+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

VOA

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1233/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Additiona docs. request 15-06-11
AOR Received.
01-03-2011 from CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with appl.
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-11
LANDED..........
lnd_dan said:
Pa. Right/ Pa. Awoderu,
in my last mail i said i submitted to Accra June 2010.
the process i started in 2009 Feb that in Canada. have it in mind that am under PNP which is faster than FSW
my NOC is 4163
i hope i have answered ur question sir ;D :D
Pas/Mas
Please is there any news on post 26/6/10 applicants?
It's been about 10 months since MI Gazette.
The calender year will end in June and another NOC list expected in July.
MI projected 6-12 month processing time.
Can somebody please educate us?

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VOA said:
Pas/Mas
Wait! wait!! wait!!! If it gets to your turn, you will be contacted, applications are treated in the order they were received

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
seglad said:
Wait! wait!! wait!!! If it gets to your turn, you will be contacted, applications are treated in the order they were received
Pa Seglad, I kinda like your new way of writing your timeline.......only one word sum it up LANDED! OMOLOMO....I feel you jare.

Pa Seglad, have they taken light since you arrived? In my area, they took our light on friday only to restore it yesterday. They have cancelled a schedule election due to quake and tsunami that happened at Japan and the uprising in Libya...all these are happening when you left as the Chairman of our Great Naija Forum. What is happening? are we jinxed? In Japan where there was a natural disaster only 12% of the population are without electricity but Naija with Human (Leadership) disaster only 15% have regular power supply...Can we say that Natural disaster is better than Human disaster?

For the first time Pa Seglad, I jealous you! An eighty six yr old woman on a wheel chair was in the sun for close to four hrs waiting to cast her vote, she was determine for a change but alas, as usual, the election was postponed first to Monday 4/4/11 and later to 9/4/11.

We pray that God shall remove all the yamayama, jegajega from naija progress IJN.

How life dey treat u my Old Boy?

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
Pa Seglad, I kinda like your new way of writing your timeline.......only one word sum it up LANDED! OMOLOMO....I feel you jare.

Pa Seglad, have they taken light since you arrived? In my area, they took our light on friday only to restore it yesterday. They have cancelled a schedule election due to quake and tsunami that happened at Japan and the uprising in Libya...all these are happening when you left as the Chairman of our Great Naija Forum. What is happening? are we jinxed? In Japan where there was a natural disaster only 12% of the population are without electricity but Naija with Human (Leadership) disaster only 15% have regular power supply...Can we say that Natural disaster is better than Human disaster?

For the first time Pa Seglad, I jealous you! An eighty six yr old woman on a wheel chair was in the sun for close to four hrs waiting to cast her vote, she was determine for a change but alas, as usual, the election was postponed first to Monday 4/4/11 and later to 9/4/11.

We pray that God shall remove all the yamayama, jegajega from naija progress IJN.

OMG :eek:
I love the jegajega part!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
spokes said:
Hi Ind_dan,

Is it either one or the other or is it both?
Best wishes on your medicals!!!!!
you can do it in any of the two :)

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:

He go better my dear Pa Right! Your days are counted to join us here, just try and cope for another few months.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
seglad said:
He go better my dear Pa Right! Your days are counted to join us here, just try and cope for another few months.
Amin o Pa Seglad

Bcos Mi o le fi Pro. Jega se wedding planner! (I cannot use Prof. Jega as my wedding planner!)

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
seglad said:
i say a big AMEN!!! to date

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
seglad said:
Pa Seglad, I love those pictures you pasted on your wall on fb.....again I jealous you!

Can u imagine our own Pa Seglad, decked up like an eskimo lloking very different omo, I fear o...Se na so Canada sweet reach?

VOA

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1233/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Additiona docs. request 15-06-11
AOR Received.
01-03-2011 from CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with appl.
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-11
LANDED..........
VOA said:
Pas/Mas
Can somebody plz show how to use e-cass

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
VOA said:
Can somebody plz show how to use e-cass
[/quote/]

www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/index.asp

Go to the site, click on ''I need to check application status'', and follow the instructions. Note that, you need to have your ''immigration file nos'', usually starts with B057, or E00.
Best of Luck.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
Pa Seglad, I love those pictures you pasted on your wall on fb.....again I jealous you!

Can u imagine our own Pa Seglad, decked up like an eskimo lloking very different omo, I fear o...Se na so Canada sweet reach?
A big laugh here o. Yes oooo, i have been adopted by a rich environment, that explain my dramatic physical changes. Initially i was 95kg but now 110kg. Dont ask me to watch my weight until i attain Yokosima likeness.

@Ig, Mr Bailey, the man we met in accra who was once lived in Manchester arrived on saturday with his wife.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
seglad said:
A big laugh here o. Yes oooo, i have been adopted by a rich environment, that explain my dramatic physical changes. Initially i was 95kg but now 110kg. Dont ask me to watch my weight until i attain Yokosima likeness.

@ Ig, Mr Bailey, the man we met in accra who was once lived in Manchester arrived on saturday with his wife.
Much as I am trying not to go so green with envy I urge you pa seglad to watch the weight! ;)
15kg in a month is a bit too much too fast!!!! :eek:
But enjoy your life sha :p

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spokes said:
Much as I am trying not to go so green with envy I urge you pa seglad to watch the weight! ;)
15kg is a month is a bit too much too fast!!!! :eek:
But enjoy your life sha :p
Thanks, I will try and reduce it to Alhaji-Alhaji Size.