+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
Great week to all of you my Naija people!!!!!!
I hope the weekend was good for everyone? :)
More people will be impacted positively with news from Accra(MR, PPR) or CIO(PER)
Who is signing up for good news this week?
May Gods blessings permeate all our undertakings this week IJN!!!!!
I am o.

Thank you for the prayers and good wishes.

Naija Pikin u see, she no even do as if she recognise the fight and no-fly zone imposition.

Leave Spokes alone! ma granny loves you.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Even you too betray me, Naija Pikin. People don finish o. Ko s'eyan mo.

Spokes, you see what you have done. At last you have made my very best friend to turn against me. Well I would not be disturbed at all. C'est lavie (Such is life!)
But Naija Pikin, if you look at the whole scenario very well, you'll find that your honeypie was the cause. She firstly told everybody on the forum that Pa right no sabi use compura out of jealousy I know for sure.
Now, you're ready to release missile through air strike just because of Spokes...Haba! Even King Solomon never handled it like this. See let me tell you, she know like you before na trick she dey use.
And ma granny go hear all that you said. I promise you! I will make sure I bring her to PH and I'll see how you'll explain to “real mummy”. The battle line is drawn already. Oya, Benghazi and Tripoli will be Child's play. And by the time all is settled I'll see whether you and Spokes will continue. Its ma granny or nobody!
Hahahahah.... :D :D :D :D, I don laugh tire, Pa' Right you really fight dirty, you will stop at nothing, even blackmail! :eek: . I still dey laugh, I don't know whether to type go front or back, even my visitors dey wonder wetin dey amuse me so much. Pa' Right when you reach Canada, you go first start comedy club, I go patronize you.

Now to the business at hand, My Stunner, did not start this at all, you have been taking pot shots at us, all because you are nursing this ambition to hook me up with your granny, an offer that I have unequivocally refused. If you like bring granny to PH or HP, ''real mummy'', or ''real mama'', no be today person, she don already know how far. Spoiler like you!.

You are still my best friend, but even you self abandon me some time ago, when Babe Tinu came down very hard on me, maybe you don't know that I cried that day. :'( :'(. Now instead of you to be happy for me, you come dey put quinine for my ice cream.
Abeg if the compura matter pain you well well, forgive and forget take am say na me your best friend yab you.

Don't try to deceive yourself, my hottie no dey use trick on me, she is too much of a Dove for that. Besides, I just checked my E- CAS now, and it has changed to RTBS :-*

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naija Pikin said:
Hahahahah.... :D :D :D :D, I don laugh tire, Pa' Right you really fight dirty, you will stop at nothing, even blackmail! :eek: . I still dey laugh, I don't know whether to type go front or back, even my visitors dey wonder wetin dey amuse me so much. Pa' Right when you reach Canada, you go first start comedy club, I go patronize you.

Now to the business at hand, My Stunner, did not start this at all, you have been taking pot shots at us, all because you are nursing this ambition to hook me up with your granny, an offer that I have unequivocally refused. If you like bring granny to PH or HP, ''real mummy'', or ''real mama'', no be today person, she don already know how far. Spoiler like you!.

You are still my best friend, but even you self abandon me some time ago, when Babe Tinu came down very hard on me, maybe you don't know that I cried that day. :'( :'(. Now instead of you to be happy for me, you come dey put quinine for my ice cream.
Abeg if the compura matter pain you well well, forgive and forget take am say na me your best friend yab you.

Don't try to deceive yourself, my hottie no dey use trick on me, she is too much of a Dove for that. Besides, I just checked my E- CAS now, and it has changed to RTBS :-*
Ol'boy you should try collaborate with ruggedman or cool & the gang. Smooth rhymes...

Congrats on the progess of your case...

Finally let's all move on from the granny, spokes, computer issue... There are more important things to discuss even though comic relief is needed every so often to release from pent up....

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
I am o.

Thank you for the prayers and good wishes.

Naija Pikin u see, she no even do as if she recognise the fight and no-fly zone imposition.

Leave Spokes alone! ma granny loves you.
Wetin you want make she talk, the battle is mine, and her silence expresses confidence in my ability to handle the situation.

''Silence is the ultimate weapon of power''
Charles De Gaulle

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Wetin you want make she talk, the battle is mine, and her silence expresses confidence in my ability to handle the situation.

''Silence is the ultimate weapon of power''
Charles De Gaulle
Hmmmmm, if not for Barsindoo that said we should allow ceasefire for now..........

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Naija Pikin, Barsindoo,

Whats RTBS?
Olodo!, simple thing like RTBS Received and Taken By S...... ;) Complete am jare!

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Olodo!, simple thing like RTBS Received and Taken By S...... ;) Complete am jare!
barsindoo,

You can see what he is writing o...calling an elder a whole Pa...Olodo!

Na you o Barsindoo. even you Barsindoo were thinking "RTBS" is Received By Visa Office? That means Naija Pikin dey call us Olodo.

Warn him o. Spokes the thing wey you cause no go end for Naija o...We go carry over to Canada honestly!

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Naija Pikin said:
Yippee!!!!!!!! i wish to complete the blank spaces and the answer is ----------- POKES!!!!!!

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
What's happening in Accra? London visa office is issuing MR and RPRF! Has any1 of pre & post 26/6 got MR within the last 1 month?

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Kcsider said:
What's happening in Accra? London visa office is issuing MR and RPRF! Has any1 of pre & post 26/6 got MR within the last 1 month?
I have just sent someone to check my mail box at the post office, will let you guys know if there is good news. Meanwhile Babe Ig should be in Accra by now, wishing her all the best and journey mercies. I hope she comes back with any info that can keep us more informed about activities at the Accra office.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Naija Pikin said:
I have just sent someone to check my mail box at the post office, will let you guys know if there is good news. Meanwhile Babe Ig should be in Accra by now, wishing her all the best and journey mercies. I hope she comes back with any info that can keep us more informed about activities at the Accra office.

I hope the person sees something!
We are in sore need of another good news on this thread and fast too!

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
spokes said:
I hope the person sees something!
We are in sore need of another good news on this thread and fast too!
Phew!!, the guy is back, he brought back some journals and magazines, nothing related at all. Anyway, it will surely come some day.