+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
My fellow Naija,l have been to Accra yesterday and honestly was highly favoured.I was told by the recipient of my documents,that is now a practice to be requesting for docs now and then and she :)further reiterated that my former docs are intact.l was happy on leaving.l met a few people that came for visa collection,interviews etc. I met two elderly daddy's that already had their visas and were discussg about landing and medical expiration(this pale them don dey advance for age) l come dey wonder,say pale dey struggle to enter like dem P SQUARE.
Let us intensify our prayers. Accra dey work but dew must work to our own good. @ Teezee,so sorry about our missing each other at the airport yesterday.I hope you find another alternative. My people that na the koko and that my MR dey come for road and for others. Ijn. lg
You are welcome Madam T, how i wish i was in Accra with you. A good turns deserve another. You were there with me when i had to go to Accra. Thank God for everything. The response from the recipient shows that you have been selected and recommended for MR but your VO wants you to update your file before a Medical request can be posted to you. In the next few weeks your medical will land on your email box. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MEDICAL!!! we shall wash aam o o. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU HERE.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Thanks BDLOT and Seglad.Ig

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
@ Ig, thank God for his loving kindness towards us!
Your MR and PR will not pass April IJN!
And thanks for the eye witness update!
We have to be receiving good news on a daily basis now, and it shall be so IJN!

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Spokes and kcisder,thanks and i say a big Amen.Good and favourable news is ours IJN. @Tolu,thejackson,dydx .iii,tinu how una dey and how dey go dey go.Ig

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I like this read. Do check it out: http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/why-i-am-never-going-to-own-a-home-again-536051.html

No conclusions just some wisdom...

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/22-secrets-hr-won-t-tell-you-about-getting-a-job-2461178/

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
igbehinadara said:
My fellow Naija,l have been to Accra yesterday and honestly was highly favoured.I was told by the recipient of my documents,that is now a practice to be requesting for docs now and then and she :)further reiterated that my former docs are intact.l was happy on leaving.l met a few people that came for visa collection,interviews etc. I met two elderly daddy's that already had their visas and were discussg about landing and medical expiration(this pale them don dey advance for age) l come dey wonder,say pale dey struggle to enter like dem P SQUARE.
Let us intensify our prayers. Accra dey work but dew must work to our own good. @ Teezee,so sorry about our missing each other at the airport yesterday.I hope you find another alternative. My people that na the koko and that my MR dey come for road and for others. Ijn. lg
Congratulation on that note. Your MR shall surely come forth in April.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Welcome

@Ig
welcome my sister and well done. We thank God for his favor. Ur effort & ours shall not be wasted IJN.
As for the pale, wetin good, no dey for only 1 person & life begins at 50.

@Pa Right, Pa naija pikin & babe Spokes, we dey follow una comedy o. No hypertension 4 naija thread courtesy of d 3 of u.
God will see all of us thru in Jesus name.
Tolu.

Andrea45

Sep 12, 2010
LAGOS, NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2011
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
SUMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOT YET
Med's Request
NOT YET
Med's Done....
NOT YET
Interview........
WAIVE(GOD'S GRACE)
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 2011(GOD'S GRACE)
Hello my people,
I am very worried and i need contribution from everyone PLEASE. I sumitted all my application to CIC since 19TH of January ,2011. I recieved an alert from UPS that it has been delivered on the 23rd of same month but i have heard or read from them ever since. My account has not been debited since i check it like everyday and not even a word from them about my application. Please what do i do? I am getting very very worried. How do i get to know the status of my application? Please i need your contributions :( :( :( :( :( :(

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Andrea45 said:
Hello my people,
I am very worried and i need contribution from everyone PLEASE. I sumitted all my application to CIC since 19TH of January ,2011. I recieved an alert from UPS that it has been delivered on the 23rd of same month but i have heard or read from them ever since. My account has not been debited since i check it like everyday and not even a word from them about my application. Please what do i do? I am getting very very worried. How do i get to know the status of my application? Please i need your contributions :( :( :( :( :( :(
Hi,

Please take it easy! Chances are that ur file is in queue. If ur account has not been debited and u have not recieved any mail from CIC, then waiting patiently is the name of the game. U may not know the status untill a file number is alocated to u. From then u can monitor it in Ecas.

What about ur NOC? Is it already filled up?

Goodluck friend.

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Ig, Congrats on ur trip. Once your documents are scrutinized, all will be well. So remain very optimistic as usual....stay blessed.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Hello Comrade
Anty IG welcome .All shall be well
Baba SEGLAD- Congrats on your safe landing in your dream land. Please pray for us

Ill- Congrat on your VISA. Please make quick preparation to land- All shall be well

Anty TINU- All shall be well
Najia Child- Nna my men, how is the waiting? I am yet to receive my 2nd AOR. Do I need to wait or email Accra

I thank God for all the good things he has done for us all so far. Awoderu and I submitted our full doc almost at the same time

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Andrea45 said:
Hello my people,
I am very worried and i need contribution from everyone PLEASE. I submitted all my application to CIC since 19TH of January ,2011. I received an alert from UPS that it has been delivered on the 23rd of same month but i have heard or read from them ever since. My account has not been debited since i check it like everyday and not even a word from them about my application. Please what do i do? I am getting very very worried. How do i get to know the status of my application? Please i need your contributions :( :( :( :( :( :(
I think you got it all wrong. Initial application supposed to be mailed directly to CIO Sydney, Canada. Thereafter you will receive a PER if you are eligible to further your application. Then Accra will liaise with you.
What I think you should do is to contact Accra for the return of your application and send same to CIO Canada. I hope your NOC is in the 29 occupations. Best of Luck to you.

Other seniors pls comment.

@ Ig, how dare you qualify Pa's you met at embassy like that? Don't you know that a Pa is a Pa lojokojo? Well congrats in advance for your MR. However, did you eventually drop all those heaps of documents you took to Accra?

Naija Pple I have uploaded our meeting pics on the facebook and am doing same on the yahoogroup mail before noon today. I hope somebody would not tell me say I no sabi use internet....infact Spokes and Naija Pikin na una I dey talk about. I no fear anybody again!