm ready to send my documents but for TRANSCRIPTS!!! from FUT Minna and UNILAG. I really need you to join me in prayers for God's intervension. I no gree tire because I trust God to touch the heart of ALL concerned and speed things up to enable me send by second week in August by His grace. Was told the FUT own dey await Registrar's signature (Since April!).It is WELL IJN.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
lukeke said:
Apologies for late response. I'm ready to send my documents but for TRANSCRIPTS!!! from FUT Minna and UNILAG. I really need you to join me in prayers for God's intervension. I no gree tire because I trust God to touch the heart of ALL concerned and speed things up to enable me send by second week in August by His grace. Was told the FUT own dey await Registrar's signature (Since April!).It is WELL IJN.
My dear what can i say other than to pray for our country. My husband too has been waiting for his from UI i hear it will be out by monday latest i pray it comes out then. My Msc transcript from UK did not take upto two weeks before it got to me here including postal delays but naija own has taken more than two months. I also hear that Visa offices are very slow now even new Delhi that use to be fast have not even called april applicant for medicals one wonder how accra own will be . I noticed that not too many accra applicant are on the forum so we cant really say how fast or slow they are these days. Would keep you posted i guess we will submit about thesame time. My regards.