+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Email add

@BDLOT,
u can submit a sworn affidavit from a court. Only make sure it specifies ur father & mother's full names. That's what i used and i know pple who used same & have gotten their Prs, unless they changed d rules.
U can also get from national population commission, but this involves alot of ceremony.
U will get someone who is much older than u, who has a valid inter passport & national id to do it 4 u. U then go to an LGA close to u with both ur ppt fotos & of d person doing d swearing 4 u. Collect form, then go to a high court do d swearing. Then u submit & pay at d LGA. Could cost about 3k & takes like 2 or 3wks b4 collection.
This is d officio officio. (She u understand.) For dis project i recommend things to be done properly. I used d court affidavit for my own.
Hope dis helps.
Tolu

BDLOT

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Email add

Toluwanile said:
@ BDLOT,
u can submit a sworn affidavit from a court. Only make sure it specifies ur father & mother's full names. That's what i used and i know pple who used same & have gotten their Prs, unless they changed d rules.
U can also get from national population commission, but this involves alot of ceremony.
U will get someone who is much older than u, who has a valid inter passport & national id to do it 4 u. U then go to an LGA close to u with both ur ppt fotos & of d person doing d swearing 4 u. Collect form, then go to a high court do d swearing. Then u submit & pay at d LGA. Could cost about 3k & takes like 2 or 3wks b4 collection.
This is d officio officio. (She u understand.) For dis project i recommend things to be done properly. I used d court affidavit for my own.
Hope dis helps.
Tolu
This really helps Tolu, thanks so much. Its the desire to do the right thing that made me ask this questions. I also sent u a PM.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Right said:
Moi pple, It is true that we agreed at the meeting for us to set up a yahoo group for the Naija thread. I suggested the idea and one IT member said he would do it. Actually I do not really know how they create such but the Man volunteered.

I assumed the guy was too busy because he has not been regular on the thread for sometimes now.

I am therefore using this medium to throw it open to any of us who is a computer guru to set up the yahoo group so that we all can subscribe. I am sorry for the delay on behalf of our man.

BTW Awoderu can you do it cos I remember you're the one that anchor the spreadsheet of May Applicants' thread. But if not convenience anybody can volunteer. Love u die moi pple.

Spokes, am very glad you have accepted ma granny as a 2nd .....for Naija Pikin since you have been silent on the issue of late. Naija Pikin, your fear is gone! Come and possess your possession......ma granny is waiting for you. She smiles whenever I mention your name.
I will work on it right away

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Looks like Barsindoo is already taking care of the yahoo group. My email is Cflettons@yahoo.com.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
zajeb said:
Pls can you tell me what they mean by notarization of phocopied document.i m abt to gather all doc for submission and i need to get my doc notarised.i stay in lag.any idea.thks
Zajeb, I tried to send a reply to your pm, but your inbox is full.

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naija Pikin said:
Phew!!, the guy is back, he brought back some journals and magazines, nothing related at all. Anyway, it will surely come some day.
Did u check in btw the journals there might be a MR. We need some good news from u seniors to give us new comers a ray of hope.!!!

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,,

I have recently finished my Master of Research in Medicine here in the UK, the question is I am waiting for the 2nd AOR now, should I report the degree to my VO or not? Do u think it will delay my application in anyway.

thanks
obie

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
OBIE said:
Hi All,,

I have recently finished my Master of Research in Medicine here in the UK, the question is I am waiting for the 2nd AOR now, should I report the degree to my VO or not? Do u think it will delay my application in anyway.

thanks
obie
Hi Obie,
Congrats on the new degree. It may not be necessary to inform them of a new degree for the following reasons:
1. It may have nothing to do with your NOC3131 and you do not need any more points as CIO has assessed your eligibility positively.
2. It is not as "earth shattering" as a spouse or child inclusion.
3. The VO is not a determinant of your future career.
However, you still may, if you wish to. But it may lead to delay in processing as they have to add to your paperwork.
Fellow Naijas please add to this!!!

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
OBIE said:
Hi All,,

thanks
obie
I do not think it is necessary if you have already gotten the minimum 67 points

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OBIE said:
Hi All,,

thanks
obie
There is no harm or delay to your application either way!!!

Peace!

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
ANigerian said:
There is no harm or delay to your application either way!!!

Peace!
You don't need it man! Of course you can inform your future employer in Canada of this.

Frankly speaking, submitting additional douments while your file is on queue delays the processes of the file as it will be returned to the queue after the document is inserted but NOT TO THE ORIGINAL BASE but to the last number.

Please take note.

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spokes said:
Hi Obie,
Congrats on the new degree. It may not be necessary to inform them of a new degree for the following reasons:
1. It may have nothing to do with your NOC3131 and you do not need any more points as CIO has assessed your eligibility positively.
2. It is not as "earth shattering" as a spouse or child inclusion.
3. The VO is not a determinant of your future career.
However, you still may, if you wish to. But it may lead to delay in processing as they have to add to your paperwork.
Fellow Naijas please add to this!!!
Dear Bros & Sis
Thanks a lot for this wonderful and prompt response, As u all rightly mentioned, I really don't have to inform CHC, cos of the process delay it might cause. Thanks to everybody who spent time ;D :D to chip in their suggestions, really miss home and I appreciate u all.

Kind regards

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
You don't need it man! Of course you can inform your future employer in Canada of this.

Frankly speaking, submitting additional douments while your file is on queue delays the processes of the file as it will be returned to the queue after the document is inserted but NOT TO THE ORIGINAL BASE but to the last number.

Please take note.
Thanks Right :D

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
My fellow Naija,l have been to Accra yesterday and honestly was highly favoured.I was told by the recipient of my documents,that is now a practice to be requesting for docs now and then and she :)further reiterated that my former docs are intact.l was happy on leaving.l met a few people that came for visa collection,interviews etc. I met two elderly daddy's that already had their visas and were discussg about landing and medical expiration(this pale them don dey advance for age) l come dey wonder,say pale dey struggle to enter like dem P SQUARE.
Let us intensify our prayers. Accra dey work but dew must work to our own good.@Teezee,so sorry about our missing each other at the airport yesterday.I hope you find another alternative. My people that na the koko and that my MR dey come for road and for others. Ijn. lg

BDLOT

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
My fellow Naija,l have been to Accra yesterday and honestly was highly favoured.I was told by the recipient of my documents,that is now a practice to be requesting for docs now and then and she :)further reiterated that my former docs are intact.l was happy on leaving.l met a few people that came for visa collection,interviews etc. I met two elderly daddy's that already had their visas and were discussg about landing and medical expiration(this pale them don dey advance for age) l come dey wonder,say pale dey struggle to enter like dem P SQUARE.
Let us intensify our prayers. Accra dey work but dew must work to our own good. @ Teezee,so sorry about our missing each other at the airport yesterday.I hope you find another alternative. My people that na the koko and that my MR dey come for road and for others. Ijn. lg

I say a big amen to that. Thank God for journey mercies, and thanks for the update.