+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DyDx said:
Baba Oloye,

No bi April fool oooo,The National Assembly Elections has been postponed till Monday April 4, 2011. In the words of BRF,after the announcement by Prof Jaga " This is a System failure, however, we shall remain calm, unmovable and committed... Eko Oni Baje O "
Jaga said the Japan crisis, caused the delay of the arrival some of the election materials This na sad story! Eathquake caused Japanse issues stupidity na cause of own :'( :'( :'( :'( , and to protect the integrity of the process, the postponement was eminent.(Note materials arrived 2am 2nd April 2011). Let's trust that Monday will be REAL.

Oloye, how is our second country-Canada, preparing for their Elections as well?

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Comic Relief...........From a diferent forum.

letter from a Blackberry to the crazed owner:

Dear Owner,
I’m so lucky I’m your BlackBerry!
You hold me with both hands gently as u could be.
You ensure that I am always with you.
If I fall you are afraid of my injury.
I always have your undivided attention, you get upset if others disturb our time together.
U can never forget me in a taxi & u won’t let me go unlike my old friends nokia, sony and samsung that u would proudly just hand over.
When u eat, I’m beside u. When u r on the toilet, I’m with u. When u  my head is by your pillow.
When I scream u rush and pick me  like an egg.
When I feel low, you make every effort to recharge my battery. When I am hungry, you fill me with airtime. You buy me all sorts of clothes to cover my precious skin. And if I make u feel like a cowboy u strap me to your waist or jeans.
Every month you ensure that you set aside the money, to buy me bundles (of love).
You upgraded me from my friends nokia, sony and sammy to a curve,bold & torch. You rush home from work and spend quality time with me; not really bothered to make a conversation with those at home. You can sit up with me for hours and smile at me, yet I have no humanly emotions; sometimes I make u laugh that ppl think u are mad. I watch your wife/hubby or ‎​your bf/gf who envies our time together.
But dearie…
I appeal to you.
Your life is wasted because of me. Take some time, leave me aside and Sort out issues that are important to you because I may love you as much as you do love me but I’m just a blackberry, nothing more!.
Kind Pings,
Your Blackberry…

LMAO, EPIC!

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Oh Boy, I i think say na April Fool O .Imagine the election when INEC dey prepare for since last year

I just dey see am for AIT news now

She Una see why I wan go Canada

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejackson said:
Oh Boy, I i think say na April Fool O .Imagine the election when INEC dey prepare for since last year

I just dey see am for AIT news now

She Una see why I wan go Canada
Laugh! Laugh!! Laugh!!. That was the reason why i run comot on time so that the whole system will not be paralyzed and before they declare 9ja ''No Fly Zone.

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
Odeks said:
Barsindoo

Amen ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
My people,

Can we imagine some people have voted already, before the postponement? I had done my accreditation, just preparing to go cast my vote, then the announcement. What will happen to those votes(They should be annuled), electoral materials, and integrity of the whole process?

This is a big slip/systemic failure that is unexcusable and unacceptable(INEC had enough funds and time at their disposal). Inspite of this,however, we shall remain calm, steadfast and focused to overcome this for the benefit of our great nation.

Come to think of it, Are Profs incompetent? Prof Nwosu- crisis, Prof Iwu-diaster, Prof Jaga ?????...... Food for thot. (I just wish Naija can appoint people for leadership positions based on clear performance milestone achieved, not by degrees demonstrated or connection to powers that be) Leadership requires people with vision, who can see tomorrow today, I expected Prof to have factored in logistics problems in his planning.

We don't just need prayers, but ACTION-BACKED PRAYERS. IT IS WELL.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Seglad,
We dey come o
Guys u are too much ur jokes are too much thank u sir

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Seglad,na so life bi?Nau nau u don dey change mouth,so if no fly zone dey u don escape am abi? and we dey trapped se bi.God dey na im bi poor man prayer.Madame go still dey ooo.Ig

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
barsindoo said:
Comic Relief...........From a diferent forum.

letter from a Blackberry to the crazed owner:

Dear Owner,
I'm so lucky I'm your BlackBerry!
You hold me with both hands gently as u could be.
You ensure that I am always with you.
If I fall you are afraid of my injury.
I always have your undivided attention, you get upset if others disturb our time together.
U can never forget me in a taxi & u won't let me go unlike my old friends nokia, sony and samsung that u would proudly just hand over.
When u eat, I'm beside u. When u r on the toilet, I'm with u. When u  my head is by your pillow.
When I scream u rush and pick me  like an egg.
When I feel low, you make every effort to recharge my battery. When I am hungry, you fill me with airtime. You buy me all sorts of clothes to cover my precious skin. And if I make u feel like a cowboy u strap me to your waist or jeans.
Every month you ensure that you set aside the money, to buy me bundles (of love).
You upgraded me from my friends nokia, sony and sammy to a curve,bold & torch. You rush home from work and spend quality time with me; not really bothered to make a conversation with those at home. You can sit up with me for hours and smile at me, yet I have no humanly emotions; sometimes I make u laugh that ppl think u are mad. I watch your wife/hubby or ‎​your bf/gf who envies our time together.
But dearie...
I appeal to you.
Your life is wasted because of me. Take some time, leave me aside and Sort out issues that are important to you because I may love you as much as you do love me but I'm just a blackberry, nothing more!.
Kind Pings,
Your Blackberry...

This is funny but the message is quite clear and a must read for all those addicted to one pice of electronic or the other

LMAO, EPIC!

oynx

Feb 23, 2011
lnd_dan said:
Dear House mate,
its really my pleasure to inform us that finally my MR soft copy came in to my mail box today while i was with Madam Ig.
i want to say a very big thank you for all your congratulatory messages and wish everyone expecting theirs to be hopeful that April is going a better month for us all.
thank God
Ig you are the next!
Dan
congratulations and jubilation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my naija people get ready for december 2011 meeting in canada!!!!!!

oynx

Feb 23, 2011
DyDx said:
My people,

Can we imagine some people have voted already, before the postponement? I had done my accreditation, just preparing to go cast my vote, then the announcement. What will happen to those votes(They should be annuled), electoral materials, and integrity of the whole process?

This is a big slip/systemic failure that is unexcusable and unacceptable(INEC had enough funds and time at their disposal). Inspite of this,however, we shall remain calm, steadfast and focused to overcome this for the benefit of our great nation.

Come to think of it, Are Profs incompetent? Prof Nwosu- crisis, Prof Iwu-diaster, Prof Jaga ?????...... Food for thot. (I just wish Naija can appoint people for leadership positions based on clear performance milestone achieved, not by degrees demonstrated or connection to powers that be) Leadership requires people with vision, who can see tomorrow today, I expected Prof to have factored in logistics problems in his planning.

We don't just need prayers, but ACTION-BACKED PRAYERS. IT IS WELL.
profs are not incompetent!!!!! jega is one man heading an institution of corrupt nigerians!!!!! if we want change in nigeria, we need to build corrupt free institutions starting from our homes, where some crazy parents buy exam paper for their children!!! from our work place where people dont come to work but get paid,!!!, from our streets, where people think it is ok to overtake a vehicle from the right side!!!! change begins at home!!!!
but am glad, for the first time, ratio of responsible people to touts at polling station is about 8:1!!!! so the change is happening!! NAIJA O NI BAJE!!!! O BAJE TI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IJN!

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Congrats Ind_dan,

when did you submit your first application form to CIO?